[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is more appropriate on /r/ or /wsr/ but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 12ba78a46e63a42178e1d1deb3b408c7.jpg (406KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
12ba78a46e63a42178e1d1deb3b408c7.jpg
406KB, 1200x1400px
Not sure if this is more appropriate on /r/ or /wsr/ but I'm gonna try here, just to be safe.

I need really lewd text. Anything will do, just post the lewdest descriptions of sexual acts you have got. In other words, lewd copypasta. It's not an image request but I figure this is the best place to ask for something like this.
>>
>>15335591
Like sex stories or the like?
>>
>>15335613
Or sex roleplays?
>>
>>15335613
>>15335616
Anything's fine, just post whatever you've got and if I come up with something more specific I'll let you know.
>>
bump..
>>
Devon loves the feeling of being roughly treated during sex. Every few days, she posts an ad on a handful of sites, advertising her dream. “Gangbang, no protection, cum anywhere, but clean bill required!” was the common words, but each one was slightly different. Recently, she had been on a loss of control kink. So when the 20 strangers arrived and got ready, she told them to come close, and rip her clothes off. Things got out of control after that, with tongues over every inch of her body, and driving her insane. All that spit mixed with her juice made her hard to hold, and quite the horny bitch. Then she felt a cock force its way into her mouth. Then one in her ass, and then one in her super tight cunt. So many strange cocks fucking her senseless, constantly switching from hole to hole…and then they start cumming. Some can’t hold out, and coat her face and body. Others hold on, and fill her hungry holes to the brim, and then beyond. Devon was in heaven, a sticky kinky heaven.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.