[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with people. Transgenderism is a FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
What the fuck is wrong with people.
Transgenderism is a FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS!!!
>>
It doesn't have the potential to harm society so it's technically not a mental disorder.
>>
>>29781009
And we treat people with mental illnesses.
>>
>>29781009

>There's millions of completely deranged drug addicts roaming the streets, shitting, pissing, stealing, robbing and killing people.

>But MUH MENTAL ILLNESS TRANNIES
>>
File: chan.png (426KB, 575x391px) Image search: [Google]
chan.png
426KB, 575x391px
>>29781028
>potential to harm society

Chris is the society
>>
>>29781028
by that logic anxiety or depression aren't mental disorders, that's a retarded definition
>>
>>29781009
>estranged and alienated from their own bodies
>get treated like shit because they're freaks
>surprised they don't want to live in this world
>>
Factually, white males are the most likely to be victims of suicide. Out of all races and genders including any of the in-between. In fact they're most likely to be the victims of violence, homelessness, etc altogether. It's a fucking disgrace that this issue is being stolen from us by transfaggots.
>>
What can we do to get that number higher?
>>
>>29781149
^This anon gets the bigger picture
>>
It's not like that statistic is even shocking. These people hate their own bodies, the reason they off themselves even after surgery is because they still hate themselves. They just use their bizarre sexual fantasies as a crutch to try and save them from their own self-hate.
>>
>>29781052
Yes but not by indulging their quixotic flights of fancy
>>
>>29781009
90% of trasmorbids have attempted suicide. Yet who will speak for me and my corpse-kin?
>>
It's a problem with the medical technology honestly. I say this as a man from the future. People should be able to change gender easily and effectively. It's immaterial... not quite. But it is superficial. It's a matter of a few decades before this is corrected. People will be able to change gender much more easily, and much more effectively. Gender reassignment surgery for example is simply barbaric. Hormone therapy is a mere stopgap. Proper medication is the real answer, we just don't have it yet. In a few generations people will change gender like fashion. It will happen much sooner than you think.
>>
>>29781009
high functioning autists are around 10x more likely to commit suicide than the general public.

there are a lot more autists than trannies.

but nobody talks about them, eh? that's because nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>29781657

Abominations are just the current popular trend, 7 years ago being a faggot was the taboo.
>>
>>29781028

Technically it is a mental illness and is listed as such in the DSM and the other mental disorders diagnostic texts.
>>
>>29781073
Anxiety and depression aren't mental disorders. They're feelings.
>>
File: 1463404940455.jpg (65KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
1463404940455.jpg
65KB, 800x803px
>>29781071
What the fuck is this? God, this looks awful.
>>
>>29781865
>not knowing Chris-chan
>2016

seriously why are you here
>>
>>29781904
Oh I know him, he just looks disgusting. I'd never go near him.
>>
>>29781335
>they off themselves even after surgery
Interjecting: The study that is often cited as saying this doesn't actually say that most of them still kill themselves after surgery.

Gender identity isn't one of the things they write down when you've killed yourself, so there's no way of knowing whether those who get surgery continue attempting suicide, only that they have more lifetime suicide attempts (which is unsurprising: the ones serious enough to get surgery are the ones who'll try to kill themselves before getting it.)
>>
>>29781657
10% of people with BPD follow through with suicide, but everyone loves to shit on them
>>
File: 1467535104057.jpg (95KB, 447x595px) Image search: [Google]
1467535104057.jpg
95KB, 447x595px
>attempted suicide before transitioning because i got cucked
>it failed, ended up in a coma
>after i got out of the hospital decided fuck it, time to try to be a better girlfriend than that ho
>>
Non-transitioning trans here. I have many reasons why I won't transition, and expect I will eventually kill myself but it won't be much of a loss.

Will answer questions about what it's like to be this way, treatment/therapy I've gone through (and how little it's helped) or anything else.

If you think being trans is just a mental illness that can be fixed with talk therapy and that transition is just mutilation of potentially healthy cis people, please ask questions, even if you've made up your mind and are convinced you are an expert on the subject like you've been studying it for 50 years. You could probably learn something.
>>
>>29782158
Is being in the "wrong" body something you think about constantly? Is it just soul crushing? Why is being trans NOT a mental illness?
>>
>>29782158
How can you be trans and not transition? Wouldn't that just make you gay or something? I don't really attribute much meaning to such terms but I've always thought trans meant medical treatment like hormones or surgery.

