[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be beta fag freshman in uni, don't know how I got this far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 257.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
Be beta fag freshman in uni, don't know how I got this far and don't know what to do with life
Looking at the majors offered at uni, consider majoring in Psychology and minoring in ethics, wanna be a social worker
Fake ass uni has a class required for the minor in that wasn't offered in literally 4 years, tf is this, why not just remove the minor
Bug the shit out of the philosophy department until they find the guy who used to teach the class
Guy doesn't want to do it, says nobody signs up for it and it's a pain in the ass to teach
Department forces him to do it, says they're looking bad because I complained to the dean like a beta fag
Professor decides to open it the spring after; I asked last spring and fall registration started a while ago, the class needs time to advertise
Months pass by, me and the professor were on duty to advertise, didn't do shit because thatisnotmyjob.png, professor does shit load of advertising because his job is at risk apparently
Learn that Philosophy is a piece of shit, change my mind and go into neuroscience
A few days ago registration opened up, only 5 people signed up for the course, and the course needs at least 15 people to run a semester
Check other Philosophy courses for comparison, they were filling up pretty quick, safe to assume this course is dead
Philosophy department e-mails me asking if I signed up, blocked their asses
Professor e-mails me asking if I signed up, blocked his ass
I see the professor while getting food with fags, dude went from 0-100 immediately
Dude starts yelling and cursing within campus grounds
wtf
Walk away while he yells, knowing he can't do shit because student rights
Friends ask wtf was that
Tell them Philosophy department
They didn't question shit and we continued our conversation
mfw when a beta fag screws over some dude with a PHD
This isn't why you don't take shit from beta fag noobs who don't know shit. I was in the process of learning and was too quick to decide.
>>
I think you may have clicked the wrong board, dude
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.