[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be overweight >hit the gym LIKE YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME LIKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 34

File: 1465245113119.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1465245113119.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
>be overweight
>hit the gym LIKE YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME
LIKE YOU FUCKIN KIKES BRAINWASHED ME TO DO IT BECAUSE THEY WILL HELP ME YOU FUCKIN LIARS
>some buffed manlet comes up to me laughing saying if im going to breath louder they kick me out
>the girls at the bar start to giggle
>run for 5min
>run back home with tears in the eyes
>moms asks me what went wrong
>turn on pc and renew my WoW subscription
I KNOW IM FAT BUT THATS DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TRICK ME INTO THINKING YOU LIKE ME AND THEN FUCKIN ME EVEN HARDER
>>
Didnt happen you fat faggot. Probably betad out before you even opened the door
>>
>>32131767
Is this pasta? Or are you just autistic Op?
>>
Be brave we love u chubbowubbo
>>
You have three options: Ignore the midgets, workout at home or play WoW until you die
>>
>normies telling all the fuckin time to hit the gym just because they will be able to make fun of you
>>
>>32131767
If this is true, then I'd ask for my gym subscription back.

If you didn't pay one go to another one.

You probably chose the wrong gym. Never to a cheap back street cool pumped up steroid gym. The guys are just insecure
>>
Diet you fat fuck working out won't do shit for you.
>>
>>32131901
This. You can't lose weight by working out.
>>
>>32131977
Kill yourself Meghan Trainor.
>>
>>32131901
This, I stopped eating meat products, oil, salt, added sugar and refined grain 2 months ago and only 900 calories per day; I've lost like 50 pounds so far.
>>
>>32132051
>and only 900 calories per day
>2 months
Jesus Christ.

Good job anyway.
>>
>>32131767
You're supposed to go cocoon mode until you look presentable, then go to a gym faggot. No one wants to see a fatass leaking lard all over their equipment.
>>
>>32131977

what happens when you burn more calories then you take in?

working out burns calories, if you don't change your diet and work out then you'll lose weight

rules of physics, do they or do they not apply to you?

seriously though, do both, it's the best thing you can do
>>
>>32131977
You can, it's just harder and less efficient than dieting.
>>
>>32132116
Because it takes a ton of exercise to burn that much without dieting. It's much less work to change your eating habits
>>
>>32132116
go see >>32132130

oreganriginal
>>
>>32131767
I worked out, used to walk all night and jog, People laughed at me. If you give up then they're all right. What are you eating? I'll take the time to talk to you about this if you don't wallow in self pity and leave the thread like a faggot.
>>
>>32132072
It's not really that hard since I mostly eat whole plant foods, which aren't dense in calories. I could eat like 18 mandarins or 9 bananas or 20 salads in a day on this diet.
>>
>>32132075
I never cared of judged, Just wipe your sweaty nutsack and depression pheromones off the equipment when you're done. You don't need to be touching anything but cardio equipment for a long time.
>>
>>32132130
>>32132154

if you've already have a active lifestyle then more training would indeed not help much

for lardasses like OP who sit around playing wow all day even jogging for an half hour a day will work wonders
>>
>>32131767
Just go back. Tell him to fuck himself. When you get bigger and leaner, smash his face into the barbell.
>>
>>32132227
They will respect you more if you keep coming back, Proving everyone wrong is worth all of the hardships. Especially giving shade to girls.
>>
>>32131767
I'd like to keep you around as a friend, so that if the apocalypse ever happened, I would have plenty of food!
>>
>>32131767
>Go to gym reception
>tell receptionist that you were bullied by someone else in the gym
>Brock gets banned from the gym
>????
>profit
>>
>>32132213
What if OP eats like 4k calories per day without even realising it? Jogging wouldn't do shit for him then.
>>
File: 1476246562545.gif (13KB, 391x433px) Image search: [Google]
1476246562545.gif
13KB, 391x433px
>>32131767
First of all, if this is true, I'm sorry that happened to you OP. As someone who is insecure I know tfw insecure at gym and feel like being judged. Second of all, we have a community of robots that will help you ease into it. Go to fitocracy.com and make an account, then search for the group titled "beta uprising" and join it. You can then log any physical activity and will get points for it, no matter how mundane. I'll also help you out and we'll do our best to cheer you on. Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to join) there.

-ReaperBro
>>
>>32131767 (OP)
Is there a place that you could do some exercise that doesn't have any people around or at least very little people around? If you could find a place like that and just do some simple exercise. You might feel more comfortable.
>>
File: 4302306.jpg (66KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4302306.jpg
66KB, 400x225px
>>32131767
>Be fat
>Too fat and lazy to lose weight
>Desperate for any kind of validation
>Join forum for fat fetishists and post
>Get complimented called a cute fatty piggy
>Loved positive attention but didn't like the other things
>Keeps happening
>Actually starting to like being called fatty and piggy for some reason

I could get addicted to this...
>>
>>32132353

sure, which is why I said that changing your diet + exercise is the best option

my posts were mostly to argue with this post >>32131977
>>
>>32131767
>1) gr8 br8 m8 i r8 8/8
>2) if you're a fat fuck, DON'T START WITH CARDIO
>>
File: BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg (21KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg
21KB, 600x405px
Who /eggs/ here.

