[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have the good fortune of making a beautiful girl my sub. the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 8.jpg (142KB, 1012x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
142KB, 1012x1000px
i have the good fortune of making a beautiful girl my sub. the longterm arrangement will begin soon. it will begin with an initiation.

what should we do to kick things off right? reply with images and/or ideas.

(obviously i have plans, but i'm looking for variety... surprises...)

pic related. it's her.

and yes, one of the stipulations of our agreement is that i can and will photograph everything. so... what's mine is yours.

her hard limits are no surprise sex with other people (we must mutually agree), no watersports, no actual injuries. pretty much anything else goes.
>>
Shave her head while she sucks your dick.
>>
>>15628823

damn dude. i don't want to look at her bald for the next year while she grows her hair back.
>>
Shove her face in a cake while you fuck her from behind.
>>
hang her by a crotch rope from the ceiling and leave her there for a day or so
>>
Make her gag on your dick so long she so I suggest doing this next to a toilet or a bucket
>>
>>15628819
Have her stand facing a wall, and just leave her there. 24 hours on her feet with no sleep is good a slave.

Have her sleep in a cramped box.

Anal followed by ass to mouth

If she'll let you whip her, or better yet if she'll let you use a rattan cane, then insert a dildo in her ass and give her X number of lashes, if she drops the dildo then you start over at 1.

Again if you can, whip or cane the soles of her feet. Doing this before she has to stand up all night is a good plan.

If you can get her to agree to it, a gangbang.

If she'll agree to it, a gangbang in which she is bound and blindfolded. Being helpless and without her sense of sight can really punch up the fear factor.

If you can whip/cane/flog her, blindfold her and plug her ears. Alternate between the instrument of pain and a feather.

Those electric fly swatters give a good zap.

How did you find this girl? And how do I get pictures? Also what have you got planned.
>>
>and yes, one of the stipulations of our agreement is that i can and will photograph everything. so... what's mine is yours.
Where and when will you share it?

Also, just use her as your footstool while you're on your pc. Have her suck your cock as punishment if she complaints.
>>
>>15629086

love the don't drop the dildo game. good one.

we're not diving into the pain thing right away too much. this should be fun for both of us. gangbang is definitely out.

send an email to 4chansubtrade at gmail to get on the distribution list. i will definitely deliver.

we met IRL. hit it off. now we live together and are pushing things further...
>>
>>15629207

it'll be interesting to see how well she deals with degrading stuff like this. it needs to be enjoyable for her too, but i suppose she will get her reward for following my instructions.

send an email to 4chansubtrade at gmail to get on the distribution list.
>>
File: 7.jpg (96KB, 804x896px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
96KB, 804x896px
here's another of past exploits. any more suggestions from anyone?
>>
>>15629726
there was a couple who used to do requests in 4chan, why don't you try it?
>>
>>15629726
hot gf btw
>>
File: bath.jpg (421KB, 1044x1410px) Image search: [Google]
bath.jpg
421KB, 1044x1410px
>>15629742

we've done that once before and will definitely do it again soon. right now i'm looking for ideas for an initiation for her.

here's another pic, albeit a rather grainy one.
>>
File: bed.jpg (383KB, 862x1430px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
383KB, 862x1430px
>>15629744

thanks. yes she is. here's another...
>>
>>15629746
you are a lucky guy man, I will wait for that moment lol
>>
>>15629748
how old are you two btw?
>>
>>15629749

like i said above, shoot an email to 4chansubtrade at gmail to get on my new list. gonna send pics/vids out to those who do. hopefully find some people we can play with. personal requests and such.
>>
File: 5.jpg (80KB, 842x904px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
80KB, 842x904px
>>15629751

how old do you think? ;)
>>
>>15629755
25 or so, am I right? she looks hot as fuck
>>
>>15629758

she looks younger than she is but you're not far off. i'm a bit older...

and yeah, she's a keeper. that's why i'm making her mine in every way.
>>
>>15629752
done
>>
>>15629762
I will jerk off looking at her pics if you don't care lol
>>
>>15629765

please do. send over a cum tribute if you want lol she'd enjoy seeing it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.