[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, guys, so my snatch of a Yoga instructor says she "lost"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hey, guys, so my snatch of a Yoga instructor says she "lost" my research paper that was the bulk of the grade and said I couldn't turn it into her again because it was "late". Been fighting the dean on this one, but I really need to have a visible B average like now. Can someone shoop one of my C's (or both) to be a B and raise my GPA accordingly?

Thanks!
>>
do you even Excel, bro?
>>
>>15120188
No, I don't. If you can explain how I'd happily do it myself.
>>
What are the Credits for B grade Yoga and Gen Psyc?
>>
>>15120216
Yoga is a 1 Unit course. Psych is 3.
>>
>>15120216
Oh, wait, sorry. Let me do the math. Misunderstood.
>>
>>15120220
Sorry to be thick, but what would you like the number in the Credit column to read for either changed to B? We don't have this system over here.
>>
>>15120225
So, just did the math. If Psych is kept at a C and Yoga is put to a B, it will be an exact 3.0
If Yoga and Psych are both brought to B's, is will be a 3.23.

So, I need the letter grade next to the class changed to a B and where it says Term GPA 2.929 changed to one of the above numbers depending on which class you change.
>>
>>15120232
So the Credit column numbers (1.00, 3.00) stay the same, yes?
>>
>>15120239
Yes.
>>
File: 1474216845523.gif (243KB, 135x282px) Image search: [Google]
1474216845523.gif
243KB, 135x282px
>>15120241
No problems, give me a few minutes.
>>
>>15120244
You're the greatest.
>>
File: threepointoh.jpg (369KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
threepointoh.jpg
369KB, 1440x900px
If anything needs changing, let me know, I still have the layers open. I went with 3.0 because it was easier to cut n paste.
>>
>>15120256
Cheers!
Anything I can do for you in return?
>>
>>15120259
No worries m8, you're welcome.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.