Eggs have less than 100 calories, even big ones. A massive plate of scrambled eggs for like 500 calories can keep you full all day.
>>
>>32132457
Well, if you're female, you could always marry me.
>>
>>32132457

you're a heroin adict

not literally but that's exactly the same mentality as a heroin adict

you can't even selfdestruct in a way that's cool, loser
>>
>>32132482
No, I'm a boy, sorry...
>>
File: 1476652554618.jpg (33KB, 693x503px) Image search: [Google]
1476652554618.jpg
33KB, 693x503px
>Trying to diet
>Smoke weed
>Get ravenous desire to eat
>Feel less inhibited not to

I dunno what to do lads.
On one hand weed is basically my only avenue of social interaction.
On the other hand it's the biggest enemy I have to losing weight.
>>
>>32132510
FUCK YOU FAGGOT NOW I HAVE AIDS
>>
>>32132030
Working out doesn't burn enough calories to offset a bad diet. Doing an extreme diet without any exercise leads to more weight-loss than an extreme exercise regime without dieting.
>>
File: 6Uw6pHc.jpg (20KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
6Uw6pHc.jpg
20KB, 360x240px
After weightloss, same shit in gaym?
>>
>all these people taking the b8
Reminds me of when wagecuck threads were posted more often than they are now.
>>
>>32132533
s-sorry i didn't mean it
>>
Contrary to your retarded belief, you don't need to exercise to lose weight. As a matter of fact if all you change about your lifestyle is adding in some exercise than you probably won't lose much weight at all.
>>
>>32132518
weed in the long-term has reduced the amount i eat drastically. I am an addict to it though. I am trying to not smoke till later on in the day and i have no appetite when not high.
>>
People who visit gyms are insecure faggots who go out of their way to put others down. See the entire /fit/ board

if you really wanna lose weight avoid places like that and focus on getting a treadmill or running outside
>>
>>32132551
>Working out doesn't burn enough calories to offset a bad diet.
Really? With intense exercise alone you can produce a calorie deficit of up to 800cal a day.
>>
>>32131767
Post moobs pls?
>>
>>32132633
>People who visit gyms are insecure faggots who go out of their way to put others down.
>all this projection
>/fit/ is representative of an entire group of people
>implying /fit/ doesn't take the piss
>believing everything he reads on this site
Why am I even responding to you?
>>
>see fat person at the gym
>filled with disgust

I shouldn't feel like this. I'm still "fat" myself. 5'7 180#. But I just hate fat people. I hate being in the same fucking room as them.
>>
>>32131767
In my findings they do that for the same reason you want new people in an mmo.
Old players don't give a shit about your high levels or your shitload of money but new players admire it and strive to be like you.
And you get to call them noobs.
>>
>>32132654
You'd have to do at least an hour of really intense exercise a day. If OP is already eating at a surplus of, let's say 300 calories (one slice of pizza now than he should), then with that exercise plan he'd only lose one pound a week.
>>
>>32132353

also there are absolutely gym routines where a 4K diet is necesary just to keep up the muscle growth
but that's not (yet) for OP
>>
>>32131767
Absolute bollocks. I went to a gym years ago when I was about 22 stone and manwhale size and everybody was fine with me or mostly were just so into their own workout that they didn't even notice I existed. If they said anything about me it sure as hell wasn't done in a way that I'd have known about it.
>>
>>32132600
Well, at least now you know what drives women to camwhore. It must be nice to be considered a human being by others.

I wouldn't recommend it, it doesn't lead to anything good.
>>
>go to the gym
>pay for my membership
>get really nervous on my first day which upsets my stomach
>can't stop farting
>people start complaining
>get kicked out with no refund

never supporting one of those establishments ever again
>>
>>32132799
Glad to see you're planning on supporting better establishments anon, like your local McDonalds, hospitals, and morgues!
>>
>>32132633
This guy is absolutely and originally right
>>
>>32132116
>>32132130
/You/ meaning OP, who is fat and therefore is working against a tremendous overeat, will not lose weight by working out. The amount of weight he can safely lose in the gym is far more than he undoubtedly eats. Diet is the only way.
>>
>>32132213
>be fat
>jog three miles a day
>Destroy knees
What the fuck, stop that shit. Just eat less! Work out when you get to a normal weight.
>>
go for long walks in a park for free
>>
>>32133361

or bike or swim or walk

diet is good but unless you plan on living a 1200 cal a day diet (which is what I'm doing due to just having gotten a knee operation) then you'd best start moving that body
>>
>>32132457
>tfw no piggy bf
>>
How does someone with no social skills get /fit/?

