[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 >still romance blue pilled and still think of relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1480310221801.png (1MB, 1018x698px) Image search: [Google]
1480310221801.png
1MB, 1018x698px
>20
>still romance blue pilled and still think of relationships as romantically oriented first and foremost and sexually second

It's probably obvious that I'm a virgin, Chad has the mindset of "I want to fuck her now", he knows what he wants and how to get it and then complains on /r9k/ that she smells before dumping her to move on to the next catch. While I sit in my room, alone.
>>
>>33334839
relationships are romantically oriented
when girls meet a dude they actually like they think "I better not sleep with him right now so I he doesn't lose interest in me after having gotten what the average male desires, sex"

but that is to say, romantic relationships are romance oriented
sexual relationships are sexually oriented
those same girls can find a dude they would never want to associate with on a daily basis but still get thrown around the bedroom because he's handsome or a good lay

Guys are the exact same way
>>
File: mormon leader and wives.jpg (250KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
mormon leader and wives.jpg
250KB, 700x525px
>>33334903
>but that is to say, romantic relationships are romance oriented
>sexual relationships are sexually oriented
>those same girls can find a dude they would never want to associate with on a daily basis but still get thrown around the bedroom because he's handsome or a good lay
>
>Guys are the exact same way

These lines are blurred heavily. I have trouble figuring out reality. At this point I'm starting to think that all relationships are sexually oriented and I'm just a lovey dovey blue pilled cuck.

Some people are just meant to be alone, not everyone falls in love or is entitled to it. I feel when I see a bum on the street that this is simply the way it is. Of course, looks matter, height matters, race matters etc. In a chiefly sexual perspective but I'm convinced we're just horny monkeys and romantic love was just make-believe for medieval nobles.

I feel like when I see a married couple, that they've just settled or married out of convenience or obligation. Historically men would marry off their daughters or arrange marriages, with the intent of bearing children.

And that's all I see now. I still wake up in the mornings wishing I had someone in my arms but it seems I'm the fool moping around in la la land while the true primal nature of the world sits before me, mocking me with feelings of loneliness and misery.
>>
>>33335088
How old are you anon? How long did it take for the world to erode your beliefs in the magic of romance? I ask because I fear I'm slowy becoming you.
>>
>>33335511
I'm 20, but it only began really striking me when I was 17 or so, around the same time that I lost interest in video games and anime because I realized that by playing old games and watching old anime I was just living in someone elses past, alone, where everyone else had already moved on.
>>
>>33335555
CONSOLATION GET
>>
>>33335555
FUCK YOU FAGGOT R5555555
>>
>>33335555
At least this guy isn't a fag
>>
>>33335555
>>33335555
>>33335555
>>33335555
>>33335555

THIS IS THE EPITOME OF /r9k/
>>
File: 1481501664669.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481501664669.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>33335555

CONSOLATION GETTED
>>
File: robotqueen-1.jpg (20KB, 480x360px)
robotqueen-1.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>33335555
I hope Gwen makes you feel better, Anon. :)

https://youtu.be/NxNVPEKpOS0
>>
>>33334839
>still think of relationships as romantically oriented first and foremost and sexually second
Maybe you'd benefit from dropping both and viewing them as goal oriented. The romance and the sex create a bond, but the most meaningful relationships are about what you can achieve as a unit.
>>
>>33335689
>but the most meaningful relationships are about what you can achieve as a unit.
THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF WAY OUT OF HERE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.