[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend believes its the mans job to get an erection and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kick logic to the curb.jpg (61KB, 902x601px) Image search: [Google]
kick logic to the curb.jpg
61KB, 902x601px
my girlfriend believes its the mans job to get an erection and put your penis in her while she lays there waiting and doing nothing and then do ALL the work in the missionary position until completion.

Is it just me, or is that extremely UNarousing? She'll get on top of me cowgirl, but i still do ALL the work.

I cant be the only one that finds this to be boring, right? That isnt Fun! Right? I fuck her good, and she loves it but its very one sided. Am i crazy for thinking this?!

What the fuck? Am i just a terrible partner for expecting her to do more? which in this case is even doing anything.
>>
She's gotta do the beej. That's standard.

After that yeah I'll take over.
>>
just imaging it:

she was total sex kitten for Chad

now she is wet fish with you
>>
>>28285191
she doesnt "do the beej". and now she doesnt even let me lick her vag.
>>
Sounds like an /adv/ thread.
>>
>>28285215
this is the truth. she had 7 partners that im aware of before. However, im almost certain that she has been like this for all of them. She has been pretty brainwashed to think that the guy is supposed to do all the work because she told me "thats what the other guys do". so that makes me feel better.

>>28285251
DONT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE. Crossposting to /adv/.
>>
>>28285216

No beej? That's whack, Jack.
>>
>>28285156
Unlucky OP. Why not in the act roll both of you two around and not do anything. If she doesn't do anything just not give her sex or maybe hint to bjs, like force her head down on you at the start maybe. Sex shouldn't seem boring or a chore, otherwise something it wrong. You're not a horrible partner, she is
>>
File: slowly dying.jpg (99KB, 470x624px) Image search: [Google]
slowly dying.jpg
99KB, 470x624px
>>28285294
we do exactly that. ill roll over beside her and tell her to get on top. we laid there for nearly 40 minutes last time and i refused to move, and she eventually got it. she said i was rushing her...for 40 minutes... i was patient as a mother fucker. and i said "if i was rushing you, id do this" as i proceeded to roll her onto me.

can you beleive that though? "you're rushing me", while im laying there for nearly an hour. She does the same damn thing to me though. "are you gonna stick it in me or what?, she asks sometimes. FUCK! if i wasnt sexually frustrated enough, shes just pissing me off.

>>28285251
lets just keep it here. /adv/ is slow, and i just need to get this off my chest. bear with me.
>>
>>28285368
That's real fucking unlucky. My grill just gets straight on when I get tired. It's selfish of her to do none of the work she's a bitch. Sex should be a good experience. You could try and force her on you but I don't know how you'd feel about it. Like get her on you a push her up and down on your dick and if she doesn't cooperate back just leave that bitch or try to explain she's being a cunt.
>>
>>28285463
it really upsets me deeply because when it makes me feel like im doing things TO her, not with her. im fairly uncomfortable talking about sex, because i was raised catholic, and its hard for me not to stay relaxed, and i tend to get heated about it mostly because i just want to not be talking about it. thats never good though. i just want her to Get it! but she doesnt.
>>
>>28285701
Just try and tell her straight up to her face. Or if your too scared like write a letter and put it in a place she goes often and that she'll see. Explain that you're uncomfortable talking about it because of how you were raised but you don't enjoy just missionary
>>
>>28285762
i told her last night when i was drunk "you're just damned selfish with sex". But im prepared to tell her that sober today, just to hit home.
>>
>>28285779
Good luck anon, I do give you the best of luck. I can understand how it feels if it doesn't go well get a better girlfriend otherwise you'll be miserable as fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.