[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]

Is there anything more satisfying than respecting the police?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 29

File: 1425851747462.jpg (28 KB, 400x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425851747462.jpg
28 KB, 400x388
Is there anything more satisfying than respecting the police?

>be white and walking alone at 1 AM
>officer pulls up next to you
>hi there, where're you headed?
>just heading home, sir
>oh, where're you coming from?
>the grocery store, sir
>well, I'm heading towards your home if you'd like a ride
>thank you, sir, if it's not too much trouble
>ask him how his night is going
>ask him about any crime in your neighbourhood
>later post on /r9k/ knowing that you're being protected from drug users, thugs, Negros, and wannabe Negros

Respect the police.
>>
Only blacks should fear the police, to be honest. Actually, blacks should be afraid of everyone but cops are more likely to kill them.
>>
>>25861241
Cops kill basically equal number of whites as blacks. Can you guess which race gets the media attention and which gets swept under the rug?
>>
>>25861241
Maybe they should try not robbing everything and everyone?
>>
>>25861199
I was cordial and polite to a state trooper that pulled me over for going 90/55 and he gave me 74/55. Still sucks that it happened but at least I didn't get arrested
>>
>>25861241
Cops have to deal with the lowest negroes. They deserve respect for dealing with that hell
>>
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>later post on Twitter knowing that you're a hero for standing up for civil liberties
>>
>be negro walking in the early morning
>rich white neighbourhood
>pitch black
>cop pulls up to me
>hello citizen
>I WON'T STEAL ANYTHING
>gets shot in the leg

Life is such in Brooklyn.
>>
>>25861199
I'm white and I hate cops.

Most are fucking dumb asses who had no other options, joined the police force and now get a kick out of a little bit of power having never had respect in their lives prior to becoming a pig.
>>
>>25861874
>be cop in brooklyn
>sees bushes shakes
>shoots at bushes
>checks for bodies
>nothing there

Shit. I missed those niggers.
>>
>>25861914
Sounds like you're perfect for the job!
>>
I pretend to respect them but I really despise them. Most of the time I get away with a lot because I'm white. Shits great.
>>
I will always respect a fellow nigger killer
>>
>Ameripoor is so free that the police will stop you for walking down the street and Ameripoors accept this and think it's OK
>>
>>25861914
>I'm white and I hate cops.
So, white trash?
>>
>>25861199
I was talking to some kids at my aunt's store today. Basically acting as their entertainment as their moms shopped.

A police officer walked in and they started asking obviously media fueled questions to me like "How many people do you think he's shot." or "Would he shoot us if we did ____"

I told them stuff like "He doesn't want to shoot anyone, he only uses his gun if he really needs to." and such.

When he was leaving he came up and handed me a phone number to the station he worked at. He said "Hey if you're ever in a tight spot give this number a call and tell them you need Officer Reed's help."
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 498x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 498x750
>>25861984
>Europenis so buttblasted that cops are part of the community
>meanwhile Mudskins flood your country with CULTURAL ENRICHMENT
>>
>>25862013
>btw im white
opinion discarded
>>
>>25861914
>I'm a sheltered Marxist who has never interacted with the police except the one time I got caught with weed and now I hate all cops

Fuck off edgelord
>>
>>25862051

>Amerilards are so educationally retarded they think the only other country in the world is called Europe

No wonder you're not allowed to walk down the street
>>
>>25862129
Where did he say that Europe was a country?
Learn to read fucking idiot
>>
>>25861951
lol xD

>>25861985
No. Just because they don't hassle me doesn't mean I can't see their flaws.

>>25862087
I have a friend who is applying to be a detective. One night he came into a club I was having a drink at with friends. The way he was acting towards people before noticing me and going into friendly mode made me mad. His demeanor and attitude beforehand made me want to spit on him.
>>
>>25862062
Did you reply to the wrong person man?

I didn't say I was white. I also didn't include an opinion in my post.

Also, both me and the officer are black.
>>
>>25862155
Europoor education, anon. They're not taught how to infer, only how to take everything literally and personally like a bunch of fucking spergs.
>>
>>25862129
>European in charge of reading
I'm sorry are you choking a Quran or something
>>
>>25862189
>I have a friend who is applying to be a detective
So you're friends with a cop, but you hate cops?
Great logic
>>
>>25862205
they're not actually taught any facts or methods for thinking. european education is mostly about what opinions they should have
>>
https://strawpoll.me/6582264
>>
>>25862129
So are you from a country in Asia? Africa? South America?
>>
>>25862155
>>25862205

Who but a typical Amerilard idiot would think it's acceptable to constantly refer to Europe in a manner that heavily implies it's a single country with one political leaning / belief system but turn around and pretend otherwise when they get called out for it.

