[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cars, social networking and sports. if people talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: b6e12333.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
b6e12333.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>cars, social networking and sports.

if people talk about these things in a conversation with me, i lose interest in socializing with them. it indicates that they are fucking normies. i have no interest in socializing with normies

my aunt forced me to socialize with these two boys she introduced me to and all they wanted to talk about is sports and cars. typical male fags. eventually they'll start talking how much pussy they slayed.
>>
>>30458208
what the fuck are you sayign

the man who invented the car was actually an actually physicist not some nerd asss robot posting manga girls on the internet all day
>>
File: 1469557377759.jpg (2MB, 1468x7317px)
1469557377759.jpg
2MB, 1468x7317px
>>30458208
>it indicates that they are fucking normies
No, it indicates that they are lemmings. There are robot lemmings too.

And yes, you're right. They are completely uninteresting. They are hardly even worth being called humans. I can't consider them living beings because they are more like robots following their programming.
>>
op here
i would rather talk with normie girls than with normie boys because at least normie girls are less likely to talk about that shit
>>
>>30458208

>he talks to people

It's been almost 3 years since I talked to anyone, everyone I do is online. The only times when I even see people are when I go to get a haircut twice a year and when I get a weekly supply drop, and in both cases I pretend to be deaf mute to avoid talking to people. If you're talking to people you're a fucking normie, don't fool yourself.
>>
I'm a huge football fan but I hate talking about it. The fantasy football commercials that happen 5 times every commercial break makes me cringe. The Jews always have to get their hands into everything.
>>
>>30458401

my mom forces me to work. she won't let me be a neet anymore. I have a job where my normie coworkers won't leave me the fuck alone. they come up to me to greet me and shit. i talk back like i am a socially retarded robot, and they'll still come up to me
>>
>>30458290
>robots
>implying you are not a robot

get out
>>
>>30458430

Work online faggot? You're literally a normie if you don't work online.
>>
>>30458460

Please take your fandom back to Tumblr, and stop trying to validate things. You robot/normie fandom fags have ruined this board.
>>
>>30458460

Also living with his mom lol, is there anything more normie than having your family to support you?
>>
i hate extroverts. they'll come up to you and talk to you when you want to left alone
>>
>>30458447
Learn to read you disgusting pile of garbage.
>>
File: VERY fast twingo.jpg (44KB, 478x469px) Image search: [Google]
VERY fast twingo.jpg
44KB, 478x469px
Whats wrong with liking cars?
>>
>>30458500

normies usually leave their houses around 16, 18 and 18. if you live independently before the age of 25, you're probably a fucking normie
>>
>>30458500
being self sufficient
>>
>>30458290
>people actually believe this

Christ's sake get a job ffs
>>
>>30458492

>You robot/normie fandom fags have ruined this board

You're free to leave if you don't like it, this place is not designed for you to like it, nobody gives a shit about you.
>>
>>30458460

>work online

how?

what jobs require you to work at home online? i can't think of any. only one i can think of is being a youtuber(a successful one)
>>
I act like the most boring person when having to socialize with these extroverts and they still come up to me. what the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>30458502
Why don't you tell them you want to be left alone? Gets rid of the problem pretty fast, usually. Also, don't judge them, they don't know any better. I'm a mix of introvert and extrovert, depending on the sitation, so I can tell when people want to be left alone.
>>
>>30458669
speshul snowfleyk.jpg
>>
>>30458609

No job requires you to work online, but several can be done that way. As far as my experience goes you can translate texts or even do call center job if you have no skills. A dude I met worked for the patents office and he worked online as well, and then there's a bunch of freelance stuff like programming or creating 3D models and such.
>>
>>30458208
>cars, social networking and sports.

Agreed.

Social networking is gay as fuck, I understand having one to contact people but obsessively using it is teenage girl tier.

Talking about sports usually sucks because it's stuff like football, niggerball, or baseball and none of the people talking about it actually play them. I'd talk about boxing or UFC because I've done boxing and judo but normies don't usually like combat sports unless they're dudebrahs that drunkenly grapple at college parties.

Talking about cars is just boring, I'm a mechanic and I still got no interest in that.
>>
ITT unlikable people thinking others want to be friends with them.
>>
>>30458703
I've rarely seen someone jumping to conclusions that fast. No, I'm not a special snowflake. I'm a socially functioning member of society, unlike most people on this board. Actually, the post above and this one are my posts #1 and #2 on r9k, but I think I'll be leaving you, so you can dwell in your misery all by yourself.
>>
File: 1465580216133.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465580216133.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>30458609
If you think the local job market is tough, try competing for a global job market where almost everyone's way more qualified and willing for less pay.
>>
>>30458430
They sound like nice guys, to not ostracize you even after you consistently act like a sperg

Most folks would just leave you alone
>>
>>30458401
Wby would you need a haircut in your situation ?
Thats just money that could be better spent elsewhere
>inb4 to not look like a hippy trash
who would even care ?
>>
>>30458748
Ree don't let the door hit your retarded ass on the way out normalswine.
>>
>>30458748

>guyse I'm not a special snowflek lel XDDDD
>next sentence's only purpose is to show how special he is
>>
>>30458543
>get a job stupid goy
>t. ((( goldberg shekelstein )))
>>
>>30458794
>>30458799
Sorry I've accidentally stumbled into your retard circus. Gosh, you guys have problems.
>>
>>30458815
Not that anon, but holy shit you're pathetic.
>>
>>30458832

>give me moar attention please, I come here for attention

Pitiful
>>
>cars are one of the few things I can talk about
>26 year old friendless virgin NEET

99% chance I'm less of a normal than you OP
>>
>>30458791

>your situation

Do you think I'm some kind of weirdo? Fuck you.
>>
>>30458870
Of course you're not here for attention, right?
Do you still remember why r9k was created? I came here hoping to find less spam and bullshit than on /b/ but was "greeted" by rabid misogynists and inexplicable talk about "robots" everywhere.

Don't bother to reply to me anymore because I'll be closing this tab and never come back after posting.

No matter what illness you might have, I still hope you'll have a happy life. Goodbye.
>>
>liking cars is automatically normie

wut
>>
>>30459084
>>30458870

yep it does make you normie. if you observe a conversation among typical normie males, they eventually talk about vehicles and shit
>>
>>30458892

the fact that you're in cars makes a normie. you probably learned how to drive at 16 like a typical normie male. I am 29 and still can't drive
>>
>>30459949

you're interested in cars*
>>
>>30459949
>the fact that youre into "thing i dont like thats popular" makes you a normie
>>
>>30458780
That's the point, they're supposed to leave you alone but they just keep trying to get you to ask them about their shitty rehashed lives - at the workplace, where you're supposed to leave your personal life at home, and don't even try to suggest that it's otherwise.
>>
>>30458208
>they talk about shit that interests them
wow, how fucking AWFUL OF THEM! Maybe you can go find people that you can relate to instead of being a faggot that complains on this board all day.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.