[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found your problem in a handy chart, /r9k/. Start editing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1370484393626.jpg (346KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1370484393626.jpg
346KB, 500x611px
Found your problem in a handy chart, /r9k/.
Start editing those dating profiles
>>
File: 1427477803340.jpg (20KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1427477803340.jpg
20KB, 527x409px
>>23394235
>>
>"I will not date anyone even slightly overweight"
Whats wrong about this? I've got a fat fetish but I don't go forcing it on others.

Ps. that picture is made by a guy
>>
>reverse search
>cracked

Man, I remember when that website was funny five years ago
>>
>implying this isn't just another way to try to pressure betas into conforming and accepting their inferior role

That picture basically reeks of it. It could be summed up as
>don't be like we don't want you to be or you will not be getting any
>>
At least I wouldn't put anything that cringey in my dating profile if I had one. I'm aware of the cringe phrases guys use that make them seem like a victim right away.
I know it is your profile and it is supposed to be about you, but you really should present yourself as positive if you want to even just meet friends. Being a sad sack and selfish is fun in its own way but you can't expect other people to respond to your pity party if you're trying to be social.
>>
The last one made me feel hard.
>>
>>23394562
"You're not us, so fuck off" is shorter.
>>
>>23394235
>Complains about men not wanting to date fat women
>Bodyshames men by saying people that drive BMW's have small penises

Women, ladies and gentlemen
>>
Why do douches get so pissy when you point out they're douches?
>>
>>23394605
I don't think that's accurate. More like
"You're not Chad, so fuck off"

Because lets be real here, if this was about Chad she would not care. Chances are Chad wouldn't even have the "flaws" in the picture because surprise, surprise growing up not ugly, not bullied and not shat on makes you into a better person. Big fucking surprise.
>>
>>23394235
This is like a chick track for evangelical feminists. It just needs little annotations in the corners.
>I hate women (Dworkin 3:16)
>>
>>23394235
Hope y'all know that the only people who make this kind of shit and emphasizing the existence of a misogynist boogeyman are all white males.

They are so insecure in their white knight approach to women (because its never been done before with success, derp) that they create this kind of shit to not only put other males out of the game but also with the hopes that other women read it, believe it, and give men like them (the ones on the blue side in OPs pic) a go.

Be careful with your media. Don't believe in anythign simply because it's laid out nicely.
>>
>>23394422
>implying cuckhold nu-"male"s should be considered guys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.