[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Who Beat The Shit Out Of Their BF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Has anybody here ever had a GF who beat the shit out of them constantly? I don't mean like a little slap on the cheek every now and then in an argument, I mean like, full-on ass whoopings, almost every day.

This has been going on so long that it's hard to pick out one example, so I'll just describe the most recent incident.

> Be me.
> Out with my GF at the movies.
> We get into an argument over which movie to see.
> Argument goes on for a bit.
> Eventually I tell her the guy who directed the movie she wants to see sucks.
> She gets this angry look in her face and just straight up clocks me in the jaw.
> I go unconscious for a second.
> When I wake up she's on top of me, slapping in the face.

Shit like this happens every day. I knew that I was in for some challenges when I started dating a trained MMA fighter, but I didn't sign on for this. It's just too much. I feel like my safety is at risk. I'm pretty sure her last attack caused me some brain damage.

What do you think about this situation bros?

Should I continue seeing her or is this relationship doomed? Also if I do break up with her, how to avoid getting the shit beaten out of me worse than ever?
>>
>>33513357
Hahahahaha fucking faggot

Original Cement
>>
Reminder that an average build man can beat the shit out of 90%+ of women. The only reason a woman could "beat her BF" is if he let her.
>>
>>33513357
>knocked out by his gf

Nigger what. I can literally break the female world records in the sport I'm doing and I'm not even that fit. How the fuck can you not win against a woman? Unless you're some 5'6" 120lbs skelly there there shouldn't be any woman stronger than you unless they are some wordclass athletes in their specific areas
>>
>>33513734

I already told you she's a trained MMA fighter you idiot. Stop being sexist about women's capabilities and stop downplaying my physical abuse.
>>
>>33513357
LMFAOOO!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH fuck i ant fucking stop laughign at this lfmdasfalsf ahahahahaha lmfao omg

fuck

please tell me what the first 2 letters of your name are? i really freaking hope i know you bceause if so we are gonna be best friends for life lmfao

I LOVE YOU OMG A;LSDKFJA AHAHAHAHAHA sorry for ruining everything but the most hilarious post ever
>>
>high school
>bully keeps lifting my shirt up and poking, rubbing, pinching and scratching my belly
>it's frightening because she usually isn't this affectionate
>I try my hardest to pretend it doesn't feel nice
>she puts her nipple in my mouth, tells me to suck and tickles my belly button while
>I accidentally bite her nipple
>she punches me in the belly and I cry
>>
>>33513823
>stop being sexist

Now I just know you're a nu-male. No wonder you're getting your ass beat.

Seriously, break up with her. If she can't respect any boundaries and you aren't strong enough to put her in her place where is this relationship going to go? She obviously doesn't respect you, she will continue to push you until you don't have even a shred of dignity left. Chances are she will cheat on you as well if she doesn't see you as a man
>>
> She gets this angry look in her face and just straight up clocks me in the jaw.
> I go unconscious for a second.
> When I wake up she's on top of me, slapping in the face.

>how can you read this with a straight face?
>>
Had a girlfriend that used to stand in doorways and block me in when I wouldn't listen to her argue/nitpick

One day after warning her, I simply lifted her up and threw her on a bed and walked out.

>after that she started saying she was scared of me

Finally, the last time I seen her, she punched me in the face five times and threw my laptop against a wall

It didn't hurt, but putting up with someone like this was fucking annoying.

After I stopped talking to her, she tried contacting all my exes (???) and friends to tell them I'm a woman beater.

Dropped that psycho from my life so fast.
>>
one time i had a boyfriend who would collect my nail clippings and ate them for breakfast.

he also collected bundles of hair while i was sleeping and made a voo doo doll out of it.

is this a green or red flag? i think it's sweet.
>>
I used to slap my boyfriend on the face, one day the stupid kid broke his arm while riding his bike, I found out that he was cheating on me by these days, next day I squeezed his sore and and I told him that I knew everything.
>>
>>33513357
I watched a documentary about spousal abuse on women and actually seeing it first hand im curious about whats its like for the male to be the abusee could you share more stories or at least give more insight into whats its like to be in the relationship on your end OP?
>>
bump

oreally geo commento
>>
>>33514495

I dunno.

I guess it just escalated so slowly I was like a toad in boiling water, I didn't realize how severe things had gotten until they had gotten so bad they were out of hand.

It started off moreso like we would have fights that would turn violent, and we'd both hit each other, but eventually it got to the point that she was just beating on me with no resistance from me, sometimes even in public. It just built up slowly over time to the point where I'm in this horrible fucking predicament.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.