[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss this /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: manletgonewild.jpg (41KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
manletgonewild.jpg
41KB, 640x427px
Let's discuss this /r9k/
>>
I just can't fucking believe that women, despite desiring only the tallest males, wear shoes to make themselves taller.

They straight up say "I want a man who's taller than me when I'm in 6-inch heels." It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>24068162

Shes just trying to be nice. She is not going to show
>>
Most women won't wear 6-inch heels unless they're in the bedroom, or showing off. Additionally the only people that care about height are you, and people that are too retarded to realize that being tall ain't shit. Just slay pussy anyways and if some bitch gives you shit for being a manlet, just ditch em. Ain't nobody got time fo dat
>>
>>24068279
dont listen to this tard. Your fine op
>>
>>24068279
OP here, we actually ended up having sex and I'm suppose to see her again
>>
>>24068533
So what's there to discuss you stupid humblefag normalfag.
>>
>>24068533
Then fuck off.
>>
>>24068533
>Had sex and back to brag about it in 14 minutes 36 seconds.
Slow it down, stud.
>>
>>24068220
Just be 6'3 like me man. Its no biggie.
>>
>>24068162
You're short, m8. 5'9" is a manlet. I'm 6'1" and never feel particularly tall - you would look like a child next to me.
>>
File: 1424858182103.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1424858182103.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>tfw the girl I'm seeing is 5'0 so she can wear heels as much as she likes and still won't be even close to my height

petite girls are gr8 desu senpai
>>
>>24068323
This aren't women supposed to be attracted to the man who will give healthiest offspring? It's not hunter and gatherer days anymore, tall height is a hindrance in day to day life and is correlated with many health problems/shorter lifespan.. the only good thing about being tall is seeing the envy in manlets haha
>>
>>24068873
4 inches = 3 feet now
>>
6'3

Girls can wear giant fucking heels and still not be as tall I am.

Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>24068220
they wear heels to make their legs and ass look better, retard.
>>
File: 7vKkXcX.jpg (169KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
7vKkXcX.jpg
169KB, 1200x960px
>>24068533

Kill yourself, normie trash.
>>
>>24068981
That retarded you're retarded fuck off retarded
>>
>>24068883

>tfw 5'8
>tfw my ex was 5'10 and always wore big heels
>tfw I found it hot
>>
>tall women on campus
>intentionally stare
I know some of them have noticed me

Fuck it tall chicks are hot
>>
>>24069025
>>24069035
How is that even remotely normie/retarded? They literally wear shoes that make their ass look better, legs look longer, and force them into a posture that sticks their tits out. They're being just as vapid/attention-seeking as you suspected, you were just incorrect about which physical traits they wished to enhance.
>>
>>24068533
GET OUT NORMIE
GEEET OUUUUUUUTTTT
FUCK OFF
>>
>You will never fall asleep in the arms of a six foot korean qt
>>
>>24068835
This. I'm 6'3" as well and I don't have to worry about this kind of stuff.
>>
>6'2
>she doesn't wear heels
>I break my neck every time I try to kiss her
You're the perfect height desu senpai
>>
>>24069067
You would know that wouldn't you fucking retarded
Re
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I'm 6'1'' and just as ignored as everyone else.
>>
File: 607271.jpg (54KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
607271.jpg
54KB, 650x366px
>>24068162
You retards think shorter than tall means short but you can be average height.

Stop blaming your height for your problems
>>
>Slightly taller than my gf
>She has /gfd/ moments
>Sometimes when we kiss, she stands on her toes to make herself taller than me
>>
>>24068162

I'm 5'10", dated and was FWBs with a girl only a couple of inches shorter than me.

Most women aren't bothered by height as long as you're just a bit taller than them. The only time you're in big trouble is if you show up to a date and are looking up to her rather than vice versa. Sure, some women might be picky about height, but so what? I'm picky about weight. And the fact of the matter is, when you ask out a random girl, you don't know much about her other than what she looks like or a laundry list of hobbies. You can't expect every woman to be attracted to you, and you have to learn not to take rejection too seriously.

I saw a psychologist when I was a lot younger, and he had a good explanation: think back to high school. If you picked up a yearbook right now and flipped through the pages, you could probably pick out quite a few girls you'd have dated if you'd gotten the chance. There'd have been a few you'd never have given a second glance, and an even larger number you'd never stopped to consider and were never interested in. They might not have been unattractive - in fact, they may have been the opposite! - but they just didn't do it for you, for whatever reason. That's perfectly normal, there's nothing wrong with it, and, to most women, you're just a person who's not particularly abhorrent but isn't especially desirable.
>>
>>24071727
Get the fuck out of our women hate thread with your sense.
>>
>tallest girl i know in six inch heels
>look down at her from my palace in the 6+ foot heavens
>fuck a 5'2 asian girl instead that night
>>
>>24072386
somewhat like a haiku
>>
>>24072273

Oh, there's a lot I hate about modern women, Anon. I'm friends with a lot of Middle-Eastern immigrants and I'm totally on the same page with them about how miserable white girls are.

I'm just content knowing that there are some girls out there who fit my bill, and that I'll likely fit a few of theirs, too. I've long since given up having crushes, pursuing women who aren't interested in me, or thinking that I'm likely to get a good date off a blind approach. I do okay with girls regardless, but I know that I won't like most of the chicks I meet. I'm okay with that.

Life gets so much easier when you've had enough experience to learn to not give a fuck about certain kinds of experiences. The opinions of girls I've met once and will never see again are, on the whole, pretty fucking inconsequential.
>>
>>24068162
lol exactly the same shit with small breasted women.
men be like "oh they're not small" and never call
get fucked faggots this is how you treat us too
>>
>>24072490
Taller still in heels,
yet instead those Asian feels...
from my post on high.
>>
>>24068162
r9k is a meme regurgitation board. What is there to discuss?

>friends
>get the fuck out normie

>smartphone
>get the fuck out normie

>a crush
>get the fuck out normie

>do drugs
>get the fuck out normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24072718
a diff'rnt sort of view
making waste of things in th'past
realize that I am sap'ient
>>
>>24072888
im not 100% on your form senpai

but i dont know shit so
>>
>>24072568
what? tons of guys like small tits. I'm not personally one of them but I know several guys who love them.
>>
>>24072970
it was poor
>>
>>24072568
i like small tits be my gf
>>
>>24072976
they like them for a hookup, not for long term material.
>>
>>24073041
demonstrably false. face it, men dont have "dealbreakers" in the same retarded way that women do. men are just more reasonable.
>>
i awaken as i
wreaping the fruits of your loom
granted as I fuck
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.