Where does the line end and begin? I'm a manly man with long hair, a beard and shaved legs that wants to be a little girl. Am I trans? The idea of a transsexual is already absurd, trans without transitioning has got to be some kind of fuckin prank.
>>
>>29782263
Different non-transition train here. Because the pain of losing all of my family, the only people I have in life, would be worse then dysphoria. I can be dysphoric and somewhat okay or I can be not dysphoric and have no family.
>>
The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, states that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition

i.e. it's a disorder only if you're distressed about it (so most tumblr trannies are out.)

also when people say "they need mental health treatment, not transitioning!"
>The current main psychiatric approaches to treatment for persons diagnosed with GID are psychotherapy or to support the individual's preferred gender through hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery
they get mental health treatment and only transition if it doesn't work.

>The American Psychiatric Association permits a diagnosis of gender dysphoria if the criteria in the DSM-5, are met. The DSM-5 moved this diagnosis out of the sexual disorders category and into a category of its own. The DSM-5 states that at least two of the criteria for gender dysphoria must be experienced for at least six months' duration in adolescents or adults for diagnosis.. The diagnosis for children was separated from that for adults, as "gender dysphoria in children" or "gender identity disorder in children" (GIDC). The creation of a specific diagnosis for children reflects the lesser ability of children to have insight into what they are experiencing, or ability to express it in the event that they have insight.

the worst thing about transgender discussion on 4chan is that most people don't know the first thing about medicine or mental health beyond their own experiences. i.e. when they got their autism diagnosis.
>>
>>29782340
they think the treatment for dysphoria is weird, therefore its not treatment
>>
File: mfw.jpg (26KB, 351x323px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
26KB, 351x323px
>>29782158
>Non-transitioning trans here
>>
>>29782312
so you're a crossdresser??
>>
>>29782368
You can be transgender without being transsexual.
>>
>>29782393
so you're saying you're a special snowflake twink?
>>
>>29782386
No, because women aren't ever seen as "crossdressers" when we wear mens clothes, just tomboys or dykes.
>>
>>29782415
but you're not a woman.
>>
>>29782216
>Is being in the "wrong" body something you think about constantly?
It depends on how frequent and how severe it is from person to person. Think of it kind of like a person who is fat who hates their body. They look in the mirror every morning and feel disgusted. Through out their day there are little things that remind them that they are fat and it just brings them down. After years and years of that it has a severe effect on the psyche, just a huge amount of self-loathing. A fat person can lose weight though, a transperson can't just become the opposite sex through hard work.

>Why is being trans NOT a mental illness?
In my opinion it is a weird grey area because we just don't understand why it happens. Typically people will say "this is what defines male/female" but what that is isn't always the same, and isn't always consistent. Having a penis or vagina or XX or XY chromosomes? They are disorders where people born XX will have a penis and look like a man, and XY will have a vagina and look like a woman. Then you have to ask, well what are we? Are we our body? Are we our mind? If we could take the brains of you and another person and swap them to each others bodies and I shake your body's hand, am I shaking your hand or their hand? Visually people would recognize the body as you, but personality wise they would recognize your new body as you. You always wouldn't feel me shaking your hand from your perspective. So for transpeople, it's a mismatch between body and mind. If you want to fix the mental illness of a transperson to fit their body, we are basically saying "you are your body, your mind and self doesn't matter as much because it's not we relate to every day, your perspective doesn't matter".
>>
>>29782431
I'm a fembot whether or not I want to be.
>>
>>29782448
so you're genetically a female, but wish to be a male?
>>
>>29782446
>A fat person can lose weight though
Wow, way to fat shame. Not all people can lose weight.
>>
>>29782460
Yep. I'm lucky I'm small breasted or else it would be more of a problem.
>>
>>29782479
Liposuction and other surgeries?
>>
>>29782446
Damn that fat analogy actually makes a lot of sense. I always thought trannies would be better off with therapy instead of the surgery but I think I kind of get it now.
>>
>>29781009
>attempted
Loving every laugh.
>>
>>29782518
And to add to it: we're typically required a year or so of therapy (depends on the state and such) before we can start medicinal treatment.
>>
>>29781581
You're hanging around /gif/ too much, faggot. Sorry to inform you that your tug-tug fantasy will never come true.
>>
>>29782516
Trans have hormones and surgery too.

It's not a reasonable solution unless the condition is medically life threatening.
>>
>>29782263
>How can you be trans and not transition? Wouldn't that just make you gay or something?

