[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a full video of that threesome? The girls name

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nvgroiftZv1uq5bz4o5_1280.jpg (413KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvgroiftZv1uq5bz4o5_1280.jpg
413KB, 1080x1920px
Does anyone have a full video of that threesome?
The girls name is Whitney Wisconsin, the other girls name is (probably) Mindy Michigan.
I only have short clips from the threesome, but I'd like the full version.

Thanks.
>>
File: tumblr_nvdldhz8Nj1uq5bz4o5_1280.jpg (147KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvdldhz8Nj1uq5bz4o5_1280.jpg
147KB, 720x1280px
Dumping some content from it.
>>
File: tumblr_nvgroiftZv1uq5bz4o8_1280.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvgroiftZv1uq5bz4o8_1280.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>15075363
>>
File: tumblr_nvgroiftZv1uq5bz4o2_1280.jpg (129KB, 770x1369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvgroiftZv1uq5bz4o2_1280.jpg
129KB, 770x1369px
>>15075366
>>
bvump
>>
>>15075818
>bvump
>>
Also interested
>>
Bumo
>>
>>15075362
bump
>>
>>15075362
any more of her with the nigger?
>>
From what I've gathered, these are teaser pics from an unreleased video she did. I have found some videos of her with the balack guy in a hotel room buy not from this specific scene. OP said he had some clips, if they're really from this specific one and not just her with some black guy in another hotel room then feel free to share the links because i couldn't find em. Whitney referred to it as "Unreleased #3" so idk man i did my part
>>
>>15076979
These are the two clips I have from the threesome scene that I requested.
https://vid.me/91zY
https://vid.me/bfht

Would be a real shame if they actually were never released.
>>
>>15077057
>Would be a real shame if they actually were never released
considering that he's in jail and she has a warrant for her arrest I wouldn't expect that video to come out anytime soon
>>
File: 1483295381480.jpg (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483295381480.jpg
142KB, 1024x1024px
In many parts of the world sex is also a way to wage war. In wartorn countries the act of having sex with enemy women is a way to inflict more injury to your enemies pride and a way of striking at the very root of the enemy society.

Now, Black people has suffered enough and almost exclusively this suffering can be traced back to the white race and the hundreds of years of exploitation, slavery, colonialism and genocide, not to mention the racism that seems to be such a fundamental part of the white society. Is it then surprising that black people feel like they are at war with white race?

No, of course not. Its not just understandable but also a sound reaction to the injustice and racism they are subjected too. And their answer is to strike back at the white man through the white girls. Mothers, daughters, wifes and girlfriends become the new battlefield where war is fought. Black cocks are the spears that slowly but surely is stabbing the white race where it is most vulnerable. The white girls fertile wombs become the black Africans allies when it comes to the battle for the white race future.

The act of interracial sex is not just sex but a victory over the white man. BM/WF becomes politics and a way for the oppressed to strike back at the oppressors.
>>
>>15077592
>The act of interracial sex is not just sex but a victory over the white man

i'm black and every time i fuck a white bitch i couldn't care less about oppressors or being oppressed lol. i just wanna crush that pussy that's in front of me
>>
>>15077227
How do you know this?
>>
>>15077604
Nothing immoral about harming those that harmed you. In fact, it would be the righteous thing to do. Our grandfathers were slaves and the slave masters grand-daughters are our baby momma fucktoys. Faster whites and Europeans are gone, the better. I want to close the chapter to their history as fast as possible. Brings a warm feeling knowing how those evil bastards are slowly getting destroyed and there is nothing they can do about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.