I'm a healthy weight and watch my diet but I always get the feeling that I should get in better shape just in case some guy slaps my gfs ass or tries to pick a fight with me because I'd be totally defenceless but I'm turned off by exercising outside in public or in a gym.
>>
File: 1235479.png (448B, 41x35px) Image search: [Google]
1235479.png
448B, 41x35px
>tfw I have literally no desire to get fit at all
>tried working out but was just bored out of my mind
>>
>>32132675
atleast they're trying, you fat piece of shit
>>
>>32131767

>not going to the gym at 3am when nobody is there

best time desu, until you get fit enough and know how to use everything to walk among the normies
>>
>>32131767

should have asked him what workout makes you get taller
>>
Please, please OP (and anyone trying to lose weight) don't listen to the broscience and bullshit that gets spewed all over the internet, especially on /r9k/ and the /fit/ board.
/fit/ does have an awesome sticky and you really need to read it. But do not go there for regular advice. It's full of idiots and broacience and people that don't want you to succeed because they're insecure.

The first thing you need to know is that excercies is really, really good for you and you need to do both cardio (running, biking, etc) and weights. But the key to weight loss is not excercie. It's your diet. Unless you train like Michael phelps, exercise won't make much of a dent.
Get your diet under control and you will lose weight.

Seriously, go read the sticky on fit. Don't get sucked into the bro science. Don't get fooled into thinking you only need to do only weights or cardio. You need both.
>>
>>32133904
>fit is dum dont listen
>every thread literally tells fatties to fix diet first as it's key and exercise is supplemental
>>
>>32133904
>and the /fit/ board.

I've never seen anyone on fit say that calories in calories out is a myth
>>
>>32132700
And that's 52lb in a year.

Which is incredible.
>>
>>32134447
the point is that there is too much bullshit to wade through and its hard for someone with little knowledge to know the difference between good and bad advice
>>
im 400lbs if i only eat 1k calories a day how much am I looking at losing in a year?
>>
>>32134542
Over 100lb.
104.357 to be more exact.
>>
>>32134542
Hella.

Because you're working at around 1/4 your body's current maintenance burn and will starve unless you are pretty much completely sedentary.
>>
>>32134508
fit is pretty much unanimous on most diet/routine decisions (unless we're going into meme territory like keto)
>>32134542
you're looking at giving up 4 days in and staying 400lb
>>
File: lanklets1.jpg (349KB, 789x2320px) Image search: [Google]
lanklets1.jpg
349KB, 789x2320px
>>32131767
>some buffed manlet comes up to me laughing

kek
>>
File: zy3NzxC.jpg (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
zy3NzxC.jpg
39KB, 960x540px
>>32134542
An insane amount.

For any robot reading this who wants to lose weight. Google "TDEE calculator" and calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 below that. It's a sustainable deficit (about a pound a week) and you'll lose weight in no time. Just make sure to track it with an app like MFP

>>32134566
'no'
>>
>>32134542
How old are you?

"You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original."
>>
>>32134626
>'no'
2000 calories per day national recommended diet
1000 calories less per day, or just 1000 per day
1000 calorie deficit for 365.25 days
3500 calories in a pound of fat
1000 calorie deficit for 365.25 days is 365250 calories lost
365250/3500 (calories per pound of fat) is 104.357

So yes. The answer is over 100lb (implying the fat fuck sticks to the diet but no other factors play).
>>
>>32134583
>unless we're going into meme territory like keto

which is most of fit. it's either a pissing contest or circle jerk. most of the threads are focused on weight lifting where there will be people telling you that "hurr don't do cardio it kills gains brah"
>>
>>32134695
Yet there's a constant /run general/ thread up with tons of advice.
>>
>>32134679
>2000 calories per day national recommended diet
>Implying that a 400lb man will burn the same amount of calories as an average human

'no'

A body of that size will need A LOT more calories than a human smack bang in the middle of a healthy BMI.
>>
>>32134695

that's bodybuilders

you'll never have to worry about that

I've never heard that advice given to noobs
>>
>>32131767
Just walk everywhere like jesus, walk for miles and miles and stop eating like jesus. I walked 10 miles to a dispensary the other day to get some full melt hash and I got there and got my hash, smoked some and walked 10 miles home. It felt really nice.
>>
>>32134727
>a body of that size will need a lot more calories
That body is still at a 1000 calorie deficit as to what it normally eats. In fact, it doesn't matter what the national recommendation is, so in that aspect you're right. What matters is how much that fat fuck burns and needs normally.