I have reasons for not transitioning. Primarily I feel it's too late for me as I'm >30 (honestly it could change in the future, but I doubt it). I would never pass as female so I would be living a life of near constant harassment, and as I described in >>29782446 dysphoria (or feeling like your body is wrong) severity can vary from person to person and mine is somewhat moderate. I can kind of get by by repressing it, though it gets harder as I've gotten older. Also, gay would be sexual orientation which isn't the same as gender identity. I am attracted primarily to women (trans or cis, mostly attracted to femininity more than a gender) so as a guy I'd be called a straight guy, as a transwoman I'd be called a lesbian transwoman. Who I'm attracted to wouldn't necessarily change (though it has happened to some people after starting hormones, which is interesting in itself).

>I don't really attribute much meaning to such terms but I've always thought trans meant medical treatment like hormones or surgery.

Trans is more of a state of mind. The HRT and surgery are a treatment to alleviate the dysphoria one feels. It's like a depressed person has a chemical imbalance and can take or not take anti-depressants. Opting to not take anti-depressants doesn't make them not depressed.

>Where does the line end and begin? I'm a manly man with long hair, a beard and shaved legs that wants to be a little girl. Am I trans?

I don't think there is a line really, it's more a spectrum of masculinity-feminity (presentation, actions and clothing etc) and male-female (physical body shape). If a you are a manly looking dude with long hair and a beard and shaved legs who wants to be a girl then I'd put your gender identity (your mind) towards the female side, your body towards the male side and your presentation somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>29782263
>The idea of a transsexual is already absurd, trans without transitioning has got to be some kind of fuckin prank.

Other trans people would say the same thing, though I think for selfish reason, like me not transition is basically a crack in their movement's armor to be exploited, and maybe I am, whatever. I know how I feel, I've been to psychologists who told me I should transition, but like I said, even though I'd probably be happier with myself, I would be sacrificing everything else. I would never have a job again, I would never have any friends, I probably wouldn't be able to go outside without being beaten up. So I'm choosing to basically keep this mask on and pretend to be what I hate being for others' convenience.
>>
At least i look cute with my mental illness.
>>
>>29781071
He still has the Sonichu stuff?
>>
>>29782782

no you don't it's soulcrushing and reminds me the slow trudge of humanity doesn't fit with the hegelian theory of progress and our bodies are vestigial structures waiting to be defiled.
>>
>>29781009
Only 40%? We have work to do senpai
>>
>>29781009
theyre fucking gross and should be eradicated. back in my day, we didnt celebrate this faggotry. faggots stayed in the closet because the general consensus thought they were fucking freaks. now we have niggers and trannies always playing the victim and its celebrated. MAGA!.
>>
>>29782631
>>29782684
I think it's immature for an adult to obsess over something they can never be. That probably makes me old fashioned. I'm also a child of the internet though so I'm conflicted. Reckless insanity drives this space forward. Making transfaggotry the star of the show is wrong though. It's stealing attention. We're all crazy, don't just make it about you.
>>
>>29782890
But you don't even know what i look like anon.
>>
>>29782782
the only way you'll look cute, is with a bullet in your head.
>>
>>29782921

you're ugly on the inside and out. inside because you use a tripcode on an anonymous message board.
>>
>>29782912
If we shouldn't celebrate social maladjustment, when why does most of this board worship an idyllic NEET lifestyle?
>>
File: 28.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
>>29782939
Think so?

>>29782941

Maybe so, but i don't think im that bad.
>>
>>29782158
I don't think it can be fixed with therapy alone, but there must be some chemicals that can treat gender dysmorphia. I mean, they discovered chemicals to treat schizophrenia, so why won't they try to treat gender dysmorphia?
>>
>>29781009
I don't understand why people feel so strongly about trannies. I think they're gross too, but I just avoid them instead of wasting energy hating them on the internet.
>>
>>29782358
>weird
As if that's not a valid reason. It's completely valid to be repulsed by doctors turning men's dicks inside out, bolting on fake tits, and pumping them full of female hormones.
>>
>>29782975

Schizophrenia often causes gender dysmorphia, and the chems they have for schizos often times stop working. It's a real shame.
>>
>>29782967
you actually are really cute but using a trip is just asking for it.
>>
>>29782967
youre a guy and will always be one, fuck off fag.
>>
>>29782967
You're not cute. Maybe you look cute to your fellow gender freaks. But you look fucking weird to any normal person.
>>
>>29782991

