[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

wwyd Rape her please (...NOT in real life of course you mad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: topan.jpg (272KB, 532x953px) Image search: [Google]
topan.jpg
272KB, 532x953px
wwyd Rape her please

(...NOT in real life of course you madman, write a rape story instead)

rape her hard, in exchange i will write a rape story about your pic

her some more pics for reference

http://imgur.com/ywEGvxi

http://i.imgur.com/36JOC5P.jpg

http://imgur.com/ayxKzhu

http://imgur.com/Dk3q7k1

http://imgur.com/xXThkFc
>>
bump bump
>>
how should we call her?
>>
>>15593412
It could be Ann
>>
>>15593412
are you still there?
>>
I'd start by groping her at a party slowly as she progressively gets more and more drunk. slightly grabbing her ass and gradually moving towards her pussy as she gets more tipsy.
>>
>>15593480
good start, can you get a bit more rapey?
>>
Then I'd guide her into a bedroom and lock the door. She still wouldn't suspect a thing as I'm bending her over onto the bed and lifting her dress up to reveal a pink lace thong.i start to rub my cock against her pussy through the thong as she starts to slightly protest, she then slowly realizes she's about to get violated and starts to scream no and telling me to get the fuck off, I respond by ripping her thong off, clasping my hand over her mouth and jamming my thick cock into her pussy and feeling the vibration of her scream against my palm. I press down on her as my balls slap against her thighs and my cock swells inside her harder. She's screaming hard even with my hand over her mouth but I could care less. This bitch was asking for it. I pull her up and give her tits a grab while I fuck her from behind. I turn take her to the ground and wrap my legs around her while she's on top of me, effectively trapping her. I fuck her for a solid hour against her will and she's completely submitted to my will, she can feel my cock start to throb and she knows what's about l come next as she screams her loudest, thick ropes of hot cum exploding inside her tight pussy and leaking out of her. I pull out, and quickly leave while she's knocked out from exhaustion.
>>
>>15593502
NICE! so fucking hot!

keep it coming people! moar rape, next let gangrape her
>>
Got kik? I'd love to show you my girl I want talked about
>>
>>15593522

noonenonenot
>>
I would find her crying in the hallway, she was saying something about being raped
I take her to my room and close the door
She fell asleep in my bed
only to wake up naked, tied and with her mouth shut
I come closer, and as she looks me in the eye, begging to stop
I slowly spread her legs, teaser her with my cock and then start fucking her
While I go deep inside her pussy
I choke her as she tries to scream
but she started to notice that no one will help her
I keep fucking that bitch for an hour
she looks me in the eye asking again for me to stop
I slap her in the face, say how good her pussy feels and cum deep inside her

Leave her tied in the bed
Fucked her a couple more times
She passes out
>>
>>15593541
so many typos
typing one handed is hard
>>
File: IMG_1250.jpg (78KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.jpg
78KB, 750x757px
>>15593360
First I'd go to her house and wait till she's home alone then when she takes a shower I jump in and bash the door to her bathroom and scare her a bit then I actually break it down, she starts screaming so I punch her in the face and knock her out. I get her unconscious body and start recording me fingering her pussy so I can save for later, after I finger her i rubbing my tip all over her thick lips and then I start deep throating my cock and she eventually wakes up with my dick all the way in her throat unable to breath. She's tearing up and turning red I take it out and then put her panties in her mouth and start to get my dick in her butthole at first she's begging and pleading me not to but I tell her sorry my dicks already wet. So I start pounding her butthole and she's screaming in pain minutes later I feel my dick about to bust with one last stroke I nutted all over ass, after I'm done I punch her in the face to knock her out for a couple pictures for memories, could you do mine ?
>>
>>15593548
me, i am ready stories written to me at 3 different threads, while responding with stories and onehanding myself.

it seems this girl in my pic has gotten the attention of many
>>
in a moment
>>
File: CHQ6j01XAAEkgLs.jpg (26KB, 360x480px)
CHQ6j01XAAEkgLs.jpg
26KB, 360x480px
>>15593541
forgot to show the girl I want to write something about
write something (rapey or not) that has to do with her cheating on her lesbian girlfriend
>>
>>15593590
still there?
>>
>>15593590

So me and my boys find the two women asleep together naked, one spooning the other. They are in for a rude awakening. We grab them and they wake in a confused state, one of them tries to jiggle free so i slap her "you bastard!" The other protest". We cuff each one with the hands behind the back. I take onr of them, line my penis to her cunt"brace yourself for today you will taste dick while your girlfriend watch "please not her, fuck me instead not her"

"Sweety, you got the false impression that only one of you is getting raped, frank you show her" and soon she felt a dick pushing at the entrance of her anus "NOOO"

Like that we begun fucking both at the same time, telling them to look while the other is raped and to not close the eyes unless they want something really bad to happen.

We are a total of 20 men, each one of us have at least two go at them, the majority three, a few even four... we where chose for this aftee all because we are ruthless and each one of us has good stamina and big dicks. We where the worst a lesbian could get.

After we finished , the lesbian where positioned overcushions so that they could be easily fucked from behind. Rhey could not see what was coming, but they heard sounds of chain and felt cold noses sniffing their butts, followed by a lick or two.. it where two dogs. "Why are you doing this" one of them asked "what did we do to deserve this"

"Cheat on me" said a cold feminine voice. From behind them, one of the lesbians's girlfriend passed forward in front of them "no one cheats on me... you my dear girlfriend along that whore will be raped by these doggies as a lesson. Then that whore will be sold to a brothel, a brothel i chose because is next to a mining site wherer there are no woman, so she will never see a woman again, only dick after dick until she dies.

------
In case you or anyone sees this... its your turn to write more rape
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.