[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a good sissy/hypno/edge videos that have a few very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3397.jpg (338KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3397.jpg
338KB, 1936x1936px
Looking for a good sissy/hypno/edge videos that have a few very specific qualities. Often I'm finding attributes I like in some, but then they'll have features within them that are off putting enough to just have me turn it off. I saw a red light green light one once that would begin by having you watch naked women without touching to build up arousal, when you were given the green light it would become trannys, red light women, so on and so fourth. No what I liked is that gradually the women in the rest periods would be clothed or have sensors over their genitals, so that you were almost exclusively masturbating to trannys or photos of erect cock. What I didn't like AT ALL was the gradual introduction of straight up men's faces/bodies and gay sex. At that point I have to find something new.
Another I liked a lot was similar, it was flashing images of women barely dressed enough to trigger arousal side by side with photos or videos of cocks. That's the right balance of confusing while not being straight up gay. I'm expected a litany of comments from people who are just going to tell me either in an articulate fashion or in an immature fashion that I'm a "faggot". Don't care. Just looking for good hypno/edge vids. Feel like they all go too far or not far enough. Any help?
>>
File: IMG_3399.jpg (362KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3399.jpg
362KB, 1936x1936px
>>
I'm actually making one right now myself because I've been fed up with the same problem. I've been amassing webms of big cocks and hot girls for a while, and now ive edited about 15 mins of hypno with suggestive text and whatnot. It's kinda awesome but I'm only about halfway done, I'll post it when it's finished
>>
>>15553815
Sounds rad, good for you on taking initiative. I though about doing it myself too but I felt like maybe it wouldn't have the same effect? Like the 4th wall would be broken but Then again maybe it'd feel like a safe guard of sorts..good on you either way
>>
>>15553689
Be careful with these, OP. I started with cocks and it slowly morphed to cute, feminine traps, and then on to ever more masculine men. While I still find women attractive, I now fap almost exclusively to handsome, muscular jocks (and not always with their cocks out even).

Whether it was always there, or I was just getting off on the taboo of it, I definitely can find men's bodies and faces to be attractive now.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.