Admittedly you actually has the sense to comprehend this on some level - did you guys go to Princeton or Yale?
>>
>>25862263
>So you're friends with a cop, but you hate cops?

People aren't their jobs.

Who he is when he's on duty and the person he is in private are completely different.

That's what makes me loathe the police force. People get a little bit of power and authority and it goes straight to their heads.
>>
File: 1453180347191.png (441 KB, 689x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453180347191.png
441 KB, 689x594
So you guys remember that dindu drug dealer who was stopped by a police officer in Cincinnati? He dragged a cop while trying to escape in his car and got shot, well now that family is getting 4.8 Million dollars.

and free tuition for all 12 of there kids....

>literally become a drug dealer
>get shot for disobeying the law
>family rewarded for what someone would spend 2 lifetimes trying to earn.

THATS AMERICA FOLKS
>>
Some sandnigger tried to talk to a little girl outside a school and there was a basic description of the man and his vehicle put out after to catch him. My car didnt even match the description by the color or type but some asshat reported my car and I got a visit from the cops. The cop who talked to me was all polite but the other one didnt say a word and was standing there mean mugging me, flaring the lats, holding his hands like bill cia wilson. Then he goes to my car and starts looking through the windows like he expects to find something. Why do they always do this nice cop/tough guy cop routine? Theyve done it to me before
>>
>>25862254

>still missing the point this badly as Jose and Jamal savagely fuck the anus and throat of your oneitus
>>
>>25862339
>Why do they always do this nice cop/tough guy cop routine? Theyve done it to me before
Why and where have they done this to you before?
>>
>>25862298
It's acceptable to refer to Europe in that manner because you fucking retards have allowed yourselves to unite under a single union that proliferates a similar political system throughout the continent (that's the EU, by the way, in case you were incapable of inferring that). Fucking stupid autistic emotional third-circuit moron.
>>
>>25862298
Learn to read. When was Europe expressed as a single country?
>gets called Europeans
>gets told that their country is being flooded by immigrants
STOP CALLING EUROPE A COUNTRY
>>
>>25862321
Or your friend is just an asshole?
How old is he?
>>
Cops are only asshole if they have to deal with dindus all day.
>>
>>25862436

>Americunts actually think the EU means it's reasonable to imply Europe is a singular country with one political belief system.

What other ridiculous shit do they teach you?

>>25862475

>expresses Europe as a country
>gets mocked for it
>Europe is a country because of refugees!

No wonder Mexicans and negros are taking over.
>>
>>25862507
32.

contentmyass

That wasn't original?
>>
>>25861199
I organized my local copwatch program, have a police record the size of a phone book (though they've never successfully prosecuted me for the crime of protecting people's civil liberties), and my greatest claim to fame was getting thrown out of prison (where I was awaiting trial) for organizing the other inmates to fight for better conditions.

I have beaten riot cops with a stick and escaped without punishment -- many times -- and been de-arrested by my comrades once at an action in Toronto.

Want to know what's more satisfying that "respecting the police"? Spending your life standing between the police and their victims and protecting people from the State's heavily-armed street gang.

Suck it, boot-licker.
>>
>>25862581
That's odd.
Usually cops egos die down when they hit their 30s.
>>
File: 1393321506769.jpg (51 KB, 342x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393321506769.jpg
51 KB, 342x342
>>25862590
>he's a black bloc
>>
>>25862574
NOBODY'S SAYING IT'S A SINGLE COUNTRY YOU RETARDED EUROPOOR

WE'RE SAYING THE EU AS A WHOLE SHARES THE SAME POLITICAL SYSTEM

How fucking STUPID are you? Kill yourself you insufferable retard.
>>
>>25862608
Ego never dies down on most cops.

Power corrupts. Give anyone even a little bit and 9/10 people will abuse it.
>>
File: obey-logo.png (28 KB, 600x929) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obey-logo.png
28 KB, 600x929
>>25862622
Black bloc is a tactic, not an organization. The same way the police (illegally) put tape over their nametags to disguise themselves during street actions so they can't be identified, we wear identical black clothes and mask up so we can't be identified either. And yes, I've been using "black bloc" tactics for 30 years.
>>
>>25862327
Except the cop had no grounds to shoot him. The cop was pulling him over to check his driver's licence and shot him when he tried to escape in the car. Assuming he knew he was a drug dealer, manslaughter is not acceptable unless the cop's life was in danger.
>>
>>25862672
>and shot him when he tried to escape in the car.
So, don't try to escape in your car?
>>
>>25862685
Maybe not shoot the person dead too, edgelord.
>>
>>25862663
Grow up leftiecuck
>>
>>25862706
Should he just stand there and watch a criminal flee like a little cuck?
>>
>>25862706
>t-that criminal should get a trophy
get the fuck out
>>
All of you faggots keep believing the police will just let you off with warnings until they actually charge you.
>>
>>25862590
That's a lot of bullshit to make up
>>
>>25862590
This board is 18+ you faggot
>>
>>25862645
That is completely wrong tho.
>>
>>25861199
Call me butthurt because my inspection is out but the cops seem to be eyeballing everyone like assholes, as opposed to stomping blacks and other such garbage. The law they enforce has kind of made them glorified tax collectors, as opposed to protectors and assistants to the community.
>>
>>25862725
I'm a mutualist anarchist, which is generally held to be slightly right of centre. But I don't expect a RWA subnormal to have any knowledge, interest, or understanding of actual political science. You can just about manage to grunt whatever talking points neo-con radio is parroting this week.

