[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What compels a man to decide to live their lives into adulthood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: normaladultmale.png (230KB, 350x408px) Image search: [Google]
normaladultmale.png
230KB, 350x408px
What compels a man to decide to live their lives into adulthood like a child, going to the extent of wearing diapers and sleeping in a crib?
>>
Because once you're an adult your life is basically over. Your joy ends.
>>
>>24893762
Mental disorder. The answer is obvious. Describing what it is like is difficult though.
>>
>>24893762
Is pamperchu still alive?
>>
>>24895872
No i hanged himself a year ago

>fuckingalreadyayear
>>
It's comforting.
>>
>>24895912
>>24895872

he hanged himself*

srs i think my brain wants me to kill myself
>>
>>24895872
Yeah he's still alive, I think he has/had cancer though. Like literal cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pamperchu/videos
>>
Something happened that prevented them from successfully transitioning into adulthood
This could be something dramatic like molestation, or something more gradual like a single mother
>>
>>24895912
He's still posting on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/user/pamperchu
>>
>>24896022
wow im pretty sure he made a post saying he wanted to hang himself on reddit and then no posts for weeks. ill see if i can find it
>>
File: 1424488022905.png (8KB, 675x84px) Image search: [Google]
1424488022905.png
8KB, 675x84px
>>24896022
Sanders is for literal manbabies
>>
>>24893762
http://www.mediaite.com/online/meet-the-52-year-old-father-who-identifies-a-6-year-old-girl/

who fucking knows
>>
single mothers, no good father figures,no early childhood structure, males being less and less valued.

A lot of things are contributing to this trend.
>>
>>24895967
Or posting /r9k/ and using it to dictate your perception of reality.
>>
diapers are comfortable Tbh
>>
REDDIT PLS GO

>certified original post
>>
>>24893762
you arent truly NEET if you aren't a diaper boy
>>
>>24893762
>"Youu make it sound like you have a vacant uterus ready for a fresh load of man sperm to get some balls rolling, yah?"
>>
>>24895872
I met him at a furry convention this September. Aside from smelling like baby powder, he's pretty alright. Autism comes out stronger on the internet and I don't think he microwaves diapers anymore.

Also he's missing a part of one of his lungs.
>>
>>24893762
>https://www.reddit.com/user/pamperchu

Honestly Pamperchu is pretty low on the totem pole when it comes to weird people who represent the ABDL community. At the very least, he has a degree and a valid, marketable skill (engineering) and is able to separate his fetish/lifestyle/whatever with his day job.

There are some of these people that insist on wearing diapers 24/7 and refusing to work while having their Mommy/Daddy take care of them, then throw hissy fits when the relationship doesn't work out well.

Plus, y'know, he has a life that exists outside of his ABDL side and I do genuinely find his interests in vintage technology endearing to an extent.

Pamperchu, you're alright.
>>
At least they have a dream they strive for.

We are just stuck here.
>>
>>24893762
childhood trauma mainly from severe and utter rejection by women several times so that they lose all self confidence and are permanetly scarred.
>>
Probably a fucked up childhood, trying to reclaim a time before life got fucked.

I do not have a bed in my apartment, no mattress either.
I sleep with a blanket on the floor
I was molested as a kid by my mom's boyfriend, happened in my bed, he only raped me when I was in my pj's in the bed.
So now I sleep on the floor, nude.
Fuck him, for my fucked life.
>>
>>24899193
Why were you at a furry convention?
>>
If you haven't seen his cancer video, I highly recommend it, it's crazy surprising how normal he sounds for being a man in a onesie.

https://youtu.be/jEu7IIe_jI4
>>
>>24899637
why do you think I was at a furry convention??
>>
>>24899683
you just said you were?
>>
>>24899696
you misconstrue the inflection. I'm asking you why you think I was there. I was definitely there. Why would someone go to a furry convention though?
>>
because who the fuck even cares anymore?
western civilization is in it's death throes, there is no legacy to preserve
LITERALLY nothing any of us does matters
pamperchu and chris-chan are the final red pill
>>
File: 1426522734684.jpg (44KB, 477x481px) Image search: [Google]
1426522734684.jpg
44KB, 477x481px
>>24899666
>tfw he is so positive about it
>tfw I found out I had cancer in June
>>
>>24893762
Somehow Jews are at fault.
>>
I miss being an ignorant child with dreams.
>>
You don't have to take responsibility and I think today taking responsibility has very little rewards to offer in return. It is more of a social thing where normies get angry at you for not complying the social standards, getting a job, moving out your mom's place, but if you do you get very little in return (no free time, constant stress, you basically work so you can support yourself so you can work more)