I'm more mad that fags enable them and then turn around and want shit like socialized healthcare and socialized mental care and it's like

motherfucker, you're literally promoting the lives of cash sinks. they kill themselves, they get HIV, they get expensive treatments and it's just NO GOOD
>>
>>29781009
ok, it's a mental illness
let's assume that's true
now let's also look at
- for the past 50 years, the only proven effective treatment for the dysphoria trans people experience is to transition
- most other forms of treatment are detrimental/unhelpful
so in order to treat this mental illness, the only way we know how is to let them transition

honestly though i'm not surprised, if you have the brain of a woman that is wired to a woman's body but you have a man's body, i am not sure what treatment could "change" your brain into one that maps to a man's body instead. i think only a preventative treatment could be found
>>
>>29783013
Not like i come here often anyway.

>>29783026
I'm aware of what i am.

>>29783030

Nah, cheers tho anon.
>>
>>29782975
schizophrenia is a vastly different disorder than being trans
if anyone finds a treatment that is effective that is not transitioning, please let me know
>>
>>29782999
There's no way they couldn't come up with some chemical treatment for gender dysmorphia. But they won't because it's a politicized disorder, and they can't challenge the politically correct narrative.
>>
>>29781009
>OMG, you MUST BE THIS GENDER AND THIS GENDER ONLY BECAUSE I SAID SO AND TRANNIES ARE ICKY!!!! IT MAKES MY BRAIN HURT TO THINK THAT GENDER MIGHT NOT BE BLACK AND WHITE FOR EVERYONE JUST LIKE ME!!!
only anti-intellectual people are "against" trans people for the most part
>>
>>29783053
cool, now kys.
>>
>>29783085
l m a o

I would take anything to get rid of dysphoria if i could.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
>>
>>29783053
>Nah
Lol. Yeah, I'm sure straight guys are throwing themselves all over you. I'm sure they'd love your genitals. Your completely feminine pheromones must really bring em in lmao.
>>
>>29782967
Fuck off my board you menrally ill attention-seeking tripfag
rougnael
>>
>>29783096
Please present us your degree in psychiatry, oh wise intellectual. You must know better than us hicks who don't think that guys should turn their dicks inside out because their mental illness told them to.
>>
>>29783110
Don't wasting your time pandering, they will never accept you.

History will catch up with them in the end.
>>
non trans not really willing to talk or pics AMA
>>
>>29782918
I get where you are coming from for the attention stand point. There is a lot of trans talk going around, but the problem is the majority of it is coming from really horrible people. I don't when this who "you can't say this or you are a bad person" or "you are a bad person because white, cis, male priviledge" came about but it's fucking stupid. It's a small part of transpeople who try to pull that shit, but they are fucking loud and the media loves them because it gives them ratings, which just amplifies it.

The huge majority of trans people just want to live their lives, but all this negative attention is only making that harder. These attention whores trying to make it out like cis people are the fucking devil are ruining it for the rest of us much the the BLM movement is ruining it for black people.

Also, fuck caitlyn jenner. Holy fucking shit. Transpeople in general hate her more actual transphobic assholes. What a fucking loser of a person who somehow became the spokesperson for transpeople? Fuck that.
>>
>>29783085
Nah I've personally spoken to transgenders who said they hate the dysphoria enough that they'd gladly take a pill that makes it go away and makes them comfortable with their biological sex.

It's just that the ones whose attitude is "physical reassignment or bust" wrongly believe they speak for all trans people, and they're really fucking loud.
>>
>>29782967
creepy and repulsive.
>>
>>29783102
Probably will at some point, don't worry anon.

>>29783123

You know that hrt, does change your scent right?

>>29783124

I can leave if you like anon.

>>29783143

I'm just chillin' nigga.

>>29783161

Aww, thanks.
>>
>>29783171
well do something right for once in your life and get to it.
>>
>>29783160
I'm sure there are people like that. It sucks no scientists are doing any research to find any.
>>
>>29783171
No, you're pandering. It's something all trans on 4chan seem to love, putting a friendly face on transgenderism like Mormons who show up announced on your doorstep.

Really I worry that this sets us all back some decades with the more troglodytic corners of our world, but I suppose you can waste your time if you want.
>>
based jew shapiro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVccjfWV_Y
>>
>>29783210
(i meant any treatment, not any people like that, in case the grammar was confusing)
>>
>>29783201

But im relaxing right now.