The irony is that you NEETs think you're safe from police oppression when in fact you're at much greater risk than everyone else.

I had a friend in Providence who recently died. He spent the last two years paralyzed from the neck down before dying of pneumodnia. He was NEET, like you, and his parents called the cops to do a "wellness check" on him. The cops saw there was a mental illness flag on his file, so when he didn't answer his door, they walked in with guns drawn. He was dealing with a bout of depression by making pot brownies and he turned around when the cops entered with a knife in his hand he'd been using to cut the brownies. The cops opened fire, shooting 11 times, hitting him 9 times and shattering his spine. (They missed once and one cop shot his partner by accident in their panic-firing.)

The cops then told him that if he tried to sue them they'd charge him with attacking police with a knife and he'd spend his remaining years in a prison as well as a hospital bed.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
One time a cop stole 100 euro from the body of my dead father.
I hope he buys church candles with it for his daughter or wife.
>>
File: Mayday.jpg (80 KB, 321x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mayday.jpg
80 KB, 321x355
>>25862774
>>25862778
Why the fuck do you mouth-breathers do this every fucking time I post here? Every. Fucking. Time. I'm a very well-known radical labour organizer and professional shit-disturber. There's a Wikipedia article about me and I make the national news on a regular basis, most recently in in November. I've hosted two different radio shows and run for public office. Pic related: me, in action.
>>
>>25862817
This almost made me get out of my bed to use one of my fedora pics saved on my Computer kek *tips
>>
>>25862857
You can calm down now, I wont be the one that has to tell your mother she needs to clean the chair again.
>>
File: 1453139343382.jpg (45 KB, 451x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453139343382.jpg
45 KB, 451x633
>want to be a police officer
>don't want to have to study law in uni
>>
>>25862884
I'm 47 years old, brainiac, and I've been an organizer for more than 25 years. I've outed myself repeatedly in r9k, and if you don't know who I am I have to assume that you're some 14 year old newfag teenybopper trying (poorly) to hide his age by displacement and projection.
>>
>>25862911
If you want successfull bait you need to make a racebait or manletbait.

Thank me later.
>>
I and my family work a lot of the medical field. Fire fighters are basically fancy EMTs who lift, and cops are basically the chill guys who enjoy chatting and acting official to keep up confidence and ego. Especially because after shit goes down they tend to be freaked out like anyone else.

I respect these pillars of the community.
>>
>>25862339
>im a paranoid brown person
>cop stands there
>he's harassing me!
>>
>>25862911
quit trying to impress kids half your age you old creep
>>
>>25862798
>It's wrong because I say so

European thought process, ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: 1444325010853.jpg (39 KB, 599x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444325010853.jpg
39 KB, 599x719
>>25862645
>mix of republics and constitutional monarchies
>mix of federations and unitary states
>same
amerilard, pls
>>
>>25862959
Yeah, see, this is the go-to tactic you morons love to fall back on. You call me a liar and then when I out myself and prove my identity, you claim I'm an egomaniac trying to impress a bunch of kids on an Albanian goat-trading forum. I don't know what's more sad, how stupid and jealous you must be, or the fact that you dim bulbs regularly waste an opportunity to pick the brain of someone who actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Pic related: me, again.
>>
>>25862911
You're creepier than that soveirgn citezen who had a unregistered massage van
>>
>>25863006
Have you ever done animal liberation before? Now that I can get down with.
>>
>>25863006
I don't think you ever said your name
>>
>>25863006
of course it's the go-to tactic you retard, that's exactly what you're doing. ever wonder why you're accused of it all the time, dummy?
>>
>>25862982
I don't think you know what the European Union is
>>
File: Me.jpg (117 KB, 950x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me.jpg
117 KB, 950x657
>>25863036
No, I'm a street-level labour organizer. I specialize in organizing radical labour unions around grassroots lumpen prole activities like busking, scrapping, panhandling, and street vending. Not that I have anything against animal rights activists (I have a great deal of respect for the Sea Shepherds), but it's not my area of expertise.

