[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many of you here are dating somebody? Married? Kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1444870522219.jpg (47KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
1444870522219.jpg
47KB, 400x529px
So how many of you here are dating somebody?

Married? Kids?

What brings you to /r9k/?
>>
married, kids. bored, curious.
>>
File: 1428339636934.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1428339636934.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>23367099
get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>23367099
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
let me se if i can do this right

>fuck off robot faggot
>mom
>tendies
>nigger
>faggot
>dont waste all your good boy points little one
>>
I've never dated.
Arguing with people on 4chan is the only time I don't feel anxiety.
>>
there more

>beta
>chad
>faggot
> tendies

how'm i doin robots? dirka?
>>
>>23366635
Currently living with pregnant girlfriend. Twice divorced. Two previous kids.

Dank memes and greentext stories keep me here.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Not sure what dating entails. I'm banging 2 chicks. One is gf material, but if I'd give her that, I couldn't fuck others.

I came here 2 months ago after discovering the redpill.

But since it seems that much of the women hate here is sincere and robots can't comprehend that humans (young females) with a selfish biological imperative, who play their goods for their goal, are just humans too and can suffer in their head just like you do ...
The redpill reddit is full of angry men too, but at least it's about self improvement - people here just want to convince themselves that change is impossible anyway, so they don't have to try.
>>
I come here to laugh, share stories and advice, and relate to other robots. You guys are the closest things I have to friends when I come home from pretending to be normal.
>>
Married with 2 kids. I'm just here for the frank discussion of suicide. I don't really care about memes and all that other stuff
>>
>>23368510
The average age on /fit/ is 21 or so, I don't imagine it being better there.
Do you want to discuss suicide with kids? Their reasons are so far from yours.
>>
>>23368682
>Do you want to discuss suicide with kids? Their reasons are so far from yours.

I don't know what that means. I am just life-long suicidal and having kids didn't help. I won't do it until they are adults, but I still think about it constantly. I just flock to like-minded people I guess
>>
>>23366635
Married with a kid.

Dealt with the standard anxiety, OCD, aloneness and other fun maladies that others deal with here through teens and most of twenties.

Here for relatable stories, green text, and discussion. Could do without obvious bait threads but that's everywhere now.
>>
File: 1428699245750.jpg (12KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1428699245750.jpg
12KB, 353x352px
>>23366635
Since Christmas Eve when I found out my high school sweetheart was hooking up with random whores on POF i've been single. Finally got the heart to start dating again in May so I played the online dating game. Tinder, plenty of fish, and Okcupid I got dates with 8 different guys, but endless amounts of matches. Since I signed up on okcupid two months ago 1,403 guys "liked" me. None worth it.

Tbh recently I'm starting to have feels for a guy I went to high school with. Never spoke at all and he's away in the marines. I have zero trouble talking to guys on dating websites because I know they're there because they have an interest in dating me. I have no idea where and how to start! There's social media, but what do I do? He's in the marines now so it'll be even more difficult but that's what social media is for.

>"Hi I know we never spoke in high school, but i'm starting to have feels for you out of nowhere. date me pls?"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.