[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone knows how to do vids like this and can tell me? or give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: howto.webm (3MB, 710x426px) Image search: [Google]
howto.webm
3MB, 710x426px
someone knows how to do vids like this and can tell me? or give a youtube link or something? or at least how this is called. have some vids of friends and want to try it
>>
File: howto1.webm (615KB, 1080x606px) Image search: [Google]
howto1.webm
615KB, 1080x606px
>>
File: howto2.webm (999KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
howto2.webm
999KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: howto3.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
howto3.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: emmaboundmaxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emmaboundmaxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1440x1080px
>>15420245
>>15420246
>>15420248
>>15420250
Wow someone likes Emma Watson
I know that that first one was done in adobe after effects, that should be a good start, though I dont know any tutorials or how they actually did it
>>
>>15420245
>>>/b/732119617
Created a thread on /b/, they usually are better at this than others
>>
>>15420273
only idea i have is to seperate the vid in thousand of images and than make a gif out of it but I dont really believe they did it that way

>>15420276
thanks anon
>>
shamefag
>>
it looks like it's done frame by frame using masks. I can't imagine the process being very fun.
>>
>>15420295
really no other option? that's a fucking lot of work
>>
You need a program like After Effects.
The first clip "body shot" should have a head that stays relatively motionless. The less motion, the easier to track and cover up.

Track the head and apply that data to a Null.

The second clip "head shot" should also be mainly still...not a lot of head turns, side to side, etc. The Emma clips are from interviews, so she doesn't move her head much, which makes it easier to mask/roto out.

Next, mask or roto the head and parent it to the Null. Feather the edges to soften the blend. Color correct to match skin tones. Adjust keyframes if necessary.

If you understood the above, then it should be easy to do. If you didn't understand any of it...well, it's going to take numerous tutorials to teach something like that.
>>
>>15420679
At first thanks for the answer. you have a tutorial? or do you know the name of this "technic"?
>>
No, I don't have tutorials.
I play around in After Effects and that is how I would do it. I don't think the technique has a specific name. It's just a head replacement.
>>
>>15420711
kk thanks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.