[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone have some good xray tutorials to share? i feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
does anyone have some good xray tutorials to share? i feel like a bum requesting all the time
>>
i don't feel like doing a full tutorial but i can answer some quick questions if you want; i can also answer questions on fakes and shit
>>
Is there anyway to xray through dark or thick clothing?
>>
what tools do you use? i use ps6 and have tried using all the tools like curves,levels,brightness and all that and i cant get near what some on the posters can get out of a pic on here
>>
>>15554067
short answer is no; sometimes if the camera has flash you can get something. General rule is that you can't xray thick material (jackets), shiny material (like shiny dresses) and opaque material (bras and stuff like that). If you pull up the brightness (either with levels or w/e) and you get nothing but amorphous pixels then there's nothing you can do. Otherwise you can play around with the light and saturation, try doing noise reduction filters and dodging/burning by hand to get a better effect. that being said, at some point you're basically creating a fake than making an xray
>>
>>15554067

Sometime for thick clothes, often for dark clothes, channels works while levels/curves does not. In PS you can test if channels will work by selecting are and hitting auto color or auto tone.
>>
what are the tools and methods you use?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.