>>29783214

I don't think im that friendly anon.
>>
>>29782991
they tend to be dangerous and deluded. They have screaming fits, abuse drugs, attack people, and spread diseases at alarming rates. In the non-trans population, people who have that level of mental illness are one in many thousands; in trans people, it's one in 5. Simply being trans is the biggest red flag there is for dangerous behavior.

Not only that, but they find hugboxes that convince them that tehy are real women and that they deserve to be treated like real women, and then they post passing photos of themselves on dating sites and do not disclose that they are trans. I almost went on a date with one once, but "she" posted another photo before I left to meet "her" and there was an adam's apple and stubble in it. I nearly wretched my breakfast into my lap and I ghosted "her." That behavior is not acceptable. That's why tehy call them "traps" -- because they actively try to trap straight men in situations that are difficult to exit, hoping that it means someone will fuck them in the ass. Bsolutely disgusting.

an some, i assume, are good people.
>>
>>29783218
>JEWISH CARTOON
>>
>>29783238
>>I don't think im that friendly anon.

You're not, but to a SJW anything less than screaming outrage and trying to get someone fired from their job means you're being friendly.
>>
>>29783248
Nuh uh, trannies are all just like the nice rich people i see on tv
>>
>>29783270

I'm far too anti-social for that.
>>
>>29782684
>me not transition is basically a crack in their movement's armor to be exploited
How do you feel about the trans movement? Are you resentful because of all the tumblr snowflakes and dogmatic SJW's? It seems like the only positive way to end your suffering is to remove the social stigma associated with trans people, which I presume is the movement's ultimate goal, so that you can transition without disapproval from those around you. So shouldn't you support it?
>>
>>29783276
hooray for trannies, have all these awards

let's reward men for cutting their own cocks off

only white ones though
>>
>>29781009
Trannies should just be prescribed testosterone, that would help their faulty bodies grow the intended way and would probably fix their brains too.
>>
>>29783374
Doesn't work, not that you would understand basic medical science.
>>
>>29782998
it's valid to feel weirded out by it sure, if you want to say all feelings are valid
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>29783096
You do realize that your body is not meant to be mutilated and re patched like a fucking frankensteins monster right?
Unless your body is at risk of failing you should be cutting it up, the most fucked up part is that trannies don't realize how fucked up it really is,
they would rather take their self deluded fantasy to the next level and permanently fuck up their body to "become a girl", you aren't a girl through surgery, you are just a faggot with his dick cut off.
>>
>>29783456
Most don't cut the dick off nigga.
>>
>>29783392
Enlighten me dr.coolstory, what is your take on how to fix them with your advanced medical science knowledge?
>>
>>29783456
Don't be ridiculous, they don't cut their dicks off. They just turn them inside out!
>>
>>29783486
Currently the only thing that works is hrt, and letting them transition.

There is not much investment into this field really but assuming the rate of advancement in technology i would not be surprised what could be done in the future.
>>
>>29783479
Then you aren't transgender you are just transvestite or some shit.
>>29783487
I can never understand how someone can get so fucked up in the head that they one day wake up and go "hmm i want to turn my dick inside out and pretend to be a girl".
>>
>>29783543
We should start letting bad white kids go dye their skin to become black, they dress up like them and want to be them already, so whats the difference between trannies and wangstas?
As i see it both want to be something they are not and dress up like that thing and act like them, the newest craze, transniggers.
>>
>>29783546

I'm transgender, i have gender dysphoria and im on hrt to change myself to female the best i can.

But cutting my dick of with the current barbaric way they do it is pointless. It's better to wait for just a lab grown vagina.
>>
>>29783583
Ah so ive been talking to a nutjob, well that was a waste of my time.
>>
>>29783582

I don't care what anyone does to themselves.
People can be whatever they like for all i care.

These two things are not even comparable though.

>>29783608

Now im a nutjob?
>>
>>29783583
>It's better to wait for just a lab grown vagina.
this is my plan to avoid dating word-for-word
>>
>>29783583
>But cutting my dick of with the current barbaric way they do it is pointless.

yeah make sense. as far as I can tell they just create an open wound that you have to use a dilator on at regular intervals because your body naturally wants to close it. and it's not self-cleaning like a real vagina is so it takes a lot of maintenance and can get infected easily

pretty gross desu
>>
>>29783350
I don't like the way a lot of it is handled. I really dislike the few vocal minority that use hatred of cis people to fuel their movement. They go around expecting others to know everything and if anyone asks an honest question they get offended and call them transphobic. That is only creating enemies and vitriol with everyone else, it's trying to make out cis people are demons and it just wrong.