>>25863037
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre
w_Nellis
>>
>>25863095
What do you put in your pipe? I have a pipe but some of the tins i bought are too strong for me and I get nausea
>>
>>25862645

But it doesn't. That's why everyone laughs at you for implying it does whenever you say Europe. It's even funnier that you immediately assume any criticism of your country is by Europeans.

Maybe you should try not coming across as completely stupid if you don't want to get laughed at and BTFO
>>
>>25863095
Did you edit your own wiki page?
>>
>get pulled over for using a lane I'm not meant to during rush hour
>"you know why I pulled you over"
>yes, I was in the wrong lane
>"why were you in the wrong lane?"
>I was preparing for my exit
>"you know the lane for the exist starts ten meters from here?"
>you're right, officer
>"okay, don't let me see you do it again"
>mfw a coworker was stopped by the same guy on the same day in the same spot and he got a fine
>>
>>25863111
Yeah, pipes are not like smoking cigarettes. You get the equivalent of a half-pack of cigarettes in each bowl. It'll ring your bell and make you nic-sick if you're not use to it. I've been smoking my pipe for twenty years and there's still some tobaccos which will make me nic-sick. The brown flakes, like University Flake and Irish Flake, are notorious for having a mellow taste and a wicked nicotine kick which makes even experiences smokers sick.

I smoke McLelland Balkan Blue and Escudo Navy Deluxe mostly. Nice flavour and strong but not excessively so.
>>
>>25862982
Do you expect me to guess specifically what leftist shithole EU country you're from, dumbass? Go back to sucking Ahmed's cock, Europoor.
>>
>>25862590
>>25862663
>>25862817
>>25862857
>>25862911
>>25863006
>>25863095

All this time and you STILL haven't taken on board that nobody here is impressed by you.

That's pretty shameful man, nobody gives a fuck and yet you persist.
>>
>>25863095
Ignatius J. Reilly is that you?

Fuck me I hope you've read A Confederacy of Dunces.
>>
>>25863095
Nobody cares you autist.
>>
>>25863133
No. I'm permanently banned from Wikipedia. An administrator there didn't like my politics and declared that some guy who lives in my city is a "sockpuppet" of mine. I logged in one day to find myself banned forever for no reason.

If you do a Google news search on my name, you'll see that I'm regularly in the media.
>>
stockholm syndrome whilst being a slave to the state
>>
>>25863162
>Expecting us to seriously believe Wikijews would be upset at someone's cultural marxist bullshit

Now I know you're lying
>>
>>25863149
Wow, if I wasn't impressed by your Wikipedia page (Obviously I was! LOL) then I'm REALLY squirting sperms over your super-cool but dangerous (don't wanna get nic-sick!) pipe-smoking hobby! Where did you get your glamour shots done? I want to be just like you, you sad old faggot!
>>
>>25863162
Do you live in New York?
>>
>>25862982

unless you're norwegian or swiss, your country fell for the eu meme and is now a unified cuck republic
>>
>>25863150

>being this triggered and butt flustered because you can't cope with any sort of criticism or correction

Go back to bragging about earning $8hr while Jamal and Pedro stretch out your crushes anus.
>>
File: 1380600465659.gif (885 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380600465659.gif
885 KB, 480x270
>>25863187
I need sleep.
>>
>>25863196

>Ameripoors genuinely believe the complete gibberish they spout despite being politely corrected on their ignorance.

Pathetic
>>
File: search.jpg (4 KB, 98x94) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
search.jpg
4 KB, 98x94
>>25863198

DESIGNATED

COLOGNE

RAPE

STREETS

>europe on suicide watch
>>
>>25863151
>>25863156
>>25863157
>>25863186
Wow, for people who don't care, you folks spend an awful lot of time and energy spewing bile at me. It couldn't be that you're tiniest wee bit jealous that a robot just like you has made good and managed to become successful and well-recognized in my field despite having all the same limitations that you do, could it? You know, instead of vomiting up your spleen, you could always ask me how I managed to escape the autist trap and take advantage of my experience. I'm happy to share.

>>25863195
No. As you can clearly see from any of the news articles about me. That's an entirely different Andrew Nellis. I'm not even allowed into Amerika. Seems they take burning their flag in front of their embassy pretty seriously. Who knew?

