[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If somebody can disinfect the Trojan in this .exe file meanw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: imageofexe.jpg (33KB, 342x301px) Image search: [Google]
imageofexe.jpg
33KB, 342x301px
If somebody can disinfect the Trojan in this .exe file
meanwhile then after the aimbot and .exe working normally
you are the master of the internet!
I tried alot of stuff, I dont know how to do it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/df30kn0an0qn112/jkaDSTv2.rar

The Trojan shouldn't spread into your system unless you load the .exe in game.
>>
Is anyone able to do it and share it?
>>
>>15135902
i only thing i know is this
https://www.freedrweb.com/livedisk/?lng=en
load into cd from boot and disinfect the file
>>
Cracks and trainers are usually seen as harmful by most antivirus programs bc
they're modify/inject stuff into the game files. I'm not a programmer but pretty sure
you would need access the source code to check if there's actually any harmful code
in the bot. With cracks and bots you're always taking a chance but the threat is false
most of the time.
>>
>>15136651
It is not false threat in this.
I think I have gaines enough information using it to know it.

In my previous windows installation I made a scan for rootkit trojan with no findings in my system then immediadly after using the file one was found.
>>
>>15136674
And I couldnt get rid of it easily.
It was leaking other viruses to my computer
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.