[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, i would like your opinion/help i dont know how to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1361746524708.jpg (42KB, 1008x657px) Image search: [Google]
1361746524708.jpg
42KB, 1008x657px
hey guys, i would like your opinion/help

i dont know how to introduce this story so here i go

>be 23
>have a relationship for 2,5 years
>start getting less sex every day
>started with 3 times a day
>after a year it went to once a week
>then i told my gf, i think we didnt have sex in 4 months
>gf has issues, pain during penetration, no libido, constant stress, impossible to satisfy sexual desires
>in other words, cant turn her on, is almost never horny, and isnt fond of it due to pain
>she went into therapy, almost no progression
>started using her vibrator one every 2 weeks
>during our relationship i broke down 2 times crying because i couldnt handle such a low amount of sex
>she told me taht she used her vibrator 2 times week
>tell her why not me then, i am in need of sex and yet you still use vibrator
>some bs about me not being around when shes in the mood
>ask her why she doesnt give bj or hj every now and then
>hasn't thought about it that way
>ffwd a bit
>start getting more and more fights
>proposes time out
>say no
>next fight she breaks up
>i sort of agree, we basically didnt do any "relationship" things anyway
>still friends
>>
>go on vacation together
>was lots of fun
>then we get back home
>she agrees that i stay in the appartment and she moves back in with parents
>both still bound to contract
>she agrees to pay me 50% of the extra costs I have now
>we do a quick calculation and agree that I keep all the stuff in the house for that money
>later we get in a fight again
>blocks me everywhere, refuses to talk it out so we can remain friends
>recalculate extra costs, she has to pay me more, the calculations we did first time werent correct
>tell her, she says that I have to take over the contract and then we can talk
>take over contract, then get to talk to her, starts of very hostile
>tell her she needs to pay more, doesn’t agree, basically she says this
>”the contract is on your name now, im not gonna pay your rent”
>even though we had an agreement she refuses to pay
>tells me she also wants money for some things, im okay with that
>proceeds to tell me she wants money for all the stuff in the house, even though we agreed to use that to pay her part then
>basically get fucked over because I was a good boy and trusted her
>I don’t agree on a few things she wants money for
>eventually we decide on an amount
>then after I left she tells me on the phone 30 minutes later that its fine this way and doesn’t want any more money
>ask her when she wants to talk it out
>proceeds to tell me I should leave her alone
>this feeling is eating me up inside, been dealing with it for a month now
>>
>tell her ive had enough punishment, apologize for the things I said and did. Says “ok”
>a bit later I told her I wanted a few of my things back
>at first she tried to blackmail me, then she agreed to bring my stuff back
>came over today, gave my stuff back and I gave some of hers
>she leaves, I go through all my stuff
>found her precious necklace
>asked her if she could talk it out
>keeps being angry at me even though I made my apologies and she didn’t
>I then tell her: you can have it back if I can have my talk
>she came over immediately with her dad
>aint fallin for this shit again, brought it over to someplace safe and went out of the house
>she called angry and said open the door
>wasn’t home so no, also told het I wanted to talk to her only and with her fucking dad near
>proposed to talk tomorrow

i have to mention everything went to shit after our last fight

What the actual fuck do I do now, I still want to be friends with her but the way things were going I don’t think she would have wanted that anyway. I am well aware that blackmailing her doesn’t improve the situation but I could also have been a dick and throw the thing away without saying anything. Atleast I can finally get some closure, but it would be ideal if I could save our friendship. What the fuck should I do to remain friends with her. I have one other thing which I could use to pressure her but that wouldn’t improve things... please help a brother out
>>
Cut the ties you fucking mong. There are so many red flags from this woman, I can't even imagine why you considered persisting through this or keeping it going to this point.
>>
>>15471508
well the thing is, she actually was a very good partner through the years cept for the sex, she literally supported me with everything paid things for me etc, this is just something thats happened after we broke up
>>
File: 1487595646714.jpg (247KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487595646714.jpg
247KB, 960x1280px
>>15471508
and thanks for the response btw. basically everything except sex was good until our fight, i still dont know what to do now though
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.