[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Chad" agrees with robots assessment of women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1448094283667.png (317KB, 760x756px) Image search: [Google]
1448094283667.png
317KB, 760x756px
I've been looking for a place like this for a while to get something off my chest.

A lot of what you "robots" say about women is 100% correct.

I'm not a "robot", I easily fall into the category of "Chad". I fucked many women, and I have come to fully see their fucked up view of men.

If you have won the genetic lottery and have a nice face, a fit and tall body (like in my case) women will obsess over you.

If you happen to be ugly or short, you will be seen as a piece of shit. They won't always say it in your face but as soon as you're gone they will say so.

Here is just a few things I've seen women do and say off the top of my head:

>sit at a VIP table at a club with 3 bitches
>short friend waves hi, I go over and greet him
>come back and the bitch complains to me
>"anon, why did you say hi to that creep? He is shorter than me!"

>Fuck some stranger I pick up from a bar
>"omg anon, you're so big, my pathetic husband has less than half your manhood!"

>Going back home with a girl I met at a house party
>"I hope your ugly friend doesn't get fuck that drunk girl tonight"
>"why?"
>"he is an ugly little creep, he doesn't deserve her"

>"Your friend is quite and looks nervous all the time, what a creep! He probably fantasizes to rape every women he meets!"

>"Nerdy men are the most misogynist creeps I have ever met"

>"Don't ever invite your friend over again, he is too ugly"

>Skinny dipping in my pool
>"I can never look at your friend the way anon, he's penis is so small, I can't even think of him as a man anymore"

Anyway, I just wanna say I feel for you
>>
>>31971509
A Chad feeling for us is like a billionaire feeling for poor people. Won't change a damn thing and we don't want your fucking pity.
>>
Thanks senpai, I've always said that the day robots,cyborgs, and chads rise up together to fight the bitch menence is the day shit starts to turn around. We aren't so different Mr. Chad.
>>
>>31971509
Chad? You mean Chaim?
Take your confirmation bait elsewhere.

>that comic is quite funny though
>>
>>31971509
Sounds like you hang out with some of the worst kind of bitches desu.
But yeah, some are certainly like that.
>>
Protip: 90% of men know the true nature of women.

They're just better at hiding their power level or are more attractive so they're able to get laid and are filled with less resentment/hatred than the average robot. Even if this is the case, they still understand what women are like and don't enable the bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
>>
>>31971850
maybe I just attract these kinds of women everywhere I go....
>>
File: Even Chad agrees with the robot.png (120KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Even Chad agrees with the robot.png
120KB, 1280x800px
>>31971509
this post is relevant to the thread, another Chad who is tired of women's bs
>>
>>31971509
Nobody ever likes the normies who come here to brag. You should feel embarrassed.
>>
>>31971989
not bragging.

I'm trying to point out how shit many women are
>>
>>31971509
Thanks Chad.

Although this is something I have always known since my brother is a chad and sometimes he brings his chad's friends over and their conversations could be exact copypastas of some r9k threads with talking s hit about roasties and sluts. Women have a halo effect around Chads though so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1467486924003.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1467486924003.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>31971509
triggered
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
women are whores
>>
>>31972203

We all know that stuff, it's just that when a virgin says it, he's immediately accused of being dat Rox. Truth is, the Grapes do are sour.
>>
Hearing girls that I thought were my friends talk about me when they thought I couldnt hear is what redpilled me.

They were laughing at my nose being weird and saying I probably want to rape them all. I had done literally nothing wrong, they were assuming I was a sexual predator simply because my nose is curved. Most of them were ugly themselves and I had absolutely no interest in having sex with them.
>>
File: 1475915919445.jpg (39KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475915919445.jpg
39KB, 540x499px
>>31971509
Good to see a self-aware Chad for once, I should give more Chads the benefit of the doubt in not being idiots. Not a deliberate insult to you, just "Chad Culture", I guess.
Does the way many people, including the women, around you ever bother you? I was capable of being with the normies, and was until I was around 12, but stopped because I found them really vapid, and vicious towards each other.
Do you feel that way?
If so, what is it that makes you stay?
>>
>>31973404
>Does the way many people, including the women, around you ever bother you?
>Do you feel that way?
Yeah, I feel it's very superficial. I'm sure none of them would nag around if I wasn't attractive
>what is it that makes you stay?
sex, also sometimes it is better to be around fake people than no one at all
>>
>>31973693
I guess I could say I'm lucky in finding my little robot niche irl, as much as I don't admit it to them life would be a lot harder without them. I will have to say you've got some mental strength, by the time I finally ditched them, the plasticness was driving me insane.
>>
File: 1460530621302.jpg (52KB, 508x489px) Image search: [Google]
1460530621302.jpg
52KB, 508x489px
>>31971509
>my pathetic husband has less than half your manhood
>probably fantasizes to rape every women he meets
>he's penis is so small, I can't even think of him as a man anymore

This is not how human women talk. You're clearly foreign, judging by your shitty grammar and the type of mistakes you've made. If I had to guess I would say you're pajeet roleplaying as a chad. Pathetic.
>>
>>31973799
Not even Chad, but this is how women talk in burgerland. (The city I am in, atleast)
>>
>>31971509
>>"omg anon, you're so big, my pathetic husband has less than half your manhood!"
>>Going back home with a girl I met at a house party
>>"I hope your ugly friend doesn't get fuck that drunk girl tonight"
>>"why?"
>>"he is an ugly little creep, he doesn't deserve her"
>>"Your friend is quite and looks nervous all the time, what a creep! He probably fantasizes to rape every women he meets!"
>>"Nerdy men are the most misogynist creeps I have ever met"
>>"Don't ever invite your friend over again, he is too ugly"
>>Skinny dipping in my pool
>>"I can never look at your friend the way anon, he's penis is so small, I can't even think of him as a man anymore"
>all this awful conjugation

this is why people think there's a russian conspiracy
>>
>>31971509
I don't really get what the point of this post is, or the discussion it's trying to create
If you wanted to post a woman hate thread noone's going to stop you & if you wanted to go and brag there are better people to go to
>>
>>31971509
>Going back home with a girl I met at a house party
>"I hope your ugly friend doesn't get fuck that drunk girl tonight"
>"why?"
>"he is an ugly little creep, he doesn't deserve her"
>unironically disagreeing with this
Fucking bluepilled retards.
>>
>>31971509
just give up on women and get a cat anon
>>
>>31973799
>You're clearly foreign, judging by your shitty grammar and the type of mistakes you've made

Yes, I am Swiss. All that was translated
>>
>>3197409
swiss women are a special breed of cunts. not all, just lots of them
>>
>>31974642
this might be very true
>>
>>31974689
but in the end, who cares. gain money and knowledge. let them lead their vapid lives and don't engage with them. cutie foreigners abound for swiss passport holders ;)
>>
>>31971920
This, my dad telled me the same shit about women r9k does since the day i was born.
>>
Really OP?

>"I can never look at your friend the way anon, he's penis is so small, I can't even think of him as a man anymore"

You couldn't come up with anything better than that? Have you ever actually talked to a woman before? This reads like some amateur fucking netorare translation or some shit.

You need to refine your story writing skills my man. This was just embarrassing.
>>
>>31971509
Fuck bitches
https://youtu.be/CQUu1YLbl9o

Why do the talk like that?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.