[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to find a web comic from years ago. Premise: Frat forces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Trying to find a web comic from years ago.

Premise: Frat forces a guy to do a solo panty raid as part of initiation. Guy gets caught and the girls offer to not get him arrested/kicked out if he let's them put makeup on him and shit. Slowly turns into full feminization. It's revealed that this was part of the initiation, and he failed. So now he's one of a big feminized group of other failures and is left in a room with them. They're all fully trans now, some pre- some post-op. He's still resisting it, but they goad him into sex and make him a bottom, etc. later they go to a party with the sorority girls and the frat guys, he fully accepts it and it flashforwards to him full trans like the others are.

Whole thing is western comic style, not manga or anything.

Seriously can't find a single thing on this shit.

Pic is NOT related, just thematically similar.
>>
>>15560847
Called "The Sorority Pledge" by Kannel.

Paid comic but it's out there if you look
>>
>>15560919
Ironically, I just thought to search under the sorority line a moment ago and came back to update this with that.

Thanks for the help with the obscure request
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.