>>25863187
Most of those shots are from media articles about me. I don't own a cellphone, so I don't have any "selfies."
>>
>>25863224

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rc
c7xgD2dM

>europe

if europe's not one country, post what backwater you're from so i can meme you
>>
>>25863257
I didn't find no news articles. I only found something about some interview.
>>
>>25863257
Nice vent fedora autist. How much dick did you smoke to be able to handle the intensity of your pipe?
>>
>>25863286
Go to options, then search by date rather than relevance and switch to "any time". By default, the news search only pulls up stuff from the last couple of weeks.
>>
>>25863095
Wtf is a panhandler
>>
>>25863301
A person that asks you for change.
>>
>>25863257
>Wow, for people who don't care, you folks spend an awful lot of time and energy spewing bile at me.

If you genuinely consider a handful of words to be a lot of time and energy, then it's no wonder you actually think you've achieved anything worth mentioning with your life.

We don't care about what you do. We aren't interested in how you got to where you are. You get told this every single time by numerous complete strangers whenever you post here and it still doesn't get through to you.
>>
>>25863300
Nobody's going to take the time to do that shit you delusional sperg
>>
File: 1440455283904.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440455283904.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
C-Can we get back to discussing our respect for the police, now?
>>
>>25863238

>gets mocked for being a retarded Ameripoor who thinks all criticism comes from Europe (a singular country where everybody thinks and votes the same), which is the only country in the world

>immediately responds by continuing to do the same thing
>>
>>25863149
Yeah I dont even smoke cigs, never have I just started with pipes after trying cigars in cuba and I couldnt find a decent cigar in alberta. Its so damn expensive in canada so I ordered some tins from america and didnt have to pay duty on the 4 tins
>>
>>25863260

>le backwater maymay
>le singular incident in a single country by a person means all of Europe is the same maymay

Amerilards are openly this stupid.
>>
File: 1452863003220.jpg (12 KB, 300x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452863003220.jpg
12 KB, 300x260
>>25863006
>>25863095
You look like the lovechild of a hipster and a clueless hippie who was raised by a dirty syndicalist.
Exactly at the crossroad where megalomaniac delusion meets naive stupidity to produce unsufferable cunts.

Anyway that's probably giving him the attention he so desperately seeks but if anybody wants to have a laugh, have a look at his quote section:

http://eng.anarchopedia.org/Andrew_
Nellis

Reads like the angsty myspace of a 13 years old who's trying to throw a few big words he just learned in a rant otherwise worthy of xbox live name-calling.
Hope you managed to show mom and dad it wasn't just a phase Andy!
>>
>>25862672
Except the cop had his arm caught in the car and this was shown on his bodycam.
The only thing he was in the wrong for was MAYBE panicking a bit too much and shooting the guy with HIS ARM STUCK IN A MOVING VEHICLE.
And they did know he was selling tobacco cigarillos illegally, that's why they were there.
>>
>>25863361
Sorry op. Your thread has been hijacked.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 306x164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 306x164
>>25863383
>>25863362

>WON'T REVEAL HIS COUNTRY
>>
>>25863373
> Unionist
> Actively benefits from free trade

Mate are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>25863332
>>25863343
>>25863390
No, I have no illusions about the kind of authoritarian boot-slobberers who'd post in a pro-police thread. Stupid, obnoxious, ignorant, bitter, and poorly-socialized is a potent and probably impenetrable combination. I'm mostly posting for the benefit of the quiet lurkers. You folks are pretty much useless as human beings, so serving as a sounding board is the best that can be expected of you.
>>
>>25863413

>thinking this is the part that matters as you shamefully try to cling to the slivers of dignity you have left
>>
>>25863361
>I help cause this de-rail by talking about Europe
S-sorry OP but this thread is gone
>>
File: 1425883391428.jpg (24 KB, 357x575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425883391428.jpg
24 KB, 357x575
>>25863407
Well, there's always tomorrow.
>>
>>25863373
Watch out. I order my tobacco mail-order too and you're *supposed* to pay duty on them. Usually if it's a small enough volume they'll sneak through because there's too much volume for them to check everything, but I've been dinged once in a while -- and it's very, very expensive when you do. Last time I got caught, duty on $30 worth of US tobacco was $120.
>>
>>25863419
Im not the bearded guy in the wikipedia, Im a robot talking to him about pipes
>>
>>25863428

No. You're trying this pathetic side step thing where you're now going to claim you're here for the special lurkers, but it's all just more of the same bullshit you always pull.