I put this >>29782158 up there because I think the best way to relieve tension and more understanding is to just answer any question. Most people are not anti-trans, they are curious and will ask questions that would otherwise be seen as inappropriate to ask, but sometimes that needed on this kind of topic. They are just trying to understand something that is honestly very hard to understand unless you experience it. I try my best to explain it in a way that others can understand, but it can be hard, like I'm trying to describe how something looks to a blind person. I have to make things more relatible to them, which is why I used the fat person analogy above somewhere. If I can come up with a situation maybe they have been in, switch up the circumstances slightly, they can begin to understand.
>>
>>29783546
Transgender = Person who believes they were born in the wrong gender's body
Transvestite = Person who dresses like a girl for thrills
>>
>>29783652

Just wait for VR sex bots silly.

>>29783657

Yeah, most turn out okay, and look just like a normal one. How-ever i would not want to risk the chance it gets fucked beyond hell.
>>
>>29782975
It's hard to say if dysphoria can be "fixed". I think scientisist are exploring the idea that it's something that happens during development during utero, something about hormone levels in the womb that changes the formation of the brain. If it's a physical, wiring difference I don't think drugs to change chemical levels will do much. Though I've heard some transpeople say that they actually felt much better after starting hormones, like their brain was expecting those hormones instead of what their body produced naturally, but it still didn't help the physical dysphoria and I'm not sure if that feeling was just placebo from making a big step in their transition. I think more studies need to be done on the subject.
>>
>>29783643
If you can't live in the body you were born in then yeah thats kind of nuts bro, i don't care what the koombayah circle at the /lgbt/ tries to convince people you are still a nutjob no matter how many other nuts pat your back for your delusions.
>>
>>29783755

I don't think you would be saying it if you were in my position.

Feeling like your body is not even your own is quite a bad feeling.
>>
>>29783582
>We should start letting bad white kids go dye their skin to become black, they dress up like them and want to be them already, so whats the difference between trannies and wangstas?

I find that to be an interesting comment. Not so much the white kids trying to be black kids, but what about interracial kids? A kid with one white and one black parent. Are they white? Are they black? If they go into a black community are they shunned for being too white? If they go into a white community are they shunned for being too black? What are they? Do they have a mental illness for identifying one way or the other or should they just be accepted for how they identify themselves?
>>
>>29781028
That has nothing to do with the definition of a mental disorder, dumbass
>>
>>29783755
>someone gets breasts cut off because of cancer
>OMG LIVE IN THE BODY YOU'RE BORN IN..!!!! YOU ARE CRAZY! THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY TO END THIS ILLNESS THAT NO ONE HAS EVER PROVEN THAT WILL SURELY HAVE WORKED!!!
>>
>>29783794
Well how about your meditate on what brings this feeling of alienation towards your own body and see where the real problem lies.
Were you molested as a kid?
Did you have a healthy father figure?
Do you feel that emotions are something that is exclusively female and therefore having them feel like one?
You sound depressed and confused maybe you should get your so called shit together and learn to live with yourself instead of dreaming of invasive surgery and radical identity switch?
>>
>>29782967
>there are """"girls"""" this cute posting on r9k

what the eff why are you even here
>>
>>29783755
Lacking empathy and and lacking the desire to seek understanding and identify with other people is a mental illness. You should get checked to see if you are a sociopath anon. I know you were probably born with the condition but maybe some drugs and therapy can help somewhat? It will probably never go away, but it might help you live a little more normal life.

Best of luck to you.
>>
Hi, trannies reporting in
>>
hi i heard you nice folks were talking about trannys!

im nim!
>>
>>29783811
Interracial children are mixed, they aren't white or black, their only true kin of race are other mixed kids which makes growing up a pain for them.
>>
>>29783881
>>29783884
no dangit that's not why i linked the thread

why wont you girls just listen to me for once
>>
>>29783892
im just trying to be nice..

robots deserve friendship!
>>
>>29783892
>pretending this wasnt on purpose
>>
>>29783854
Interesting question really.
>>
File: 1466493391947.jpg (130KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1466493391947.jpg
130KB, 600x577px
>>29783835
Oh yeah get that strawman nigga! go for the throat!
Good job Billy dressfag you got him, have a gender neutral cookie.
>>
File: IMG_20160630_151823_0.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_151823_0.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
Here is my butt

