[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never go to high schooI in America https://www

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: flbdman.png (140KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
flbdman.png
140KB, 330x357px
>You will never go to high schooI in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn1VToNI8fw
>>
>>24071975
amerifat here, this should be a good feel
>>
I went to a football game tonight, my qt 16 year old girlfriend got smashed, hit on her ex boyfriend, then we fucked in my car. Afterwards I went home and got yelled at by my parents for 30 minutes. High school is fucking shit mate.
>>
File: pepe_stare.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_stare.png
108KB, 400x381px
Flash mobs are gay as fuck. Can confirm that this faggotry has spread beyond the borders of America. We had one in my prom. It was lame as shit. I didn't participate, of course.
>>
File: psycho puke.gif (388KB, 628x428px) Image search: [Google]
psycho puke.gif
388KB, 628x428px
>that absolutely revolting landwhale teacher with all the trashy tattoos
>>
>>24071975
>tfw went to inner city American High School
>mfw all the people I hated in elementary went to a technical high school and had the classic American High School experience while me and my teachers worked a pool for when the first assault with a deadly weapon by/against a student would happen
>mfw since I was cool with everyone I knew who was getting jumped into what gang, who sold the drugs, who was banging, who was pregnant, and who was getting an abortion

Unless you're white and upper middle class or live in a predominantly white and/or rural area, American High School is shit.
>>
>>24072201
Forgot to mention I even got offered to be a classmate's child's god-father (rumor has it because she was hoping I'd kick some cash her way when I "made it big".)

I turned it down.
>>
File: 1394303323256.png (75KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1394303323256.png
75KB, 320x285px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_01wJMrfLOM

>You will NEVER go to high school with a bunch of qt American grills
>>
File: pepe_firing_gun.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_firing_gun.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>24072269
Please. This video is triggering the shit out of me. It's making me feel like getting in there and shooting up all those normies.
>>
>>24072121
This
I was in Georgetown last year and a bunch of fag european girls started dancing and shit after a boat race
gay as fuck
>>
>>24071975
> white people
Every single time.
>>
>be me
>went to highschool in America
>it was shit
>still be me
>want to die
>>
>>24072269
This is a very well funded american high school; note everyone is either white or asian. It shows an idealized version of the high school experience that, for most people, doesn't exist. As someone who has grown up in the US and gone to one of these types of schools, I can tell you it has only made me bitter and resentful towards this type of culture.
>>
>>24071975
Cringe at all this. This is why black people can't be robots. This is why we have a flow of redditors on r9k and why pepe belongs to the normies. Black people popularized it with black twitter.
>>
>All the girls look like they're 40.

>>24072121

No defender of the idea of 'flash mobs' here, it was almost a normie thing, but is it weird that originally the idea was to be a spontaneous thing that surpised and confused people around... but it quickly became an incredibly conformist pre-planned event, complete with parents of the children who'll take part standing around waiting to take photos?
>>
>>24072121
>We had one in my prom
get out normie
>>
>finally able to get the meme threads.
>>
>>24072269
I'm American, and couldn't have any of this pleasure simply because my face is ugly. Normies despise ugly people, they treat us like niggers except the discrimination has no restraints. That's why I went to online school because couldn't handle it. I missed out yeah, but I also missed out on a lot of pain.
>>
>tfw no qt short barefoot teacher to comfort me
Why even live family?
>>
>>24071975
lol why is everyone so large looking and i dont mean in a good way.

when i was in highschool (australia) most people were thin, 2-3 fat people in the entire school, that was the late 90s/early 2000s though.
>>
>>24072269
i counted 3 black people
>>
>>24072760
do you really need to ask why americans are fat? coca cola owns this country
>>
>>24071975
Modern american high schools are quickly becoming SJW institutes. Even since I have graduated my lil bro was telling me about all the PC SJW shit that has been going down lately. Graduated 2012 btw.
>>
>>24072760

My theory is that America, because it has much more socio-economic variation, tends to have more 'upflow' of negative cultural tendencies like eating badly, and that fedora thing. Australia has a much smaller population, more racial uniformity (at least until very recently), and wealth is more equal - so trends like eating healthy spread quicker, and we're more conformist.
>>
>>24072399
kek that's exactly the response I had. The way their lined up too... it's like robot bait.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.