But his question was if he's at a 1000 calorie deficit. And if that's the case, he's still losing 365250 calories per year and will still lose 100+ lbs.
>>
>>32131977
you dense fuck oh dear jesus
>>
>>32134769
But he said he would be eating 1000 calories a day which is closer to a 2000 deficit, obviously it'd decrease over time as he lost weight but you get my point
>>
>>32134706
it gets overshadowed by the weight lifting /powerlifting/ /fathate/ threads. Again, my whole point is that it would be hard for someone just starting out to wade through the bullshit, and that balance is the key to success.
by all means, go to /fit/ and read about keato, creatine, steroids and all that stuff after you learn and apply the basics.
>>
>>32134819
That's true. So you're possibly looking at well over 100 lb. Possibly 200+, depending on his body's needs.

>obviously it'd decrease over time as he lost weight but you get my point
You'd have to be a very skinny individual when you get to the point where 1000 calorie daily diet doesn't cause you to lose significant weight.
>>
>>32134831

what's wrong with the fathate?

I find it quite motivating + I lose my appetite from some of the pictures and stories there
>>
>>32134856
nothing wrong with it. it's probably good motivation, depending on your disposition. if you get easily discouraged at people making fun of you, like OP, maybe steer clear of that. if that stuff motivates you, /fathate/ is awesome.
>>
>>32134831
>it gets overshadowed by the weight lifting /powerlifting/ /fathate/ threads.

The sticky is designed to answer every question a complete layman would have and beyond that, there's a QTDDTOT thread up 24/7 where people will answer any other question you might have

stop scaring people away from actually trying to improve themselves
>>
File: 13264561.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
13264561.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>tfw golden corral manager called the police and was forced to leave the building

All-You-Can-Eat is a scam targeted at skinny people to pay a premium. Larger men like myself can not actually redeem this offer without putting up with this bullshit or some passive aggressive "I'll spit in your food" looks from the wait staff.
>>
>>32134913
you're not even trying to understand what i'm saying, you're here to argue.
one more time: i'm telling you that the sticky has the best information you can get. reading in the threads will confuse someone that doesn't have that knowledge. anybody on fit will tell you to read the fucking sticky before asking "how do i loose weight"
>>
>>32134961
Listen to this guy.

But if you're really fat you're better off structuring your workout and diet around losing weight. Forget about "strength training" while you're so out of shape that you'll hurt yourself from that much exertion.

Try to walk a couple miles a day, do some light resistance training, and most of all clean up your fucking diet. Cut the sugar and soda immediately, eat meat and vegetable, and most of all learn to control your portions. Rule of thumb is no more than a handful (so a handful size of meat, handful of potatoes, handful of vegetable). If you're still hungry between those meals eat as many fruits and vegetable or nuts as you want or try a protein shake.
>>
Laugh at him for being a manlet, pussy
>>
File: DEXATI20161015213916.png (1MB, 1079x1919px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20161015213916.png
1MB, 1079x1919px
>>32131977
/fit/ here, working out burns calories which makes you lose weight.

Also, I'm /fit's/ local Chad. If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask. I'm 6ft, 210, 12% bf and very positive and love helping out the mentally and socially handicapped.

remember, ALL SMILES boys
>>
File: 1464662740321.jpg (65KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464662740321.jpg
65KB, 517x768px
>>32131977
jesus christ you fucking idiot
>>
>>32135104
i'm not sure if it's some autist spamming this guy's face or the guy himself.
>>
im really sorry for you op :(
>>
>>32131767

>breathign too hard might get you thrown out

What the fuck did you go to planet fitness? The only place I was told breathing too hard and grunting while lifting would get me tossed out was at one.

Now I go to a 24 hour local gym and go around 8pm when it's nearly empty.

Also stop with the cardio as your main weight loss tool. It's great for your heart but if you eat too much one day it all goes down the toilet; you need to start lifting weights. Muscle eats fat just by existing and when you get enough you can burn fat just sitting around until your next lift day.

I suggest you start doing the Stronglifts 5x5 [it even has an app on iphone and android to keep up with all your shit] it will get you where you want to go; other than getting you a gf.

http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
>>
>>32135904
>Muscle eats fat just by existing and when you get enough you can burn fat just sitting around until your next lift day.
Too bad you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, and he likely needs a shitload of steroids if he wants to gain anything at all, if he's been fat for a longer time, because his hormones and metabolism are fucked.
>>
>>32135944

Are you retarded anon?

While you are lifting you lose fat and muscle also eats on fat reserves. I lost 76 pounds just doing 5x5.

