[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r, in a few hours I'll meet a girl whose comfortable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1499324913228.jpg (74KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
1499324913228.jpg
74KB, 960x541px
Hi /r,

in a few hours I'll meet a girl whose comfortable playing roles and being dominated. Sex between us involves anal, facefuck, spanking, slapping, etc.

I'm looking for some kind of game, roleplay, childish story that could lead us into hardcore and humilliation.

Give me ANY idea.

pic not related..
>>
You could pretend she's a student and help her with her homework.
>>
You could also abduct her and keep her prisoner in your basement, shed, closet, etc.

Who's the QT?
>>
File: 1502541222831.png (1MB, 617x909px) Image search: [Google]
1502541222831.png
1MB, 617x909px
>>15630242
I'd fuck her in a closet. That's a good one. I like the secrecy feeling.

I HAVE NO IDEA, but would be nice to find src. Some days ago I looked for it on tineye but didn't find anything.

>>15630212
I'll remember that one for another day. I would like to do it properly.
>>
I was 16 when I took advantage of my nieces (12) body for sex.
I was suppose to baby sit her for the night. I never once thought or tried anything until this night. I layed her on the couch in the living room. sent her to sleep. I went to bed myself. I dont normally sleep with clothes on but Just in case I threw on some baggy shorts. 10 min later she comes in, crying. Scared of the dark: "I can sleep with you tonight? just this ones?" sobbing. I knew we could get in big trouble..regardless: "Okay fine..but you have to PROMISE you wont tell anyone, we could get in big trouble". She promised. layed besides me and all was fine.

We fell asleep. Woke up 4 hours later. I had a huge hardon and for some reason her leg was wrapped around my huge dick and my arm tucked between her legs..How could i resist? I played witth her a little. grabbed her hand so she could stroke my cock. I managed to slip my fingers under her underwear and pushed my fingers inside. Didnt wake up for some reason..or was fake sleeping. No matter the case she was a little wet.

"no blood?" I thought it strange but continued. I managed to pull her pants down and stroke my cock along that nice tight pussy. Blew a load so hard I felt like i could faint.
I woke up the next morning in the exact same scenario...She has to be faking it...right? I thought...
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.