[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just ordered pizza delivery for the first time (I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FeelFace.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
FeelFace.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>tfw just ordered pizza delivery for the first time (I'm 29)
>leaping around my room in excitement
>haven't eaten since last night so really hungry
>watch the "track your order" thing online
>finally see that it's out for delivery
>start to feel anxious
>begin to panic when I hear the moped coming near
>tfw I hid on the floor when he knocked the door
>tfw he knocked my neighbour's door and I heard him say that he knew I was in there
>tfw delivery driver pounds the door harder in frustration then leaves
>tfw used my mommy's credit card again and it cost $32
>>
I sympathize
>>
Answer the door asshole.

I'd probably poison your pet if you had one.
>>
>>23292024
i fucking hate delivery guys too. last time i ordered pizza the faggot started asking me why I was at home by myself and why don't I have a girlfriend etc.
next time you could put a delivery comment saying to leave it on the doorstep, anon.
>>
>>23292024
>>
>>23292024
A comment would work
>>
i get that same feel
i just open the door and awkwardly hand him the money and grab the pizza
i dont even care about the change i just go "n-no i don't want the change, k-keep it" then when he turns around close the door and let the huge breath out
>>23293652
Never tried this
I sorta wanna do it, but i didnt even know you can get them to just leave it on the doorstep
>>
>>23292024
It's their job they don't care who you are they just want to get the job over with.
>>
>>23293652
I do this. I add to the "additional comments" section saying "Hang it through the basement window. Don't look at me."
>>
>Add in special instructions for pie cut
>They still cut it into squares

Fuuuuuuck yoouuuu. I don't know why every pizza joint in this state uses square cut.
>>
Just answer the door. They want to give you the pizza and go. Will forget you even existed in this world.

They're not going to be like "lol this guy ordered a pizza! What a loser."
>>
>>23292024
If you live life like this you'll never get over your fears.

Next time answer the door.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.