Also you don;t need steroids unless you want to be a profession body builder and compete. That or you want a 20 inch bicep.
>>
>tfw go to 24/7 gym at 11 at night or midnight because i just started SL 2 weeks ago and am super weak.

this is why i go at night op, unless ur gym isnt 24/7 then that sucks
>>
>>32131977
THIS FUCKING IIDIOT LMAOOOOOO GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY
>>
>>32131977
I D I O T O
D
I
O
T
O
>>
File: whatafaggot.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
whatafaggot.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>32131977

Please tell me this is bait; because if it's not, jesus fucking christ...
>>
>>32131767
dumb faggot do that shit at home instead
>>
File: 1458799615666.gif (550KB, 728x720px)
1458799615666.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>32131767
>See fat guy at gym
>Happy that he decided to turn his life around
I wouldn't make fun of you OP...
>>
>>32136132
a-anon chan i.. T-TATSUKETE
>>
>lost 30 pounds, literally underweight
>still look like a fat fuck

fuck these skinnyfat low-test genetics
>>
>>32133904
op listen to this guy
I'm probably considered a normie, but grew up a bit of a sperg and was overweight. but in college I just spent a summer walking nearly everywhere (lived in the city ) and did running + ate mostly chicken, yogurt, and veggies. Cheat meals were cereal and then drinking like a fish on the weekends

Lost a really good amount of weight, even got hit on by a non-fat grill for the first time in my life despite gyno.

then I stopped trying a year later because I got complacent and then gained prob 15/20 lbs

so now im starting again.

don't stop trying
>>
>>32131767
Good thing you don't need to go to a gym to run you fucking tool, sidewalks are free.
>>
File: psychedelic cum drop.png (506KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic cum drop.png
506KB, 1440x1440px
>tfw was fat for 8 years
>tfw obtained heroin addiction
>lost 80lbs in 3 years
>addiction still going strong
>no complains heroin is awesome
>making heroin music
>have heroin friends
>life is good :)
>>
>Try to diet
>Mom screams at me if I don't finish my plate

Can't wait to move out desu
>>
>>32132675
>filled with disgust at people actively trying to get skinny

Fuck you.
>>
File: 1473798863266.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473798863266.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>32136483
Fuck off normie shit
u
c
k

o
f
f
>>
>>32133904
Serious question now,why do cardio if you already are in a diet?
>>
>>32132271
>giving shade
Fuck off with your normie phrases
>>
>not doing cardio for weight loss
Its like you're a good goy who believes lifting weights is an effective way to lose weight
>>
>>32138482
giving shade? bish, you mean throwing shade
>>
>>32138623
FUCK OFF NORMA REEEEEEE
>>
File: fatjak.jpg (23KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
fatjak.jpg
23KB, 645x778px
Fat fuck with God-awful diet reporting in. Would replacing every meal with the Soylent drink help me lose weight? I've tried the stuff and I can tolerate it. I was thinking 3 bottles a day. I would also drink tons of water (something else I don't mind) to suppress my appetite and eat a salad every couple days. I got this idea because I'm lazy as fuck but if I have bottles of this stuff to drink I won't make tendies or go to the drive thru when I'm hungry.

https://www.soylent.com/product/drink/
>>
>>32138862
It's made from people
>>
File: tumblrtoad2.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrtoad2.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
>2pm
>already hate 3500 calories
>>
>>32132461

Oh yeah I'll lift weights great idea! Because someone who already is carrying excess weight should definitely start lifting
>>
>too lazy to eat
>skinny
>scared skelly mode
>i feel brittle
>>
>>32138175
Cardio is good for your heart and lungs and helps to establish base fitness .If you're very overweight, you need light cardio so you don't over exert.
Like I said, it won't make a dent in your weight loss unless you're running 10k every day, but it will help your heart become stronger.
>>
>>32132116
It's funny, but this was subject to rigorous debate in the retard ages.

For a good laugh look up vitalism, took forever for people to accept that your body follow the natural laws of thermodynamics.
>>
>>32138875

and that's a problem because...?
>>
>>32140124
>Millenial retard doesn't understand references older than Portal
>>
>>32140174

>Hurr durr Soylent Green is people. Muh movie references are through the roof.

That's a fucking mainstream movie and you think people (me included) don't know about it?
God... how can people even be this pretentious?
>>
>>32140309
t. Butthurt millennial faggot
>>
I'm hungry skeleton but I never understood why people laught at fat people in the gym. They're trying. I've been skinny all my life and even I bate working out I can't imagine how badly I would not want to do it if I were big. If someone is honestly trying to change more power to them.The super roided out overcompensation fags are the ones we should be laughing at.
>>
File: FATTY FATTY BOOM BOOM.png (64KB, 860x615px) Image search: [Google]
FATTY FATTY BOOM BOOM.png
64KB, 860x615px
>>32131767
Dump your obese wojaks
>>
>>32140416
It's my understanding they laugh at the fatties because they don't actually try.
They come in for the new years meme then leave, the ones who stay and stick with it are the ones people are proud of
>>
>>32132075
I love seeing and helping fat people at the gym.

t. former fatass
>>
>>32132457
how fat are you my dude

i'm 250 lbs
>>
File: 1435129618124.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1435129618124.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
I feel you OP
I have tried the gym so many times and I just feel judged by the super fit population.

