[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Got a bit of an unusual request here for the photosh00pers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 14

Hey guys. Got a bit of an unusual request here for the photosh00pers. And it's actually a SFW request, too.

I'm trying to help my cousin with his business, and that includes improving his webpage. The webpage itself is fine, but the photo of him and his business partner? It's not really that good.

So, what's needed is a photo of him and his business partner that looks better.

I found a photo of my cousin (who is standing) and his best friend from a wedding they both attended a couple years ago, where the photographer was doing complimentary portraits. It's attached to this post.

But his best friend isn't his business partner. In fact, by comparison, his business partner... well, he's a bit on the homely side.

Even so, if you think you're up to it, replace the head-and-face of my cousin's best-friend, with the head and face of his business-partner (pictured below).

I'd be extremely grateful. And, if it came out exceptionally well, I'd even throw out a few bucks as gratitude.
>>
File: the-ugly-guy-headshot.jpg (60KB, 335x363px) Image search: [Google]
the-ugly-guy-headshot.jpg
60KB, 335x363px
And... this is the fellow whose face has to replace the face of the guy that's seated in the OP-picture.

Keep in mind, that since the picture that'll be used on the website won't be very big (I'd imagine it'd be 255 by 255 at the very MOST), it should be possible to combine this small picture into the bigger picture and make it seem somewhat smooth.
>>
File: 91D0028.jpg (69KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
91D0028.jpg
69KB, 500x375px
For myself...? I need to sleep for at least 3 or so hours... But, I'll be checking the thread regularly upon waking up.

My parting shot for the night?
Lesbians.

THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE!
>>
File: paulblart.png (498KB, 495x619px) Image search: [Google]
paulblart.png
498KB, 495x619px
this guy looks like a retarded kevin james

anyhow, hope this work for your cousin
>>
Thats the most awkward picture ive seen in a while. No way this will help him at all. I cringed.
>>
File: alright! .jpg (155KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
alright! .jpg
155KB, 552x552px
>>15530735
that's... quite amazing, really!

His head is a bit disproportionate (or, maybe its his body that is disproportionate to his head?), but the fact that you were able to make it blend this well... I'm really impressed!
An0n, would you be able to try to adjust the size of his head (or his body) as appropriate to proportion?
Gauging from what I'm seeing so far, yeah, I'm definitely prepared to recompense you financially for your trouble on this one if you're able to pull it off!
>>
>>15530735
Incidentally, I've edited the file you uploaded slightly. Specifically, I 'expanded' the canvass so that the picture now has 'square' dimensions. This might turn out to be helpful, since we can always later on reduce the horizontal-dimensions to create an image-file that's more reminiscent of a 'studio portrait'.
>>
mmm... I do hope the fellow arrives soon.
>>
alright, I guess now's a good time for a bump
>>
File: dank.jpg (38KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
38KB, 540x540px
Another bump. I do hope the fellow that assembled

>>15530735

arrives soon.
>>
File: the-worlds-deepest-gold-mine.jpg (1MB, 875x7048px) Image search: [Google]
the-worlds-deepest-gold-mine.jpg
1MB, 875x7048px
>>15530735
>>15531111
>>15532033
Actually, if you're the guy that made "paulblart.png" and are reading this, please reply to this post.
I wanted to ask you something else.
>>
File: paulblart2.png (498KB, 495x619px) Image search: [Google]
paulblart2.png
498KB, 495x619px
ah shit. I didnt see how small his body was. I was trying to get it to fit the other guys head, which is pretty fucking big. Hows this?
>>
File: paulblart3.png (498KB, 495x619px) Image search: [Google]
paulblart3.png
498KB, 495x619px
slightly smaller version
>>
File: Yt655563971_a663674241_z.jpg (46KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
Yt655563971_a663674241_z.jpg
46KB, 640x418px
>>15532079
...!
It's bloody near perfect!

Can you send me an email to elbamiles(at)airmail.cc to tell me how to get in touch with you?

I'd like to ask for your help on other matters that are slightly related, and some financial renumeration for you is also on the table at this point.
>>
>>15532096

Glad you like it. Dont worry about the money thing, im happy to help out and improve my skill at the same time
>>
File: will you help me, sempai .gif (1007KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
will you help me, sempai .gif
1007KB, 500x281px
>>15532132
All the same, please email me. I'd like your help with another matter.
>>
>>15532132
>>15532148
lol... ok, in the alternative... tell me how i should get in touch with you, instead.
yeah, it's photoshop related. and no, its not nearly as demanding or intricate as this one thing with the pictures of the two guys.

Hell, if nothing else, come meet me in this volaf*ile room I've created:

vola*file*.org/r/cn8m9dp8
(note: remove the * marks. 4chan still thinks that volafi*le links are fucking spam!)

> (I'm pretty sure attached pic isn't related in any way.)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.