We're all anon here, there is no collective love for the cops. We're not posting in this thread because we're all authoritarian cunts. Individually, we are reading your posts and telling you to fuck off. Accept this, you complete child.
>>
>>25863441
Goodnight OP. Hopefully your thread won't get hijacked tomorrow
>>
>>25863477
Fuck off, OP. Your authoritarian boot-licking isn't wanted here. Or anywhere. Try /pol/ though. They're stupid and ignorant enough to enjoy your kind of dickheaded submissive ass-kissing.
>>
>>25863466
Jealousy is an ugly thing, friendo.
>>
Shit, are you me? I live in a tiny white town and I walked up to the store for some junk food earlier because it's only a block. Was colder than I thought and I bummed a ride home off a cop who was stopping in.
>>
Cops are filthy. They always side with the corrupt power.
The army's a different matter.
>>
>>25863499
Why are you so afraid of police?
Are you 14 or just such a pussy that you fear people who wouldn't give two fucks about you unless you were doing something wrong?
>>
File: ben.jpg (42 KB, 430x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ben.jpg
42 KB, 430x430
>>25863499
>Manages to be edgier than /pol/

fucking kek
>>
>>25863519

>reverting to this like a petulant school yard brat because you have nothing resembling a rebuttal

Thanks for admitting I'm right, Andrew.
>>
>>25863499
From the fact that this was a nice thread for a while it seems that there are ARE people with opinions that differ from your own. Stop trying to mold this board into only what you desire you utter twat.
>>
File: 1421387943239.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421387943239.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>25861199

>riding new 250cc motorcycle
>get a nice stretch of road that parallels Lake Michigan
>summer air through my hair
>expansive lake to my right, can't see the other side
>cop on the side of the road watching for speeders
>doing the speed limit, give a nice wave
>he waves back

Glad to see most of them aren't total douche canoes.
>>
>>25861268
Might also have to do with the fact there is larger majority of white people compared to blacks.
>>
>>25863550
You're right. I'm a childish faggot named Andrew Nellis.
>>
>>25863552
> massive projection
Yeah, this is what you GG/MRA types love to do. You buffalo your hateful authoritarianism all over like a chimp spooging all over the walls, then claim that anyone who objects is trying to control the discussion.

Fuck. You.

Unlike most of your 4chan breathren, I have a triple digit IQ, so your sad rhetoric doesn't work on me. Nor am I intimidated by your bully tactics. I've faced down lines of angry riot cops and been beaten, teargassed, peppersprayed, and water cannoned for my trouble. A pack of neckbearded hatemongers does not scare me in the slightest. I will continue right on pushing this place away from becoming wchan 2.0. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
>>
>>25863601
Perhaps, but if you're using race-based stats, then what does it say about niggers that they are 12% of the population but commit 56% of violent crime?
>>
I was riding my bike home in the middle of winter once. Wearing full face 3 hole balaclava

Police in a car asks if I'm gonna do something illegal
>no sir
Offer me a ride home but they can't take my bike. Thank them for the offer but I don't have a lock.
They drive off
>>
File: 1388048202046.png (358 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388048202046.png
358 KB, 960x544
>>25863440
I-It's okay. Good luck with your argument.

>>25863477
Night, anon. I'm off to bed too.
>>
>>25863466
Nice dubs. Dudes just an attention whore. "Changing" the world with his protests and bragging on /r9k/ about it. All he's trying to do is derail the thread because it's "pro police", and OP probably made it as a joke to begin and this guy took the bait. He's too narrow minded to be argued with, and telling him to fuck off will just give him the attention he craves.
>>
>>25863428
Not them but dude but your type always has an uncanny talent to rub people in the wrong way with your "I must enlighten the stupid masses and anyone who disagrees with me is obviously an uneducated fascist" holier-than-thou attitude.

That's because of people like you that the next elections in europe are mainly going to be win by right/far-right parties, you can only treat people like they're stupid or evil for so long before they actually take you up to your word and turn to extreme options because they're being shamed in the name of a selfish agenda for thinking differently than you.

It's like those situations where a chick is chimping out in front of a guy and hitting him while going "Fight me you pussy!" and acts all hurt and dismayed when the guy gets fed up and whacks her face.
>>
>>25863559
>be patrolman
>park patrol car by lake Michigan
>enjoying view, making sure no nignogs in doorless Pontaics speed by on their way to another crack meeting
>see fellow citizen courtiously driving by obeying speed limit
>wave to eachother and grin exchanging glances

Being a non-violent white is incredible.
>>
>>25863612
You literally told him that he was unwelcome here and to fuck off to another board, how is that anything but trying to control the discussion?