>last time I tried was about 2 months ago
>gym was a 24 hour gym
>decided to go late at night
>didn't have a gym bag
>decided just to fold my gym clothes and put them into a cereal box
>drove to the gym
>nobody around car park empty
>grab my cereal box of clothes and walk into the gym
>signed up previous week, already have my pass so just slip in
>get to the locker room
>sit down
>open the cereal box
>feel nervous
>pull out my gym clothes
>hear a voice from behind me
>'Wow, you must be annoyed at the toys they give away with cereal now! They force you to work out and take space that could have gone to more fruit loops!'
>turn
>chad is smiling at me
>extends his hand to shake mine
>don't want to seem upset
>but don't feel comfortable
>shake his hand
>''s-s-hit bro I gotta go forgot the milk''
>drop the cereal box and run out of the gym

Fuck, I don't even know anymore. The worst thing is that the cereal box has my phone number on and I left the clothes so I've been ignoring my phone for weeks (even though I have blood test results due)
>>
sage

sageegege

sage

File: Grand theft autismo.jpg (69KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Grand theft autismo.jpg
69KB, 600x848px
>>32140868

>No gym bag
>Lemme use a cereal box instead

This is obviously made up but if it isn't you deserve to be ridiculed.
That is severely autistic.
>>
>>32140868
This was a poor attempt at a quirky, believable story. You'll probably screen cap it and post it in LE SO AWKWARD XDD green text stories.
>>
375lbs here don't bother trying to get fit
eat what you want, use the computer and indulge in everything

there is no reason to try and improve yourself, the pleasure you might gain can be found equally through pursuing interest in your bedroom
>>
>>32135104
I-i am doing stronglifts 5x5, a-nd walking
diet is kinda b-bad. w-will i still l-lose weight
>>
>>32141174
Back to tumblr fattie
>>
>triggered gymrats ITT

your "muscles" are full of air and you cant actually lift anything heavy, your joints will be ruined in a few years though

OP, just diet, dont listen to shitstains
>>
>>32138862
That shit is bullcrap, i went from 350 pounds to 225 by just dieting.

It was tough, but after a while you really get used to it. I counted calories and made sure I always COULD eat shit if i wanted to, as long as I was within my daily calorie limit.

I cut out soda completely, diet too(hardest part).

I have done some embaressing shit, like eat some food, then realise that I'm being retarded and spit it out. Eating just becomes your brains default to do thing when you are bored and it can be tough to suppress, but the days sorta just start blending in, and sooner or later, you won't remember the last day you've not been calorie counting.

Oh, and the way to suppress hunger, the best, most healthy way, is to drink water. Fucking chug that shit like it's the only thing keeping you from dying.
>>
File: 1454327850507.jpg (57KB, 289x288px) Image search: [Google]
1454327850507.jpg
57KB, 289x288px
>>32131977
>yfw you're fat but at least you aren't a fucking retard like this guy
>>
File: 1418004847050.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1418004847050.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>try going to the gym
>group of 6'3 chad friends in the corner keep looking over and laughing at me
>eventually get so nervous I drop the bar and it makes a loud, crashing noise
>gym employee comes over and says I have to leave, barely able to hold his smirk
>run home crying
>paid for a yearly membership and now I can't get a refund

just fucking kill me
>>
File: 1471625770363-r9k.jpg (120KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1471625770363-r9k.jpg
120KB, 645x773px
>be moderately fat
>lose 20kg
>become skinny fat
>progress has slowed down lately
What do now? I can't exercise much because it heavily induces my migraine
>>
>>32131767
Because you should diet first and only include exercise once you start feeling the progress slowing down. Now throw out that fucking pizza, chips, sweets or whatever shit you're guzzling right now
>>
you dont need to go to the gym more than 3 times a week

drink a shit ton of water

cut out sugar and all soda drinks

have a couple of days without eating meat.
>>
>>32131767
NEVER EVER believe normie lies.

A robot wouldn't tell you to gym. Only a deluded normie who hands out shitty advice would do that.

Normies are evil and they are against us. Do not believe their lies.
>>
File: feels-good-man.jpg (37KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man.jpg
37KB, 600x653px
>>32131767

All I can say is stop been lazy, who gives a shit what others think, I weighed 96kg (211lb) a few months ago, now I weight just over 78kg (171lb) and I am still losing weight, it hurts at first, but you need to just keep going man.
>>
The good thing about getting fit is that it finally makes you an alpha Chad. This means that you are finally entitled to a gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 750x800px
tfw barely losing weight on 1000-1200 calories a day

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME, i lost 10 pounds and it stopped
>>
>>32141838
What makes those 1000-2000 kcal a day?
>>
>>32131767
If this is real cut the crap food first thing first. Read about how many calories you need and dont lie to yourself. Stop eating out of boredom/depression AND FUCKING GET DOWN AND DO THESE PUSHUPS AND SITUPS EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I don't want to be laughed at so when i was fat i stopped eating like a gluton and exercised at home were only mom could see me and id tell her to fuck off. Keep in mind that i went from 98-99 kg to 73 mostly because i stopped eating more than i needed to live.
>>
>>32131767
>not talking shit
They do something you sue or kick their ass you win either way OP don't be a pussy go back to the same gym and terrorize those cunts if they even look at you.
>>
>>32132051
No meat? Congrats, a good portion of that was muscle
>>
Brah, avoid those fancy fashionable gyms. Those are cancer places for Chad and Stacy to circlejerk and take instagram pics. No wonder people there are shit. Go where noone uses their phones and it smells more like sweat and less like cologne and perfume desu. And remember, quitting is what normies want you to do. It's hard bro, but you can make it.
>>
>>32141861

