[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things that never happend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1474296532942.jpg (22KB, 418x397px) Image search: [Google]
1474296532942.jpg
22KB, 418x397px
>be in high school
>qt cougar teacher tells me to stay after class
>grabs my weewee with her wet fingers and tickles my glans under my forskin
>while i moan she gives me a french kiss
>i get hard really fast
>hump her throu her panties and cum
>she says i was a good boy and takes off her skirt
>i hump like a little boy i am, grabbing her massive tits while cum drips down my balls
>her back is full of my spit and i press my head against her spine because im about to cum, again.
>>
>be in elementary school
>mom hugs me and tells me she loves me before dropping me off
>>
>be me
>have sex with a girl
>>
>falling asleep while cuddling with 10/10 qt waifu.
>>
>be me
>be happy
>be happy...
>>
File: 1478128314548.jpg (38KB, 409x409px)
1478128314548.jpg
38KB, 409x409px
>be me
>having a 50/50 chance with girls
>>
> e me
>wake up
>scream for mumsy to come change my diaper cause I pooped while sleeping
>she comes in and begins taking off my soiled diaper
>she starts crying and asking why she's changing her 30 year old sons diaper
>I grab some shit from the diaper put aside and claw at her face
>I get some shit in her eyes
>I call her a cunt and tell her to make tendies and hot coco or ill rape her
>she wipes the shit off her faces and leaves
>I smoke weed and await my hot coco and tendies in a fresh diaper
>>
>be me
>never meet and get influenced by the hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>32590701
>>32590710
>>32590750
>>32590761
>>32591121
Christ, fellas....
>>
>be me
>not wanting to suicide
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.