For someone like me who has very little material needs aside food, shelter and a internet connection ( atleast I think I am very humble in comparison to other westerners) going to work has very little pay off or none at all , since I can get all that from my mother (and if I need something more expensive once in a while I accept a short job or do some freelance work)
>>
File: IMG_1967.jpg (2MB, 3456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967.jpg
2MB, 3456x2592px
>>24893762
Well I haven't slept in a crib since I was 3, but the rest of that applies to me...
I think the main reason is probably my Asperger's Syndrome, but it's probably also due to a variety of other things as well including sever bullying when I was in school.Also, my father was rather Beta and could be somewhat distant and withdrawn. He also had a bad temper and could go into a rage pretty easily. My mother also had some issues, for instance once when I was a kid she sprayed my in my eyes with household cleaner because I tried to argue with her. Also, when I was really little, my parents would have some really fucked up fights. Also, I was sick a LOT when I was a kid and was also a bed wetter (which I tried to hide as I got older and continued through HS and even happens occasionally now).
So, yeah. It's probably a combination of different aspects of my fucked up childhood.
>>
>>24901974
tfw no robot diaper bf
>>
>>24899611
Hope you're doing okay in your outside life. Sorry anon, we still love you :3
>>
>>24899611

I have never been really molested (I have done some things I didn't want to do but was too much of a beta to just say no and walk away) but I know how you feel (probably not as strong as you) Some things and places give you discomfort or anxiety just by having some connection to a negative thing.
>>
>all these sad robot stories ITT
>normies invade /r9k/ and keep saying that this board is le satire just get laid bro ;)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1c30327a2b05dd49a68df6c8553b8aee.jpg (597KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1c30327a2b05dd49a68df6c8553b8aee.jpg
597KB, 800x1000px
>>24901974
>Well I haven't slept in a crib since I was 3, but the rest of that applies to me...
Same. I find it's a comfort thing for me though, probably because I wet the bed as a kid (up to around grade 5 or 6, including accidents during the day) and still have some problems holding my piss at times.

Though I also had the parents fighting thing, mom was a psycho bitch (though she was tiny so she never tried to assault anyone) and I do actually still have my blankie and a teddy bear to soothe myself enough to fall asleep.

I'm not into the "adult baby" side of the fetish, but honestly, it's probably because I was a high strung, antisocial, and generally cantankerous child because of my turbulent home life and insane mother. I'm not a literal sperg or autist, but I'll admit that I have some anger issues and have a hard time being at ease in general.
>>
>>24893762
same thing that makes so many autists here addicted to anime, mental disorder.
>>
>>24902266
Yeah, I've had more than my share of day time accidents as well. In fact the last one I had was when I was 21 and had just been dropped of at a transit station after a long car ride...

>>24901974
I forgot to mention my brother was fucking crazy as well... He used to beat the shit out of me and even chased me with a knife one time when we were teenagers.

Also, for some reason I was a pedo magnate when I was a kid, but luckily I was never abducted or molested. Though There were many times through my childhood when a random stranger tried to get me to go with them. The last such instance happened when I was 17 or 18 (I looked really young for my age).
>>
>>24902086
I believe firmly in bloody retribution.
I can't fathom why revenge is never pursued.
Statue of limitations on such things, even if it expires, can put a big fucking hole in someone's credibility.
>>
>>24902396
It's very hard to prove, and basically impossible to prove if you're a man. Also, if you're a dude, people will just laugh at you.
>>
There were people fucked in the head through all human history. They just died early in the past but now they get publicity thanks to internet.
>>
>>24893762
>Mom kept me in them until my fifth birthday
>Wouldn't stop babying me my entire life
>Years of shitty experiences in school and outside the house that make me wish time would've stopped so I could be four years old forever
I don't sleep in a crib, but diapers are comfy af tbhfam. Because I got to wear them for so long, I became accustomed to it and enjoyed the sensations they gave that regular underwear doesn't offer.
>Tfw have a mommy gf
>Tfw she just bought me diapers for Christmas
Feels good man.
>>
File: z-d-s-20151206-00.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
z-d-s-20151206-00.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>24901974
sup diaperfam
>>24901990
>Tfw sarcasm detected
>>24902678
Oh, forgot pic btw.
>North Shore Supreme
S U P R E M E
G E N T L E M A N
D I A P E R S

YASSSS

Also, to elaborate, police aimed their pistols at me and threatened to shoot me when I was five. I got beaten with a baseball bat when I was six by a group of teenagers who also tried to blind me with a laser pen. My neighbor threatened to chop my head off with a shovel when I was eight. My peers hated me because of my ethnicity and I had no friends until I was almost 16. I was harassed daily through elementary and middle school, receiving insults and death threats for years. I've had rocks and trash and pretty much everything thrown at me. I got into a bunch of fights that I didn't start, with people I never even met before. And to top it all off, my father cheated on my mother when I was 10 or 11. She tried to kill him several times, and they would fight endlessly every day. For eight years, I would listen to them yelling at each other and hear and see shit being thrown across the house, and when my dad was away, she would weep for hours and everything would make me wish I was never born.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.