I only eat 10-12 tendies a day. That's about 1200 kcal, right?
>>
what about fasting
>>
>>32142078
Thats retarded and dangerous.
Just eat healthy in small proportions and do some fucking excercise.
>>
semi related question

do you guys think 6'2", 240, 20% body fat is "fat"?
>>
>>32142292
6'2 is like 1.90m ?
Convert to non-retard and ill tell you
>>
>>32142320
1.87, although really it have the same amount of fat/muscle regardless of hight. Then again it's about perception not reality.
>>
>>32142390
240 pounds is a bit too much. Thats 108kg.
You should get down to 85 at least. Im 187 too and 78kg and still have a beer belly of shorts. Im working on it
>>
>>32142292

Depends on where the fat is located but normal for that height is between 170-190. So yes, that is fat.
>>
File: are you a wizard.jpg (103KB, 912x1216px) Image search: [Google]
are you a wizard.jpg
103KB, 912x1216px
>>32142425

Your belly is made of shorts?
>>
>>32141838

not eating a lot will only let you lose muscle. The fat will mostly stay in place.

Eating well(nutrition), along with some exercise will let you keep your muscle and lose your fat.
>>
>>32141861
Rice,noodles, eggs, chicken mostly

i dont ever drink sweetened drinks or eat processed meat like hotdogs

if i eat fried chicken sometimes i only have a single thigh and with a small bowl of rice! thats the unhealthiest thing i eat
>>
>>32141174
Most legit post. There's no fucking reason why we should have to drop one of the things we enjoy most(food) just to appease normie cocksuckers.
>>
>>32142466
m8 do you not know how body fat works?
>>
>>32142466
dude if you took away all the fat your body at 240 lbs and 20% body fat you'd still weigh 192 pounds.
>>
>>32142555
Replace rice and noodles with tomatoes and cucumber. You should also try apples and nuts, they make a healthy snack
>>
>>32142599
>>32142678

You're free to not believe me if you want but I have friends who are 6'2 and weigh about 160. They are admittedly fairly skinny but not malnourished in any way.
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 300x223px)
th.jpg
13KB, 300x223px
>>32131977
>all these replies
>people don't actually realize that losing weight is 80% diet 20% getting off your ass

If you fags are so smart, tell me how many hours at the gym it takes to burn off a 1500 calorie dinner at McDs?
>>
>>32142780
Way too many to be a sustainable solution to being fat. If you eat McDs every day you'll NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER get /fit/ , not by miracle not by liposuction not by anything
>>
>>32143248

a cheeseburger is only 300 cal, if you'd only eat 3 of those a day and nothing else then you'd lose weight
>>
>>32138877

go into bear mode

you've fattened enough for winter, winter is the next 2 days

>>32139481
ugh, I've learned about this nonsense in chemistry (as part of a history on chemistry mind, not that this was real) but I didn't know those morons extended it to the human body as well
>>
>>32141838
Just stick with it. Losing weight slowly is not a bad thing. Also count your calories meticulously and you should see results. Guesstimating leads to all sorts of bad results.
>>
File: 4chan McDizzle lover.jpg (57KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
4chan McDizzle lover.jpg
57KB, 600x750px
>>32143248
>>32143370

You sound like the kind of cockhungry autist who'd actually try that diet just so you could fill your fat lips with Micky D on the reg.
>>
>>32143905

nah, I don't even like macdo that much

it's been at least a year since I ate there

just stating the facts, you won't be healthy at all but you can lose weight by eating nothing but macdo
>>
>>32131767
>run back home with tears in the eyes
sure m8, sureee, fucking worthless faggot making up stories
>>
>>32131767
Don't go to gyms to lose weight you dumbass. You'll only get more bloated before gaining substantial muscle mass to change your body proportions.

The best way to lose weight is literally to run. Get a good running prgram that effectively escalates in a way you're comfortable with.

I know it might be a little embarrasing to run in public as a fat guy, but try to do it at night.
>>
>>32131767
Anon, weight is lost in the kitchen, not in the gym. Gyms are good to gain muscle mass, but if you're a fat or obese guy, they're not recommended at all.

