[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 15

Is Chad an animal, anon? because if he is human he should resist his urges, hes instincts of cucking and fucking everything.

Because of chad's buttbuddies like you that this started, if Chad refused those woman and got and stayed with his GF/wife woman would have no option but date a beta, and would have no one to cuck him with save other women.

Remember, without religion to keep alphas in lines they are literally just niggers.

Only ~1% of the population is still human. Its a damn fact. The jews have brought us back to even pre stoneage existence. everything is decided by feelings and urge, just look around you.
Civilization is over , now theres only scavanging the rest until earth is roasted.

Always Remeber that alphas are a greater thread than woman, while woman are a disease Chad is cancer.
Had chad being nonogamous and have only 1 woman them the others would have to accept a beta, AND THEY WOULD BE VIRGIN because chad wouldn't have fucked them.
and honest men wouldn't be cucked.

And remember, women dictate, chad enforces, beta obey.

pic related, apply to woman and normalfags.
>>
>>30562031
Or was it Chad dictate and women enforce?

normalfags are even more cucks than /pol/.
Don't realise that alphas the cancer of society.

>le alphas created society
no, cancer, it was betas.
betas who band thogeder to kill Chad CaveMancock and each took a woman, that's who we enforced monogamy despise it being against our instincts and society was created.

It is of alphas and women to bully and cuck, they are, like niggers, naturally evil.
The jews merely allowed them to act with no restrains, and so because of imnpunity they did what they do best, they acted instinctively and destroyed society.

i hate chads so god damn much, they don't let me fucking finish talking, keep interrupting.

Chad is worse than fucking Tyrone, niggers at least takes care of his kin, most bullies i had where whites .
>>
>>30562073
This is the kind of genes that spread on our society

The short story "World of the Myth" by Harlan Ellison absolutely encaptures this phenomena
A team of scientists consisting of a weak manlet, a female researcher, and an absolute Chad, crash land on a deserted alien planet.
The cocky Chad has been quite cruel to the other two, at one point even raping the female character. Despite the fact that the beta tries to defend the girl, she defends the actions of the Chad and even slowly becomes closer to him even though the beta saved them both from death and issued a distress signal. Despite being left on a hostile alien planet, the most distressing thing seems to be the human interaction. It's truly a horrific read.
At the end, both the Chad and girl fall victim to the alien planet and their own foolishness, but the manlet wonders if it's even worth being saved, fully knowing that only more such pain and loneliness awaits him back home.
>>
>>30562095
>reminder Chad destroyed his own country

Emperor augustus saw what was happening to rome what happened when men lost control. The romans lamented that rome controlled the world but women controlled rome.
Augustus desperately tried to stop the sexual deviance of women he tried to preserve the values of the empire to stop their adultery by making it legal to kill a cheating wife. He even banished his own daughter for adultery. He saw women a greater threat to rome than war and he was the only surviving general of a civil war.
Augustus failed and rome fell
>https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/feminism-responsible-for-the-fall-of-rome/
>http://purplemotes.net/2014/06/08/men-reluctant-marry/
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11562374/Britain-is-experiencing-same-decline-as-Rome-in-100BC.html
>http://www.unrv.com/government/julianmarriage.php
>http://www.womenintheancientworld.com/augustanreformation.htm
>>
>>30562121
>It is of alphas and women to bully and cuck, they are, like niggers, naturally evil.

Chads are savage animals, little better than well-manicured apes. All civilization stems from the clever betas who work together and build greater societies.
>>
>>30562157
Chads are a cancer that must be eradicated.

women. form. harems. when. liberated. sexually.

This shit always happens. The irony is that women imagine this to be a male fantasy when the reality is they seek out and enable this behavior from the top 20% of alpha males.

If this trend continues without being countered by traditional values of monogamy and marriage you can expect to return to 80% of women reproducing with 20% of men as is the case in our not-too-distant genetic history.

