[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, how can I even comitt suicide? >Australia, so guns are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1443938686104.jpg (82KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1443938686104.jpg
82KB, 924x571px
guys, how can I even comitt suicide?
>Australia, so guns are out, also poor af
>No tall buildings around anywhere
>ODing sounds painful
what the fuck do, senpai?
>>
>>24071377
>No tall buildings around anywhere

I don't want to aid your suicide attempts but where the fuck do you live in Aus where you don't have access to tall buildings?

What's the closest city to you?
>>
>>24071377
>how can I even commit suicide
>b-but I don't want to feel pain

Then you really don't want to kill yourself, you blubbering vagina. Even then, there's methods to suicide for cowards like you.

>carbon monoxide source
>enclosed area
>wait

That's literally all you need.
>>
>>24071377
drive your car as far out into the desert as you can with no water until the gas runs out. you'll die slowly of dehydration, but eventually things will get trippy and you won't even care anymore
>>
you live in australia just go outside and wait for wildlife to kill you it shouldn't take more than an hour
>>
>>24071377
>ODing sounds painful

You just fall asleep and don't wake up if you do it right.
>>
>>24071377
I heard everything in Australia can kill you
>>
>>24071519
yeah dude, australians are pretty hardcore
>most dangerous snake in the world
>"i'm gonna piss it off by poking it in the face with the head of my cock mate"
>"crikey!"
>>
>>24071377
Just browse /b/ and you will get cancer.

Cancer usually kills people.
>>
>>24071516
c'mon OP, go with the trippy dehydration death, you know it sounds fun!
>>
>>24071595
kek ma8
>>
File: SuperJuan.jpg (18KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
SuperJuan.jpg
18KB, 236x336px
You can just go to a place with tall buildings, you're going to die so enjoy the trip, and use your credit card to rent a car and get gas. You won't have to pay anyway.
>>
>>24071377
Go to an aboriginal village and yell at them about how no land is theirs anymore
>>
>>24071377
Kangaroo boxing
>>
get so drunk that you're about to pass out, then go swimming in the ocean.

I bet drowning wouldn't be that bad if you were at that point of trashedness that makes the world feel like it's a million miles away.
>>
Bridge famo
>>
>>24071377
Dehydration. Just walk into a forest and start meditating.

I'm in a state capital and there's a forest big enough to get lost in starting a few hundred metres away, you should be fine. Just take your suicide note with you, and if you want to be a legend, a bottle of water to never open.
>>
>>24071988
none of them around for miles.
>>
>>24071377

Go walkabout
>>
>>24071377
There's literally a million ways and the pain will only last seconds unless you seriously mess up. Don't be a baby do something hardcore and go out with a bang
>>
If you dont want to live go and fight ISIS, youll probably die doing it
>>
>>24071992
This desu senpai
You'd live forever in legend
And it'd be like a spooki paranormal story
>"Guy dies of dehydration... whilst carrying several water bottles"
>>
>>24071377
Hang yourself with a belt from a doorknob. Make sure the belt is as deep under your jaw as you can get it so it cuts off the blood to your brain and you don't feel it on your windpipe. You'll pass out in four seconds, and be guaranteed dead in 10 minutes. The in-between time is the sketchy area where you might come back as a vegetable, so make sure the belt is sturdy and that nobody will find you.
>>
Helium tank hooked up to a mask. Make sure the airflow isn't too fast though or your lungs will explode and you will be in pain for a while. If done correctly your body won't notice the lack of oxygen and youll just kind of fall asleep. Most peaceful way to go.
>>
>>24072275
That doesn't work anymore. They started mixing the helium with 20% air for "economic reasons" but I'm guessing it's because too many people were killing themselves. I remember one anon saying he tried it and the helium smelled awful (shouldn't have a smell), he passed out, and then woke up in his own puke with the tank empty.
>>
File: 1437444960183.png (116KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
1437444960183.png
116KB, 800x388px
>>24072322
Nooo. What the hell, there has to be a way to get 100% helium. Why do they not want us to kill ourselves I just want to die, reee.
>>
>>24072275
sounds expensive, also I don't think anyone will deliver a helium tank fucking 600km out from perth.
>>
>>24072522
Do you not have a credit card? It's literally the last thing you will ever have to purchase, why is money a problem.
>>
why not buy a gun from the DNM, get some drugs while you're at it too.
>>
>>24071377
Don't they have those stinging jellyfish? Why don't you just go and purposely get stung by one?
>>
>>24071377
Get blind drunk and go to sleep on your back
>>
>>24071377
If you've got nothing to lose, rape a chick, build a bomb, rob a bank or blow up parliament, live a little kek
>>
>>24071377
Take drugs go out into the bush and get bitten by something while on a hectic trip mate
Have a good one sorry you need to kill yourself
>>
I live here too!
Do you want to be friends?
We could go out for a drink or get some coffee or whatever?
>>
>>24072149
actualy sounds good, thanks anon
>>
>>24073513
>rape a chick

yeah you will be convicted, thrown in jail and then have the fuck killed out of you in prison and it will be slow and painful

Ive been to jail trust me, you dont wnat to be there when everyone has seen your face on tv for raping a bitch
>>
run in front of traffic you weak cunt
>>
>>24071377
cover yourself in steak blood and go for a swim in the ocean. Your local great white population will send a thank you note to your family.
>>
>>24071377
Bang your head against the concrete as hard as you can until you're dead.
/thread
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.