Ich bin eine Frau.
>>
>>29783940
carol don't be lewd on here!
>>
>>29783880
Lacking empathy because im the only one with balls to say what they need to hear?
Ive already told you i can't understand someone who chops himself up voluntarily, doesn't mean i didn't try to look it from other perspectives just couldn't find one that made any sense to me.
If you are feeling attacked thats your problem not mine, grow a thicker skin or start browsing more gentle forums like tumblr or some /lgbt/ circle jerk hug fest.
>>
>>29783940
Don't even start, im trying to talk to robots.
>>
>>29783854
>Well how about your meditate on what brings this feeling of alienation towards your own body and see where the real problem lies.

Have you ever done other opposite? Why do you identify with your body so much? Your consciousness is in your mind, so what is it about your body that just feels right to you? If someone took your mind out of your body and put it in another would you still be okay with it, would that new body become your body just by having your mind in it? Would you old body stop being your body and just a pile of flesh and bone? Or would you still feel some attachment to it?
>>
>>29783940
Noice desu
>>
>tranny thread is full of trips
And OP is proven right
>>
File: 1462272654713.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1462272654713.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>29781009
Im a transexual and I've always been one since I was like 5 which was 20+ years ago and 99.9999999% of all these people who think they are transexuals are just transgender special snowflakes. They do not have dysphoria. What they have is a mental illness.
They are transvestites fetishists who are trying to hijack real transexuals neurological disorder to legitimize their deviancy.
I fucking hate them all and I hope they get aids and die. Ive never even met another transexual until /b/ circa 2006 or so. And even then it was what like 30 of us maybe in a thread? Now suddenly in the last two years, there has been some gigantic fucking explosion of people who think they are trans and it seems 1 out of 30 fucking people are supposedly trans now.
>>
>>29783996
it helps us track our progress and make friends!
>>
File: IMG_20160706_202511_0.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_202511_0.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>29783971
Sorry Ms. Chara but i need attention :((((
>>
>>29782479
Everyone can lose weight, some people are just too shitty to actually put the effort in, I'm actually speaking from experience, people would rather things be easy so they don't try, I'm willing to bet 90% of people are just too fuckn lazy.

Don't give me that, "it's hard" bullshit either, it's fuckn hard for everyone, the difference between a fatty and someone who's in shape is the ability to fight through it being "hard" to make progress.
>>
>>29783967
No, it's not the lack of understanding or feeling attacked, I really don't. It's like a 10 year old calling me names they heard their big brother use and not knowing what they mean or understanding the context.

You lack the knowledge and understanding of the subject to even make a judgement. I'm just pointing out how backwards that is. First you seek knowledge and understanding then you make a judgement, but you've instead, as you said, looked for understanding, failed, and then made a judgement knowing full well you don't even understand. It's okay to say you don't understand. Go ahead and ask question. If you don't understand, say so and it can be explained in other ways. I know it's hard to understand because it's something you purely just cannot experience, which is where empathy comes in. Seeing someone get hurt is easier when you've been hurt the same way, but I figure someone who's never broken a bone can relate to the pain someone feels if they break a bone.
>>
>>29783892
>girls
Roflmao
>>
>>29784064
Breaking a bone sucks dick.
>>
>>29783940
Wow, a tranny being sexually depraved. I've never seen that before.
>>
>>29783979
Hell if i would get a robot body for free i would jump at the chance instantly, no more hunger, disease, i could sleep standing up if i even needed rest anymore,
i would never grow tired from moving i could go on a trip across the lands on my feet assuming there is a easily refillable power source to the body,
man that would be awesome.
My vessel would be technically irrelevant assuming im not put into a broken body that is stuck in a wheelchair,
hell if brains would be that easy to swap id probably take a temporary female body as host for my brain for its life time before jumping back to male body after the old one starts to decay,
point being your body is what you got, learn to live in it instead of condemning your body to mutilation because you didn't feel pretty enough.
>>
>>29784115
It's definitely not out of the realm of possibility you might even see it in your life time who knows where technology will go.
>>
what does boipucci feel like?
>>
>>29783143