You can hold Chad's feet to the fire as well, though, because their sexual preferences are mandates from God to the herd nature of women. If even half of them started demanding purity and monogamy from women things would improve almost overnight because women behave like sheep to the status quo.
>>
File: are woman humans.jpg (114KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
are woman humans.jpg
114KB, 500x429px
you can post women hate thread here too.
>>
I won't let this knowledge die just like that
>>
All this butt-frustration because you are a virgin?
>>
File: tips fedora virgin rodger.jpg (272KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora virgin rodger.jpg
272KB, 900x900px
>>30562634
wew lad.
no, it's because they are destroying civilization.
don't you worry about your future? about your family's and grandkids?
it's not buttfrustation, norman, it's hate for them destroying my fucking civilization. Don't you have any self awareness?
>>
>>30562031
holy shit it all makes sense now. Blacks have and average IQ that's a full 15 points lower than whites. A large number of them are literally retarded. These are the ones who become criminals and act like that. If they were smarter, they A) would not commit the crime at all, B)not get caught, or C) Be able to charm a jury and or cops with their wit.

Our legal system is massively biased against poor retards, not blacks in particular, it's simply there are a lot more black retards then there are white retards.

Combine this with generations of poor parenting and you get blacks today.
>>
>>30562296

That's stretch armstrong levels of reaching and black pill retarded.

You just took the vaccine pill my friend.

Now you see the world as the mentally challenged do.
>>
File: arguing with holes woman.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arguing with holes woman.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>30562966
>black pill retarded
>vaccine pill

you looks like you too the retarded faggot pill
>>
File: 1430039444744.jpg (192KB, 1200x441px) Image search: [Google]
1430039444744.jpg
192KB, 1200x441px
>>30562634

Hi, Dyke.
>>
File: 1370039388393.jpg (610KB, 1259x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1370039388393.jpg
610KB, 1259x1080px
>>30562296

Why do you post this MROAP (most redpilled of all pics) as a thumbnail?
>>
>>30562031
Look, it's very simple, Chad is just a high test male. Having higher testosterone decreases empathy and increases sex drive. Men who have naturally high test are better at sports, more assertive and confident and can handle stress better than men with low test. They also have more muscle mass, more attractive faces and broader shoulders. They even have different digit ratios and anus to ball lengths and women find their pheromones more arousing, especially when ovulating.

I would give you some links but I can't get them past the spam filter. Even tinyurl doesn't work. I didn't think all links were disallowed.
>>
File: 1439930373833.jpg (426KB, 900x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1439930373833.jpg
426KB, 900x1493px
>>30562738
>no, it's because they are destroying civilization.

...and they don't even care.
>>
File: 1419940477484.jpg (721KB, 1725x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1419940477484.jpg
721KB, 1725x1133px
Mandatory redpill pic.
>>
>>30563497
tell me more about anus to ball measurements anon
>>
BTW do you guys have the pdf of that book?
>>
>>30563556
I'll just refer you to wikipedia and you can go from there if you're interested.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anogenital_distance

Pretty much, Chads have dicks that are farther away from their assholes and weak beta males have a shorter anogenital distance and are much less fertile.

There's just a massive amount of comorbid conditions associated with high testosterone, aka being highly androgenic. They are literally Chad Thundercock syndrome.

Unfortunately women were designed to be most attracted to these men, at least until they get pregnant. Then they prefer the scent of beta provider males. I'm literally not making this shit up.
>>
>>30563749
Oh I should also mention that anogenital distance is measured to sex animals. A shorter AG distance is female, and longer one is male. It works pretty much the same in humans. You can literally measure how much of a man you are and compare it to a standardized bell curve that's been charted. I for one, am never going to do it.
>>
>>30563881
My taint is pretty huge but I'm a massive pussy. So I guess it's not a 100% telltale sign anon.

I am married and got laid starting in high school though so... maybe there is something to it.

But I also cried while watching The Notebook last weekend.
>>
>>30564326
Because you are probably a
>dad chad
How are you with children?

The alpha vs. Beta dichotomy is a useful heuristic but it does not represent the fundemental nature of reality.

Your character is not entirely a genetic predisposition, and perhaps your predisposition is to be a soft-chad

Btw get out you sex-having norman fag reeee
>>
Orogonanonon
>>
>>30565203
>Btw get out you sex-having norman fag reeee
No thank you. I like it here.

I've got a lot of problems in my life and this place makes me feel like it's going to be okay... even if it doesn't get better it's all going to be okay.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.