You're a hypocritical child that feels the need to boast at every corner despite being told repeatedly that no one fucking cares.
>>
>>25863620
Pretty the point I'm trying to portray here.
>>
File: i guess.png (63 KB, 321x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i guess.png
63 KB, 321x357
>sitting on my front porch last summer, drinking and smoking
>cop drives by
>don't think anything of it
>drives by again a few minutes later
>slows down
>fuck did I do something wrong
>waves
>tells me to have a nice day
>wave back
>keep drinking and smoking
>>
File: 1401546188785.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401546188785.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>25863656
> "chimping out"
> uses racist Stormfag language
> claims to be "moderate" alienated by extreme radical ultra-leftism

No thanks. Take your astroturfing bullshit elsewhere, Fritz. No one is fooled.
>>
>>25863661
This is indeed one of the little and simple pleasures left in life, aknowledging your fellow man who, too, elects not to behave like a rabid anti-social animal.
>>
>junkies live across the road from me
>music on until 3am, harrassing everyone who they come close to and litering the street
>one day they are shouting and fighting
>police turn up
>junkies in the yard
>police say "all right boys tazers out"
>proceed to zap the shit out of the four junkies in the yard then stun gun them
>hand cuff them, search their house
>take away tonnes of shit on plastic bags
>take druggies away in vans
thank you based police officers
>>
>>25863665
You're right guys. I'm a sad and lonely faggot. My name is Andrew Nellis and my penis is so very tiny that I have to masturbate by rooting my thumb around in my anus. I smoke a pipe!
>>
Here's a question; why do black people riot and destroy so many things?

Not baiting, look at the riots and things like Ferguson.
>>
>>25863684
>racist
your buzzwords have no power here
>>
>>25863612

You're not achieving anything here.

Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>25863650

I genuinely think he has autism because he posts the same shit every time and throws the same tantrums at any criticism.
>>
>>25863740
It really sticks in your craw when people refuse to knuckle under to your sad bullying, doesn't it? It must drive you crazy that I am not only totally unafraid of you, but I am so confident of your total and utter toothlessness that I freely out myself. Any old time you and your Stormfag buddies care to roll yourselves out of your moms' basements and head down to Windsor, rest assured I'll be here. Just like you're not going to force me off the little hegemony you think you've established in r9k.

Oh, I know how you think. You figure that the NEETs who post here must be young, stupid, and impressionable enough to fall for your gaslighting by controlling all of the discussion. It must infuriate you that I can sit in the midst of your nest and shovel the shit as fast as you can squeeze it out. Rub your mad spot, sparky.
>>
>>25863751
I'm not autistic, I'm gay!

I, Andrew Nellis, would like to officially declare that I do indeed get my jollies from being overpowered by strong, hairy, large-penised men.

I, Andrew Nellis, am a homosexual.
>>
>>25863789
>Rub your mad spot, sparky

Alright at this point I refuse to believe that you're a person that actually exists
>>
>>25863789

>going to this much effort to throw a tantrum and post a bunch of childish ad homs.

This is all just gibberish and bluster and hilariously bad fallacies. You sad little man. You've invented a fantasy enemy and you think it's OK
>>
>>25863915
I like guys though. Sexually. Andrew Nellis here.
>>
>>25863684
Didn't think of anything racist writing that, I just think it's an apt description of when people literally act like animals.

It may have been "invented" and used prominently in racist contexts on 4chan but that has more to do with the race-obssessed prism through which everything is seen in the US, I have adopted the term nonetheless because it's a vivid description of a real-life behavior.

I'm French and I had in mind a video from two years ago where a (white since it matters to you) girl was doing exactly that to a guy in a queue for a museum in Paris, and that was a disgrace for her and the human ability to reason in general and was discussed in the morning (20 minutes) newspaper.

If anything the fact that you're jumping giddily at an association between acting like an animal and anything race related is more telling of your own mindset and agenda than it is of mine.

I vote for the socialist party each elections because I think it's the lesser evil of them all but I can understand the growing frustration of a large body of people who have to live with the very real consequences of poorly thought policies and whose suffering is constantly being dismissed as priviledged whining or fascist talk because it makes the politics uncomfortable to go against the PC hivemind.

But I guess derailing my argument as being racist makes it easier to ignore my point.
>>
>be me and mom and stepdad November 2013
>my stepfather smoke(d) weed now and then
>this particulary Friday I was at home
>wake up to a civilian dressed policeman standing in my room
>the4chanthreadsjustbecameareality.
jpg

