[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone put at side of her shoulders the dress and pop out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

can someone put at side of her shoulders the dress and pop out the boobs please? (with the same size, shape and color)
>>
>>15547056
I make a deal with you, you find for me a picture of naked girl which is taken in same angle like her and have tits in same size and shape like you described. i shop that picture of yours if you do that.
>>
>>15547071
he doesnt want other tits he wants you to magic her tits from what you see, don't even bother with this guy he will never be happy
>>
>>15547074
Yeah, i know. that's the point,
the bugger can search years and
he wont find the picture, because
he asking something what is anatomically impossible.
Thus i never need to keep my end of the deal.
>>
>>15547080
to be honest when the guy who used smudge was on here he was so happy with the results
>>
>>15547083
Well, what ever rocks hes boat, i guess..
>>
File: 036.jpg (319KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
036.jpg
319KB, 1080x1350px
>>15547086
i'll prove it lol
>>
>>15547090
Oh my.. HAWT! :D
>>
>>15547090
thats it, can you complete it please?
>>
>>15547343
>>15547093
point proven
>>
>>15547090
can someone complete it please?
>>
>>15547359
>>15547590
You give a man a fish...
>>
>>15547090
>can someone complete it please?
>>
File: ActualHumanBreasts.jpg (182KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
ActualHumanBreasts.jpg
182KB, 1080x1350px
>>15547090
Let's try another experiment. Here are real breasts, which presumably OP will find disgusting..
>>
>>15548054
Not OP, they're disgusting because they don't fit, not because they're real. The colors are off and the dress looks unnatural.
>>
>>15548067
LOL! But these look realistic:
>>15547090
Hello OP!
>>
I think although OP's dreamy request might not be very natural, that initial editing you did looked pretty good and you could definitely make that look phenomenal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.