[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashley Jones Story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: --.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
https://youtu.be/eO-2361RBSk

Recently I came across some of her videos and was pretty interested in her for obvious reasons. I began to wonder what happened to her, so I did a bit of digging. So this is what I found out. She started dating Sam Hyde when she was 16 (I believe). She loved MDE and idolized Sam. Saying she would do anything for him. She moves in with him. Turns out Sam gets off on bdsm, and starts to abuse her sexually. One of the things he did was strangle her with a belt (their also a good chance Sam gave her hpv). Sam also like to cheat on her with other 16 year old girls. Eventually she, leaves him, becomes a lesbian, get tattoos, and joins a band?

So how much of this is right? Also I would greatly appreciate more information on the subject. Help a newfag out.

Sam Hyde skeletons are also welcome.
>>
>>30775280
where did you get all this info?
>>
File: 1471393709834.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1471393709834.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>30775280

spagheithihteiet oregangoitissimo
>>
I don't care. I just want the Marky story.
>>
>>30775332

>Archives
>Youtube
>MDE Plebbit

The list is in order were I got the most info.
>>
>>30775366
Whose this friend, i'd love to know.
>>
>>30775414
>doesnt know Marky
Hello newfriend. Just came in from leddit I assume? Le narwhal bacon ebin at 12:00 amirite
>>
>>30775280
thats all bullshit
>>
>>30775431
No, I'm not that cancerous.
>>
>>30775449
Want to fill me in then? Don't just say bullshit that's a waste of time.
>>
>>30775332
>falling for the sammy hyde fucked my waifu bait
>>
>>30775519
BTFO Sam no subversion here. Your just a cancerous jew.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-I49Nuc2Pg
sam hyde caught on video admitting relationship to underage girl
>>
I'm going to get off for a bit.
>>
I also heard Sam Hyde fucks trannies and orchestrated 90% of the terrorist attacks and mass shootings in the past two years
>>
>>30775280

Who is this mtf?
>>
File: Sam.jpg (81KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
Sam.jpg
81KB, 610x611px
good gravy

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
So this is why /r9k/ hates sam
he goes around fucking all your waifus hahaha

Just when i thought i couldn't like him more.
>>
>>30776948
San Hyne didn't do it. People like to accuse Sam of this kinda stuff, because he says mean things sometimes.
>>
black countries are hellholes

- sam hyde
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c
is this her at 2 mins?
>>
File: skeptical eric.png (105KB, 321x304px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical eric.png
105KB, 321x304px
>yfw you realize Sam Hyde isn't satirical genius
>yfw you realize Sam Hyde is retarded
>>
>>30778149
Funny thing is, he's a poor man's Eric -- he tries to utilize absurdism in his humor but, only in a half-assed, sophomoric, politically charged way.
I don't even know what to consider the guy. I bet he doesn't even know what brand of humor his subscribes to.
>>
>>30778149
>can't recognize the hyde's genius
>posts lolsorandum overdramatic retard comedian
high school starts soon, thank god
>>
>>30778372
And college starts soon too, summerfag.

Sam hyde isn't funny and has a punchable face.

t. elderfag
>>
>>30778372
>being too stupid to recognize satirical anti-humor
>confuse it with him being 'lol just random'

Kek. People like Sam Hyde are like piles of dirt when compared to true geniuses in this form of comedy. I'd rather watch Sacha Baron Cohen take a shit than watch MDE -- the former would be far more entertaining.
>>
>>30778372
They're both mediocre
>>
>>30775280
Want Nudes of her.
>>
You can prove this but you can't prove he did anything wrong
>>
>>30775280
anyone else think she's kind of a bitch?
>>
File: tumblr_n9ccjuN0k61qbvxwco1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9ccjuN0k61qbvxwco1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x291px
I've heard Samuel Hyde sources all of his sexual partners from 4chan. Recently, after a meeting with ISIS heads in England, he had famous waifu Rose suspended from his hotel room ceiling for 4 days. Upon her release she was found to be addicted to heroin and had surgical scars all over her body.

He was seen in the hotel room window, nude and covered in blood. He was holding a sign that said 'I'm going to ruin them'. He then laughed uproariously to himself, shot snot out of his nose and closed the curtains.
>>
>>30777048
No, her name is Celeste Devane Cerro
>>
>>30775280
>and joins a band
sorry what?
sauce
>>
>>30775280
I've followed her thing since November 14

from what I know sam has a pic wtih some other attentino whore but with ash it's all just guessing with no substantial evidence

With her no one really knows why she left but there hasn't been anything solid since. Her community had gotten very sour towards her in the 2 months before she left and people gen really disliked most of her new videos that she put alot of effort into.

There was a group of people from rose generals trying to get her dox but dont think they did anything for sure

Safest bet would probably someone irl got dox or someone online got dox and is blackmailing her or something so she only talks to them.

no real evidence for anything though and no realy dox have been released im pretty sure she lived in colorado though all I know.

>joins a band
This would get alot of attention and I haven't seen anyhting about it. I imagine she will avoid anything public facing for a while.

Yuno someone from early on apparently had her dox and basically just wante dto talk to and be nice to her and he ran the imageboard but again no real evidence for that either

if she does come back I will be there to shitpost on her image board and stir up as much drama as I can as i send her messages criticizing her behavior and virtue.
>>
>>30782270
>replying to pasta
>crazy posting
kys
>>
>>30782636
i dont follow her anymore or see threads on r9k very often adn I hardly say how anything i said is crazy please provide an actual argument you low iq cretin
>>
>>30782704
Replying to pasta and posting all of that crazy shit shows that you have the low IQ. Don't bother replying. Fuck off back to your crazy hole.
>>
>>30782754
>you have a low iq
>NO YOU HAVE A LOW IQ

wow savage truly btfo

also just saying things are crazy doesn't prove anything and aren't in any way an arugment.
>>
>>30782785
Your post IS my argument. What a moron...
>>
>>30782826
MORE UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS THAT HAVE YET TO BE PROVEN

you cannot simply say things and act as if they are inherent truths you have to provide reasoning and evidence

guys why did ashley block me i have no idea
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.