[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this thread is filled with traps and what not, so here's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161009_134441.jpg (54KB, 583x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_134441.jpg
54KB, 583x870px
I know this thread is filled with traps and what not, so here's a nice topic of discussion.

>friend was dating a girl for about a year
>he REALLY loved this girl. Like beyond what I am able to fathom.
>they never fucked, just BJ's for him
>What's wrong with that.jpg
>one day he finally asks why she's never initiated sex
>turns out she was a trap the whole time

What would you do if this happened to you? Idek man. If you loved a girl that much and then she's not even who you thought she was, and your entire reality just crumbles to the ground. What then?
>>
>>32000970
What did he do?

I don't believe that changing your appearance makes you a female. Your genitals determine your gender. And I'm not gay.

But love is a powerful thing. I think, honestly, that with enough talking about it (i already understand why the trap would lie about it), I could accept it, but there is a strong chance that the relationship would end on good terms.
>>
>>32001085

I don't really agree with what he did which is why I left it out. First, let me say that I agree whole heartedly with everything you said, but I don't know if I could ever date a trap, just being that im so disgusted by even the slightest thought of intercourse with another guy, trap or not.

That said,
>he beat the living dog shit out of him, had to go the hospital on breathing machine

I think beating the shit out of this "girl" that I had loved so much would hurt me even more than just telling him to leave and let me wallow in my self hatred for ever thinking that something as fantastic as having the girl of my dreams would ever happen.
>>
how do you date someone for a year without ever grabbing for their pussy
>>
>>32000970

first of all if you're beta enough to settle for only BJ's for a whole year then you're probably too beta to do the only rightful thing in the situation - that being to beat that freak within an inch of his fucking freak life. Not letting a STRAIGHT male know exactly what you are (a man in drag who takes estrogen pills) is essentially the same thing as rape and in which case self defense is more than justified.
>>
>>32001205
He's just not the type to do anything like that unless they were getting into it in private. Which didn't happen besides for when "she" sacked his dick, and I don't know all the details about why he never did, I just found out about this myself.
>>
>>32001224
I explained this, read this

>>32001178

Originality desu ne
>>
>>32001178
He did the right thing honestly.
Fuck people who lie like that.
>>
>>32000970
Even as someone who is bisexual, I'd be pissed they kept this. I recognize it's probably one of those things where the longer you wait, the worse it would be to reveal so you wait longer, but I'd expect to be told/know before the first sexual encounter.
It's not an issue of sexuality for me, just honesty.
>>
>>32001343
I agree that I'd be angry as shit, but I don't know if the anger would be able to overcome the anguish enough for me to beat the fucker into a pulp. I just don't even know.
>>
>>32001383
That's the thing though, it would be a total deal breaker for me, it'd be like this girl I loved so much was just all of a sudden none existant, she never existed. When I think about how that would feel, it makes me feel even worse than the reality, which I know is that I will never meet that girl. Better in my opinion than to never have it in the first place than to have it and then lose it. I feel horrible for him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.