[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The European social system for robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 20161101_094232.jpg (81KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20161101_094232.jpg
81KB, 480x640px
This is me. I suffer from acne, itchy skin, and overall social phobia. All this culminate from being a dysfunctional person like the rest of you (I think).

I recently was suggested to go into a sort of therapy house for young adults (18-30). It's sort of supposed to teach you about how to live as an normal functional adult by doing all kinds of chores around the house (cooking, cleaning etc.). That is 6 hours a day.
The other time you literally just do what you want.

What is interresting is the individuals you interact with...
So far I have met with...
A mentally handicapped fat slob that is obsessed over Pokemon, YuGiOh, Halo and Assasins Creed and was five years in prison,
A girl that is suicidal since she saw here mother killing herself when she was a kid. She smokes not because it became a habit among her group, but because she was attracted by the warnings of the cig packs, which I find interresting.
Another girl who is the nerdy kind with asperger syndrome. Has trouble speaking and does all that embarassing anime shit like drawing badly and do fanfiction.
An indian who sleeps all day mostly and they have trouble having them to do anything.

You get the idea. It's either people with a dramatic past already or people that lock themselfs up in a room and are unable to do anything. We have a full time caretakers and therapists.

I live in Austria in Europe by the way. I get about 170 bucks a month. Could be more (about 400), if they approve my reasonings for not being able to intergrate (at the very beginning, reasons are mentioned)
>>
>>32578132
How about you get out of europe you disgusting mongrel? Well on second thought you won't reproduce anyways
>>
fuckin lucky shitskin
sponsored by the country and sooner or later is goinf to fuck the girl cuz of stockholm syndrome
>>
junge ich werde jetztz ernst mit dir reden

du musst versuchen eine von den 2 madchen zu ficken, das ist deine chance auf nem silber tablet
>>
>>32578132
that sounds pretty comfy

and yeah if you're there long enough, like the other anon said, you'll get to fuck or date one of the girls most likely
>>
>if they approve my reasonings for not being able to intergrate

You people REALLY don't want to integrate, even if they pay your for it
>>
>>32578361
dies uesz
>>
>>32578132
Butter den Maedels deinen Fickknueppel rein uezs
>>
inkludiert mich im Bildschirmschuss
>>
>>32578132
>australische Maenner
>>
>>32578429
I was proffesionally diagnosed for not being able to work. I am sure to get more bucks. I can everything to the doctor and shit will fly.
>>
>>32578591
>australische
>amerikanische Ausbildung
>>
>>32578132

where in Austria, OP?

I might live close enough to provide y'all ammo and guns to off yourself
>>
You look kinda like the lead guitarist for Perhiphery.
>>
>>32578361
Leider ist das Suizid Meadchen schon gegangen. Hab mit ihr reden koennen und sie fand mich gelegentlich witzig in dem Monat wo ich mit ihr zu tun hatte.
>>
File: 1478116519382.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478116519382.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>mgw op mit fremden qts zusammen lebt
>>
>>32578559

WZF ich habe literarisch eine minute darueber gelollt
>>
File: 1473360296174.jpg (62KB, 589x543px) Image search: [Google]
1473360296174.jpg
62KB, 589x543px
>>32578733
gott hat dir eine chance gegeben, nutze sie junge
das ist was ein echter robot tuhen wurde
>>
File: 1469939922145.jpg (15KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469939922145.jpg
15KB, 560x375px
>>32578132
mir wurde das selbe vorgeschlagen soll ich es tun? ich will eine qt gf haben zum schmusen
>>
>>32579027
versuch dein gluck was hast du zu verlieren
>>
>>32578429
Not him but i live in canada and have integrated fairly well
(then again my family is christian)
On the one hand i hate it when stormfags get all riled up because of my skin colour and start hurling insults (mostly on here), but on the other hand a lot of immigrants just stick in their own little circles and bring their disgusting habits with them, and stick to their own cultures, so i understand why these people get mad.
>>
>>32578132
sounds nice, I wish I could hang out with people my age
>>
File: 1471963430221.jpg (25KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
1471963430221.jpg
25KB, 392x324px
Haha fucking Austrians wont be so fucking smug now that they are getting invaded by brown horde.

Goodbye Osterreich, you will now pay for Habsburgs and Hitler Inshallah
>>
>>32578132
aber warum kriegste geld ich hab das gleiche wie du hab auch danach gefragt ob ich wegen meiner social phobie geld bekommen koennte aber die meinten so was gibt es nicht
>>
>>32579178
Nicht op, aber soziale phobie auf einer nicht extremen stufe wird nicht in die gleiche kategorie wie mentale krankheiten getan.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.