[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your oneitis just posted on her wall a "When his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: depression-06.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
depression-06.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>tfw your oneitis just posted on her wall a "When his height start with 5" meme
>tfw 5'7"
>>
If it's any consolation, the average male height in the west is 5'10, so a good portion of these women will end up as lonely used goods, and then we will have justice.
>>
>>23385624

>tfw your oneitis posts that he just wants a cute girlfriend
>tfw you have a manface

Why do guys think it's okay to judge people on qualities they can't change
>>
>>23385991
>right now there's millions of dudes who'd fuck you/date you regardless but they're not Chad so you don't so much as see them as sexual beings
>>
File: 3a3.png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
3a3.png
899KB, 680x697px
I'm 6'2 and when women do that shit it disgusts me tbh.
>>
>>23385624

>tfw fetish for tallgirl/shortguy
>tfw 6'5"
>>
I'm 6'5 and it's always something anons, you could grow taller and have a huge dick but new problems would arise and they'd still find something to bitch about
>>
>>23386248
>new problems would arise and they'd still find something to bitch about

Yeah, but at least it'll probably be something you can actually change. I can't change the fact I'm short in any way but painful leg-extension surgery
>>
>>23385624
>being a normalfag with oneitis
>having some sort of social media

normalfag pls go back to facebook and cry about it
>>
>>23386362

Oneitis is the least normalfag thing I can think of, other than pissbottles.
>>
>>23386384
no it means you actually do something for a living a.k.a not being a NEET
>>
>>23385652
I'm obviously not going to console anyone by saying this but the usa has been under occupation by mexicans and asians for quite a while, and if that's where you want to start comparing yourself, you've already lost.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.