[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys i need your help! shes my new girlfriend and now i wanna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0197.jpg (122KB, 612x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
122KB, 612x983px
hey guys i need your help! shes my new girlfriend and now i wanna buy her new lingerie. the problem is i dont know her bra size :/ could you help me? i know her tits are smaller but thats all.... thanks for your help!!!
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (295KB, 1090x1917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
295KB, 1090x1917px
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (51KB, 436x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
51KB, 436x608px
another one
>>
>>15147376
32b
>>
>>15147452
really? isn't that too big? i don't know
>>
>>15147452
id say that cup size is b now the back may be 30 but id say 32, it could be 28 but those ares look quite chunky
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (83KB, 569x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
83KB, 569x610px
>>15147520
better one to guess?
>>
>>15147528
dude just say you'r egetting her 28c and she'll enjoy the compliment and tell you the real size, your much better asking that getting it wrong, to big and she'll feel like you want bigger to small and she'll think you want her to lose weight, somethings you just dont guess at with a woman
>>
>>15147545
true words dude...
>>
>>15147545
Do you like my GF?
>>
>>15147603
its just a face in a crowd to me i have a girlfriend
>>
>shes my new girlfriend
ask her or look at the tag the next time you get her bra off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.