[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to kill myself >want to watch all the seasons of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1244234234.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1244234234.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>need to kill myself
>want to watch all the seasons of JoJo animated
what do?
>>
Watch JoJo's Circus instead.
>>
>>33145430
The anime is shit, read the manga.
>>
>>33145430
if you wanna kill yourself take steroids and see if the test boost affects your brain chemistry. at worst you'll become jonathan mode and get a qt erina gf
>>
>>33145770
Is there a more hipster opinion? They're literally the same except for Killer Queen's QUALITY and the addition of a soundtrack, and some minor changes, such as the addition of the photo being taken in Part III and Joseph/Jonathan having the birthmark, purely to be consistent with later parts of the story.

Your argument will hold water when the art hits elder god tier in Part VII as there is no way the anime adaptation will be able to capture it, but for now it doesn't.
>>
>>33145430
Well, after the first episode you will definitely want to kill yourself, so go on.
>>
>>33146014
The manga really is enjoyable though. Only one I've read and I love it. I stay up to date with it
>>
>>33145430
idk but my reasons to live list is as follows
>find out a few more things about myself (more material for possible suicide note or autobiography should i an hero)
>see the big Elliot megareleases this month and on the next St. Elliot's day
at least with this strategy I have time until summer 2017
>>
>>33145787
How do you find steroids? I'd pay for them if I could find a source.
>>
It's more like this. You need to watch all the seasons of JoJo animated, then kill yourself. Even more realistic you need to watch them then do something else before you kill yourself. Repeat until you actually die of natural causes.
>>
>>33147358
just ask /fraud/ on /fit/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.