Go on a diet and start walking/running at least 3 times a week starting the second month.
>>
>>32143905
..he's right? I'm no nutritionist, but if all fatties need to do is "calories in calories out" doesn't that mean that no matter what the calories are made of they will lose weight as long as they're under their TDEE?
>>
>>32144838
Yes, that's exactly it. They could theoretically eat nothing but creme eggs and lose weight.
>>
>>32144838

That's not the point I was trying to make. My point was that that guy is probably so desperate to shove fast food in his gob that he'd blow Ronald McDonald if he thought some cheddar would come out of his Micky D.
>>
>>32131767
>implying you need to workout to not be fat.

All you need to do is eat less.

Google calories in/out.
>>
>>32131977
>people like this exist
>and they're the majority
>>
>>32132457
read
>>>32145270
kid
>>
>>32145263

and I responded by this

>>32143933

I was just saying that you were wrong in your assumption that one couldn't lose weight on a mcdo diet

do you always assume people to only defend things they like?
hell, if someone says a wrong thing about something you don't care about do you not correct him?
that's a shitty thing to do
>>
ITT: Fat people trying to find excuses.

I was 250lbs and I went down to 150lbs in about 6 months through an hour of exercise a day. No excuse, especially if you're a NEET.

And nobody is judging you at the gym, either. If anything, you're being viewed in a positive light because you decided to get off your fat ass and lose weight.
>>
>>32144838
Yeah, you can. But junk food is calorie dense and won't fill you up as well as something like a complex carbohydrate which means you will eat more if you lack self-control.
>>
File: Ronny McAdonis.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px)
Ronny McAdonis.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
>>32145309

Fine. I was just jostling your jewels, friend. This is a tibetan ice sculpturing forum after all.

I still think you'd like to nibble on ol' Micky's foreskin though. Just a little bit. Admit it.
>>
>>32145404

nope, if I go for a hamburger I go for a quick (it's a local chain here)

I kinda suspected you were trolling (to be fair I suspect that of everyone here)
>>
File: aussie rat.png (9KB, 305x328px) Image search: [Google]
aussie rat.png
9KB, 305x328px
aussie fat fuck here
wanna start losing weight but i'm azy and have zero cooking skills (take out for the last 3 years)
is soylent a decent option?
any aussies using aus soylent options here?
>>
>>32131767
Sorry this happened to you.. I've seen lots of bigger people working out at the gym here, where I live. I don't think anyone makes fun of them. You must live in a shitty place, anon. It's good you decided to loose weight, it's a big step you went to the gym as well, sucks that it turned out like that. You can always try working out in your room too
>>
you should work out at home first

if your skinny or fat, do the working out at home first, once you are kinda well toned, then go to the gym.
>>
>>32145597
soylent is torture

even only eating veggies is way tastier than only eating soylent
>>
>>32131767
Go back to the gym. If the the man let talks shot just say shut it shortsuff
When he chimps out on you get him kicked out
2ez
>>
Lifting weights is for stupid people, try calisthenics
>>
You can workout in your room idiot

gyms are a jewish scam

read convict conditioning
>>
>>32132624
>>32132518
This.
Do it all day, every day and you will be less hungry.
Also get a vape so you aren't damaging your lungs Anon.
>>
>>32131767
That never happened OP. I have been to 5 different guys and everyone there has been helpful
>>
>>32145908
horrible people at the gym always laughing at me. just exercise in my room now
>>
>>32142532
> "not eating a lot will only let you lose muscle. The fat will mostly stay i place"

holy fuck i cant believe how retarded some of you in this thread are lmao
>>
>>32132116

No you fucking retard. Losing 100-300 calories working out for hours is not going to do fucking shit. Dieting is the only way. Exercise was already debunked.
>>
File: 1449449712465.png (397KB, 978x972px) Image search: [Google]
1449449712465.png
397KB, 978x972px
>decide to go to the gym last year
>first time there
>gym staff being very kind and suppostive, feel very welcomed
>one of the trainers offers to show me how to operate the treadmill
>I step on
>start moving
>feeling pretty good and confident for once
>suddenly my feet give way
>I slip
>treadmill carries me and throws me across the floor
>feel flabby thighs scrape against the wood
>make a loud screeching noise as I roll over the wood
>look around
>can see EVERYONE fucking staring
>dont' know what to say or do
>try to be 'alpha'
>shout 'CALL ME THE WIDER SLIDER'
>still on the floor
>people look visibly confused
>face goes red, trainer tries to help me up
>I apologise and run to the locker room in tears
>tfw I gained 90lbs since then
>heart starts racing whenever I feel the floor move beneath me (which happens on any loose surface as I am fat)
>>
>>32131977
you're delusional. In a more degenerate sense, you're a fat fucking dumbass
>>
>>32137370
How could having low test ever be good?
>>
Small boy here trying to grow mass and gain weight. I recently discovered that the best way to put on the pounds is to not move, just lay in bed and eat. Yesterday I think I was 165ish but today I'm nearly 180. I'm chugging juice and melted ice cream, 8 scoops of mutant mass, fried chicken, whatever it takes to be a freak.
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.