>he says he is from the police
>some woman police is also there
>she ask me if I knew what was going on in the basement
>I said no, I didn't because nothing was fucking going on there except some weed stored
>some more talk and the policeman asks to check my messages on my phone
>I oblige because I got nothing to hide nor have I done anything illegal and it's a loosing fight trying to do anything anyway
>he finds nothing in the messages
>he tells me to get dressed and takes me to the police station
>meanwhile child protective services has also come and take care of my little sister while my mom also gets taken to the police station for drug test
>family member picked up my sister though
>as me and the police guy drive to the police station he asks if I know anyone else that smokes
>me being a fucking idiot I mention I have a friend that does
>which of course also a day later or so made the police get him and also come when he was blazing it with a friend and handcuffs and everything
>the result of that was him having to do piss tests for a year and also have conversations with the police and prevention group people
>anyway back to me
>we continue and talk and I say I have never smoked before etc and thanks me for being so calm
>he seems to believe me and which he was right about of course since I never have
>I enter the police station
>have to wait a bit for my test
>retarded policewoman tells me how dangerous weed is and speaks of it like it's the devil
>get taken to the drug test room and I have to piss in a cup with some older dude was standing behind me in the door entrance
>not looking at my dick of course
>watch the police guy and another guy test my piss
>getting paid to test the pee of other people in a cup
Should I continue?
>>
>>25864053
please, as long as you're not that gay beardo you can talk all night
>>
>>25864053
Sure

aifsoisabof
>>
>>25864053
Of course I didn't write all that shit just to stop now.
>he tells the other guy I'm completely clean
>he tells me he unfortunately have to take my phone though
>God knows what they did with it
>I wonder if they saw all my 4chan pics
>he drives me home and this time seeming even nicer considering I hadn't done jack shit and was a law abiding citizen
>I get taken home and the other police are finished searching and about to leave
>they found literally below 1.2 grams (convert it to ounces yourself)
>I. E they found fucking nothing and this whole thing was an embarrassment and a waste for them
>probably thought my step-dad was fucking Pablo Escobar
Got my phone backwater that day. But the end result over two years later was my step-dad losing his driving license despite smoking rarely and got caught with nothing almost. My mom and he just had to pay a small fine. As for the child protective services they backed off she they realized we were good. So you guys don't know how lucky you are that won't have to deal with shit like this from the retarded police. This situation was JUST personified and I hope I never have to deal with the police again. Fuck the police.
>>
>>25864053
Hey man piss tests are a business every time I get a job in the oilfield I gotta take a piss test and theres usually a bunch of people waiting in line to pee in a cup. Then theres random piss tests on site and you get piss tested if you are involved in an incident like somebody got hurt because of you or you crashed a machine
>>
>>25864128
help i need boring protective services
>>
>>25861199
Respecting guards as well,

>be me
>live in center of big city
>get back from classes at around 10pm
>have to walk a few hundred meters to get home
>a lot of guards just sitting outside at that time
>always nod and say good day/night to each other
>sometimes have some talk with each others
>They tell me about their lifes, family, kids

It's always a pleasure to talk to them.
>>
>>25864131
Yes but that's work related. Kinda different thing.
>>
>>25861199
>Is there anything more satisfying than respecting the police?
Is there anything more satisfying than licking the penice?
>>
My first time on r9k
This thread popped my cherry
Fuck
>>
File: 1452154851134.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452154851134.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>25861199
been here, man. Some cops are a-okay in my book. You can always tell the crazies from the regulars, anyway. They're people, too, and thus easy to read if you understand body language, tones, and social cues.

>>25861241
Maybe blacks should be held to the same standard as whites except, instead of apologizing for what their ancestors did, apologize for what they are currently doing (e.g. committing mass amounts of crime, beating the average of any other race)\
>inb4 correlation != causation
>inb4 average per populace
>inb4 doesn't represent the race

If science can be "racist" against blacks, then it can be against whites, as well. Otherwise, you need to accept the fact that the numbers are not skewed in any favor; the abstracts are clearly stated prior to showcasing the studies, and the results are well-defined and presented in the correct context. Any misinterpretation of the evidence is entirely your own doing.
>>
>>25864280
Fuck off redditor scum
>>
>>25864293
I've only ever browsed reddit for a total of ten minutes, I spend most of my time on /b/. But you guys seem to have a better creation of greentexts
>>
>>25864186
This sounds comfy
>>
File: Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg (93 KB, 319x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg
93 KB, 319x434
>>25861199
Smoking weed in front of them with a weed card.
>>
>>25864325
>I spend most of my time on /b/

Again, back to reddit
>>
>>25861874
more like...

>be negro walking in the early morning
>rich white neighborhood
>pitch black
>cop pulls up to me
>hello citizen
>FUCK YOU FUCKIN BITCH ASS PUNK ASS etc...
>Get tased
>Sue the police department for 5 million
>>
I've been searched by undercover police in the middle of the night when i was 14 going to get candy from petrol stations during late night WoW sessions.

I've been fined $600 for TALKING to police being a smart ass.

I've been fined for 'reckless driving' because i damaged my car doing 40 in a 50 zone when it was wet.

And many other minor incidents with the police.

I was never anti police but now

FUCK DEM PIGS
I BUST BACK
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 29


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.