[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /in Debt/? I'm prolly like $650 in debt. Medical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-11-06-14-25-17.png (76KB, 319x479px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-06-14-25-17.png
76KB, 319x479px
Who here /in Debt/?
I'm prolly like $650 in debt. Medical bills. Accidental purchases. Just being dumb. Walmart theft bills too tee her
>>
I am a couple thousand in debt. Have quite a few credit cards. 2K, 1K, 900, 400, 100, 500, 600. So like 5 or 6 thousand. Will have about 1,500 of it paid off here in the next few weeks.
>>
20k for a useless degree

will someone kill me?
>>
1,700 pounds in debt.

Need to sell my old car to pay off at least 1k of the credit card.
>>
File: 1446797967213-0.gif (952KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
1446797967213-0.gif
952KB, 320x214px
>>24064286
Currently studying, already around 50k usd debt and I'm only half done with the studies. Fuck. how will I ever get out of this
>>
I jave $10k in student loans, but I have like $36k in the bank and stock. I don't feel like paying it all off at once since the interest is so low and I can make more by investing.
>>
Zero debt, but only at the sacrifice of my sanity with three roommates.
>>
>>24064866
Ehh I'd pay that while oucould if I were you.

Also 3k in debt to the government due to fines. Have a warrant out since u have no money to pay it lol yeah, cuz arresting me is gonna get you your money. Retards
>>
>>24064907
Interest is so low that the incentive to pay it all off so quickly is minimal. It builds credit and I'm young so I'll take it.
>>
$164,000 home loan (4% interest)
$25,000 auto loan (2% interest)
= 189,000

no credit card debt as i buy everything i need to on them then pay them off entirely the next month
>>
>>24064286
$80k student loan master race reporting in.
>>
I'm about 200k in debt, but it's to wealthy family so it isn't much of a concern.

I mean, gave me a home that is worth nearly 9 times my current debt to them.
>>
5.5k student loan
2.7k wells fargo (medical debt and addiction)
1.8k fcu loan for debt consolodation (boy that worked out well)
1.3k chase balance transfer for 0% apr

I make about 600 a month if I'm lucky.
Forcing someone with a chronic disease to pay their medical bills on their own while going to school that they pay for themselves is definitely the best way to parent somebody.
>>
1500 in student loans
1500 in medical debt (fuck me for trying to get my sunken eye sorted out)
9k for a car

>Go to the HBCU, they said
>It's a full ride, they said
>You need to be among your people, they said,
>We'll give you a car, they said
>>
>>24064286
used to be in debt from about 18~24. from 24, just been saving, im 31 now, got 400k in savings(AUD)
>>
>>24065119
debt was from biomed course at MelbUni. fuck anyone who say that degrees are a waste of money. once you complete a decent degree and get a proper fuckin job, then you'll be paying off your debts for a couple years and your home free after that
>>
I'm about 3k in debt right now

I'll have it paid off by the end of the year

suck it neetkeks and poorfags
>>
>>24065119
Oz is such easy mode, I heard your bartenders make $20 an hour. Jelly.
>>
>>24064286
Wife is $105,000 cus of school. Still has a year and a half to go. Dumb cunt kept failing all her classes, otherwise it'd only be like $5000 more. Now she tells me she wants to go to med school, which will be like $150.000 more minimum. I've already told her if she flunks the first year (don't worry she will) she is done with school until 40. Luckily she's one of those people with stupid pride and wants to pay it all off herself. At least I can start saving up right now.

Just like her dumb parents. If you ever have any kids anons please please don't fuck up. Kids can't always figure out you're a fuck up before it starts changing their attitudes.
>>
>>24064286
8k in debt... through cigarettes alcohol and various bullshit objects

Gonna be a welder soon though 32/hr

Gonna get that debt paid off quick
>>
>>24064286
I owe a hundred on rent but I'm good besides that
>>
>>24064989
>No credit card debt as I use credit cards properly.
Why do people think there's any other acceptable way to use a card.u fucking co-worker had no idea that just making your suggested minimum payment compounds interest and thought he was paying it on time
>>
I got an old ass $500 hospital bill, a recent $3,500 hospital bill, and around $500 in various utilities I didn't pay when I moved.

My credit is in the shitter, and the bill collectors eventually gave up trying to get anything out of me. Though I'm sure I'll get more calls for my recent hospital bills.
>>
30k for my CS degree
500 in cc bills but I could pay it off in full right now if I wanted
>>
I'm about $350 in debt to my dealer and it sucks man, recently he's started to get a bit aggressive, and it's stressing me out but I can't pay him, feels pretty bad man.
>>
File: anime-image.png (49KB, 325x303px) Image search: [Google]
anime-image.png
49KB, 325x303px
>>24064286
I owe a shitload of money to various people I misled.

Been pretending I wasn't home for the past 3 days, but I need to go out for food tomorrow.

Supposedly, they'll kill me or something if I don't return it blah blah blah--I don't care. I'm too hungry.
>>
>>24066894
I hope you learn your lesson, you shouldn't rip people off who deal on the black market.
He's gonna break your kneecaps if you don't pay up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.