[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with some people? http://nypost.com/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1440632077283.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1440632077283.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
What the fuck is wrong with some people?

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/jealous-madman-who-butchered-cousins-family-gets-life-in-prison/

>The crazed Chinese man who murdered his cousin’s wife and her four children with a meat cleaver in their Sunset Park home will be imprisoned for the rest of his life after admitting to the slaughter Wednesday.

>Mingdong Chen, 27, pleaded guilty to three counts of second-degree murder and two counts of first-degree manslaughter for the gruesome stabbing spree nearly two years ago of Qiao Zhen Li, 37, and her kids Linda, 9, Kevin, 5, Amy, 7, and William, 1.

>“Are you pleading guilty because you are in fact guilty?” Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Vincent DelGiudice asked.
>>
File: 1435871294222.jpg (1MB, 2039x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1435871294222.jpg
1MB, 2039x1359px
>“Correct,” Chen answered, through a Mandarin interpreter.

>Dressed in an orange jumpsuit, Chen sported a shaggy, unkempt ‘do for his brief appearance and looked dazed as officers brought him into the courtroom.

>The father of the slain children Yilin Zhuo and his crying sister Hong Jin Zhuo were overhead asking prosecutor Mark Hale outside the courtroom why Chen went on the murderous rampage.

:(
>>
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
He is an illegal immigrant and new York doesn't have capital punishment.

There are tons of illegal Asian immigrants in New York.
>>
Ugly chink
>>
Fuck him. He probably has a mental defect but ultimately it's a retard who chose not to control his impulse.
>>
>>23364904
Perhaps it was impulse, similar to how people randomly push others in front of a train
>>
sick!
>>
>>23364791
Where are the recent ones from?
>>
Absolute madman.
>>
>>23366327
He was a lot thinner before his arrest, i wonder how much weight you can put on in prison?
>>
>>23364588
RIP ):
>>
>>23366411

Probably lots of water weight from Bubba's semen
>>
>>23366508
I believe he was in solitary, i can't imagine the prisoner officers allowing prisoners to interact with him.

>>23366462
rip Q.Q7
>>
>>23364632
>I told Qia Zhen Li, Linda, Kevin, Amy and William to get cut up
>THEY ACTUALLY DID IT
>>
File: 1440194802499.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1440194802499.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>23364588
There's like 2 billion of them anyway.
>>
>>23365657
That's a myth. Just like prison rape.
>>
>>23367780
No, you can see videos of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQObuZdFAuw

It's an odd thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.