>le right side of history maymay

You retards drove Rome, California, and Sweden into the ground. Not one society espousing your views has ever succeeded.
>>
>>29784064
Your thoughts are too alien to understand, only insanity can lead someone into thinking they don't belong in their own body and mutilating their own bodies over it.
Think from a outside perspective, a person who hates his own body so much he would volunteer to be cut up to change it into something else.
>>
>>29784165
The feel of Raisin
>>
File: romainvicta.jpg (65KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
romainvicta.jpg
65KB, 1024x640px
>>29784243
Roma Invicta
cyka.
>>
>>29784270
i dont know what the feels like around my dick
>>
>>29781749
The DSM is not a bible, you know. In fact is quite criticized by quite a lot of psychiatrists, or even the notion of having a standard manual of mental diseases.
Search "gestalt" for an example.
And no, im not saying trannies aren't nuts, but saying that someone is sick because this book, which by the way is written by mostly shrinks bought by big pharma specially the ones that wrote the chapters of depression, is kind of a long shot if you ask me.
>>
>>29784300
Then i guess you know what you need to do
>>
File: 1465847977648.jpg (50KB, 485x468px) Image search: [Google]
1465847977648.jpg
50KB, 485x468px
>>29784335
how am i suppose to fuck a raisin
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 894x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 894x655px
Mental illness I'd like to fuck, am I right?
>>
>>29784348
Start hrt to shrink your peepee
>>
>>29781067
>millions
uhh... i haven't ever seen any?
>>
>come to /r9k/ to escape from the circlejerking and tripfaggotery of /mtf/
>they come here and ruin everything
Go back to your containment board, you insufferable bitches.
>>
>>29781989
holy shit, you got cucked so hard that you want to cut your cock off and kill yourself now?
>>
Atleast they stay away from our boards, now scoot back to /lgbt/ and fag away there.
>>
>>29781749
Hi! One of my doctors say on the panel for DSM 5! They wanted to throw gender dysphoria out, but the argument was that no insurance provider would cover hrt if it wasn't classified and in the DSM, which was probably true at the time. I would put money on it being out by DSM 6 because by then transgender healthcare will be the norm, not the exception
>>
>>29781073
Thoae things stop people from going to work and thus harm society
>>
>>29782939
That's super edgy anon
>>
File: 1465861634215.jpg (35KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1465861634215.jpg
35KB, 500x393px
>>29781009
I agree with you that they're mentally ill, but personally feel worse for animals who get no choice of how they live their lives, many suffer at human hands, not just nature, which is somewhat more tolerable because it's so inevitable. These people, like many, choose their life's course and often it seems to end in suicide, natural selection, I suppose. Still I find some trannies extremely sexy (inb4 fag, bi at least, I don't care if it's gay, it is what it is and I couldn't care less what that is) and have no compunction about fucking these confused cuties' asses whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Passable trannies are top-tier and especially when they actually possess some semblance of sanity.
>>
>>29781028
It has killed people who could've contributed to society
>>
>>29781983
to be fair it's exhausting to listen to BPD people who keep whining about wanting to kill themselves over and over, it desensitizes you, until you just don't give a shit about them anymore.
>>
>>29784385
>ask faye how she got her tits
>lol idk
FUCK YOU
>>
>>29784848
That's why we do it senpai. So you aren't upset whe we ctb
>>
>>29784415
You want to know why you don't see them, it's because there are so many now you don't know what to look for. I was homeless in a city for a while, You'd be suprised.
>>
>tfw completely bonkers
>tfw its hard enough to stay lucid enough to to post this
>tfw mo one wants a crazy trap to care for
>>
Why are tranny's never into anything other then sex, video games, talking about their hormone consumption and how many girly things they do.
>>
>>29781127
Suicide has no victims, only people who benefit
>>
>>29781052
with a bullet to the back of the head
>>
>>29786815
Would you let a tranny suck on the barrel of your gun while she gives you a handjob and when you cum shoot her/him in the head
>>
>>29781009
So? What does that change?
>>
>>29781416
Our best treatment for gender dysphoria is surgery and hormones and therapy. What's indulging there?
>>
>>29781929
*she/her
Don't be an ass to Christine
>>
>taking hormones but won't try to present as female until / if i ever pass

Can't fail if I dont try right?
>>
How do we get that number to 100% with a success rate of 100%??
>>
>>29781009
WHY ARE THE LUNATICS RUNNING THE ASYLUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
>>29781071
chris isn't a harm to society, he's the circus to the bread.
>>
>>29781657
>nobody talks about them, eh?

plenty do, there's loads of autism awareness things. like, april for example, is the month for it

i agree that suicide is an issue that needs to be addressed more thoroughly.
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.