[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be desperate 20 Year Old Horny virgin guy >Want to fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 940_1000.jpg (167KB, 677x753px) Image search: [Google]
940_1000.jpg
167KB, 677x753px
>Be desperate 20 Year Old Horny virgin guy
>Want to fuck everything except for a dude.
>How do you fuck a hot 50+ year old MATURE GRANNY seen in the pic? and where do you find them?
>>
>>23314642
Learn how to greentext, and I might tell you, Reddit.
>>
about a week ago I got insanely horny and posted a craigslist ad looking for one.
I got no responses.
I felt great shame that I actually did that, it was so fucking degenerate and I am sure it will be recounted by st peter at the gates of heaven.
>>
>>23314762
>being a asshole and passive aggressive normie.
>>
>>23314802
I am neither of those.
>>
>desperate 20 Year Old Horny virgin guy
>Want to fuck everything except for a dude.
How do you fuck a hot 50+ year old MATURE GRANNY seen in the pic? and where do you find them?
>be op
> depressed and lonely
>Still can't fit in with other social degenerates on 4chan
>>
>>23314920
It's not even a matter of fitting in. You just have to look at a single greentext done right to understand how to do it properly.

Your English is also fucking laughable. There are so many mistakes in them of a specific kind that I can tell you unironically came straight from Facebook.

>doesn't know how to use a/an
>can't into punctuation
>randomly uppercases words for no reason at all

Kindly go away forever.
>>
>>23314986
and this is also the part where you tell me how miserable my existence and to off myself.
>>
>>23315058
No, I'm telling you to improve your English and stop trying so hard to fit in resulting in you doing it completely wrong.
>>
>>23314642
I'd suggest going to the library or a theatre, since a lot of mature people go there. It's also pretty easy to strike up a conversation there.
However, you're gonna have to chat them up like any other girl.
Also, realise that even grannies probably have young studs trying to pick them up all the time nowadays.
>>
File: 1435582948313.jpg (146KB, 809x814px) Image search: [Google]
1435582948313.jpg
146KB, 809x814px
I just want to lick some mature feet ;-;
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.