[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >show up to lecture >someone in "my seat"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>be me
>show up to lecture
>someone in "my seat"
>sit beside "it"
>notice it's a grill who's in several of my classes
>she's got an animu wallpaper on her PC
>shes always alone, kinda qt
>about to ask her if we had a marketing quiz since I slept through that class
>gets up and switches seats

what's wrong with me?
>>
Take a shower
>>
>>23387294
>Girl likes to sit alone and actually work in lectures
>Some smelly autist sits next to her
>She moves
>>
> marketing quiz

Pick a real major.
>>
File: muohpjN8PB1qgms1ho1_500.jpg (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
muohpjN8PB1qgms1ho1_500.jpg
135KB, 500x500px
Maybe she just wanted to be alone.
>>
>>23387635
get back to your autistic calculations STEMfag.
>>
>>23387611
OP here.
This is basically what happened.
>>
I smell fine, lads. Just took a shower two days ago.

>>23387635
That's not my major, just a required class.
>>
>>23387294

Did you say anything else? Did you ask her out or anything? Did she move next to someone she knew, or did it look like it was specifically to get away from you?
>>
>>23387700
I think I'm going to stick with this idea.
>>
>>23387823
I said nothing at all. She said nothing. I sat down, 5 minutes passed, she switched to another seat down the row. There is nobody she speaks to at least in this class.
>>
>>23387871

If she was fine sitting next to you for a few minutes and not in a hurry to get away from you, I doubt that you did anything to scare her off. Maybe she saw a different seat that she liked better, or something.
>>
>>23388218
o-ok. Like I said, she appears to be a loner so maybe she just wanted nobody beside her. I mean I'm pretty fugly and got acne but she didn't look at my face so can't be that either. Still kinda sad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.