[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone open that she wearing and expose her boobs? or just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1478363198826.png (413KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478363198826.png
413KB, 1280x1024px
can someone open that she wearing and expose her boobs? or just open only her blouse
>>
>>14992151
someone?
>>
This is an image, you can't open anything on it stupid.
>>
>>14992407
you are new here? there some here good in photoshop
>>
>>14992429
you're a cancerous retard with terrible english who's never happy even if people try to help you
you've been doing this same shit for a very long time
>>
>>14992429
Nope you must be the newbie, i'm pretty sure photoshop can't be used to open clothes on a static image.
>>
>>14992485
Shopper here... photoshop will not "open clothes". Even with a well lit image and light material, the best you can do is manipulate the image properties (colors, curves, levels, etc.) to create an effect. With this image, all image manipulation will fail to have a desirous effect. Therefore, the shopper will need to locate a suitable donor image that matches that posture, paste the donor image into this image, and then manipulate that layer to make it appear to match. That is a very long, tedious process on this image and will not be particularly interesting to look at. You should either upload a more suitable image, or just give up your fantasy.
>>
>>14992494
OP has no idea how photomanipulation etc. works, people have told him a lot of the things you mentioned countless times before but he still keeps reposting the same shit every single day
>>
>>14992506
Ok. I thought maybe OP simply lacked an understanding of the process. I'll give up now as well.
>>
>>14992525
He's been posting here for years mate. You would think it's a troll but a troll would've gotten bored a long time ago.
>>
>>14992547
Sometimes I wonder if the people who post these images are actually so childish that they get off on "forcing" some other anon to work on their lousy image, knowing it is hopeless. Some kind of strange power ploy. Based on what you say, this anon sounds like he has some "issues".
>>
File: zhenya_in_bed-10.jpg (143KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
zhenya_in_bed-10.jpg
143KB, 1200x803px
>>14992151
can someone rotate and post those boobs please? i know i ask much, sorry for that, but that pic its my fantasy
>>
File: 148016151510df0 (1).png (667KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
148016151510df0 (1).png
667KB, 1280x1024px
>>14992578
>>14992578
I'm going to assume you are not a dick, just desperate. Here's an attempt. You can see how difficult it is because of that pose. I could not find a good donor image, and no, you can't "rotate" those other boobs without them looking ridiculous. So I made a CGI image to work with. I'm perfectly OK if you don't like the image, but hopefully this will help you realize your request is nearly impossible.
>>
>>14992610
i understand nothing someone can do in that, i will post some other if you or someone else can nudeshop her boobs by opening or removing with photoshop her boobs
>>
anyone can lift her skirt?
>>
File: PicturePub Annalise Basso 003.jpg (1MB, 3384x4794px) Image search: [Google]
PicturePub Annalise Basso 003.jpg
1MB, 3384x4794px
can someone remove her blouse and nudeshop her boob pls?
>>
File: Violet_2.png (209KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Violet_2.png
209KB, 500x281px
Open boobs. Tis my fantasy
>>
>>14992646
>>14992648
>>14992652
someone?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.