[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons could anyone please put complete the pic with the face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: IMG-20150508-WA0000.jpg (73KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150508-WA0000.jpg
73KB, 960x1280px
Hi anons could anyone please put complete the pic with the face of the milf who owns this glorious pair of titd, we used to fuck but she never send a full pic. What a careful blowjob expert
>>
File: 2012-2013 290.jpg (277KB, 1296x1848px) Image search: [Google]
2012-2013 290.jpg
277KB, 1296x1848px
Her face
>>
File: 2012-2013 168.jpg (758KB, 1452x2760px) Image search: [Google]
2012-2013 168.jpg
758KB, 1452x2760px
>>
File: la foto.jpg (126KB, 550x826px) Image search: [Google]
la foto.jpg
126KB, 550x826px
Another blurred one... She was very careful indeed
>>
File: IMG-20170227-WA0011.jpg (193KB, 966x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170227-WA0011.jpg
193KB, 966x1288px
>>
>>
File: la foto 2-2.jpg (139KB, 765x1280px) Image search: [Google]
la foto 2-2.jpg
139KB, 765x1280px
One more try
>>
>>15453399
bumping for the excellent wording of very careful blowjob expert
>>
What can i say, i met her a couple of years ago, working in a catering event, a wedding, u could tell.she was upset about it, annoyed by everything happening there (later i.found her own marriage was shit)... We just worked that night serving food and drinks, i asked her phone just to talk... I mean even behind those ugly clothes her tits were obviously, well the pic is very self explanatory.

We worked again in a couple of events and one evening they cancelled one when we were there already, with that spare time we drank some.beers and went to my place, that afternoon she blow me for the first time
>>
I used to live in a shared flat so we went straight to my room with the beers and a bottle of wine i already had there, with the alcohol flowing she started to open herself, how been in her 40s and relatively freshly wed made her feel insecure.

She married a guy she met just a few months ago and he was already showing he was not sexually interested in her. She began to express her concerns asking stupid little questions like, why guys change after a while? Or do u think im pretty?
>>
So pulling the strings a bit i told her what she wanted to hear, like " well when i met you i noticed u at the other side of the room" , ure prettier than the younger girls, ur husband is so lucky.

But after a while i gather more info about her sexual life, she was worried about her husband being gay or bisexual, she was very annoyed by him just asking her anal, putting her doggie style and fucking her without even touching her tits, her vag or taking the rest of her clothes.

She mentioned casually she missed a good cock in her mouth, not a half hard one (her words)
>>
At that point she mentioned my room even being so small was very confy and warm, so she casually took her sweater off showing the white tank top she had under, a very tight one with a black bra under, a bit small for her 34dd tits.
While she was finishing doing that i said ill do the same, took my shirt off and grabbed a tshirt, after that my trousers and stayed in my short boxers the non tight ones.
>>
She sat on the carpet next to the bed so i went to the bed next to the border with my legs crossed, trying to let my dick free resting on my tight hoping she to notice was there but being casual, i couldn't notice if she could see it so i carry on.
Asking sexual questions, how was sex at the beginning with her husband and so, she was very keen to answer and ask, at some point she asked me about my best blow, so i told her about a one i had, my dick was hard already, the tip popping under the boxers so she jus put her finger over and make it bounce.
>>
What is this shitpost really Who breaks into a random story without even being asked? Jeez.
>>
WTF just happened
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.