[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic is mostly unrelated; first google result for the site that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 49894984651984479.jpg (21KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
49894984651984479.jpg
21KB, 336x336px
Pic is mostly unrelated; first google result for the site that I found the story on. I remember most of the stories' details; just not the name.

If I remember correctly there were two main stories and then a smaller collection of side stories.

Characters in the stories are all college age. First story is mostly vanilla about this pair of childhood friends or something that haven't gotten together, so the girl (who was a lesbian at that point) says she wants to know what it's like to sleep with a guy and the guy gets jealous.

Second story is about them and their roommates playing strip poker and having an orgy. Specifically, it's more like a truth or dare type of thing, and eventually the guy from the first story and another girl he was interested in are told to do a lap around the house naked and end up necking while they're outside. The first girl says something along the lines of "This is probably going to set feminism back by a few hundred years, [but we can share him]" or something like that.

Last bit is about the short story; guy's cousin is getting married and his "main" girlfriend goes down on her and convinces her to call off the wedding.

I've driven myself half-crazy looking for it and I have midterms in less than five hours and I haven't slept yet.

Any help would be great.
>>
Hopeful bump
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.