[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would very much like to know if anyone has information that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1113.jpg (71KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1113.jpg
71KB, 500x643px
I would very much like to know if anyone has information that would help me track down Sexy Pattycake videos, especially LTO stuff.

I'm specifically looking for her LTO video called "Green Dress," and if there exists a decent quality version of her Psylocke cosplay (I found it on spankbang but it's shit quality)... well I would like that as well. Her shit used to be in certain semi-well known sites, then became a little harder to find but you could still get it with some derp searching. Now I just cannot find her shit.

I had a sub to her site for a while and even bought the Princess Leia video but I hate having to keep up with what goes in the vault and all that shit - it annoys me.

I'm a longtime fan of her but gd.

So in conclusion, if anyone knows where I can find her LTO videos, specifically "Green Dress" (where she's in the backseat of a car) - i'd appreciate it. Even if it's just like a site that periodically gets good shit from her... hell i dunno.
>>
I'm going to download a siterip, ask again in 4 days XD
>>
>>14949350
Dude! Cough up the magnet link!
>>
>>14949460
just look in thepiratebay for pattycake
>>
yeah, the problem for me is that the siterips and shit i find are usually from some time ago. i'm looking for stuff from like, this year and 2015, most of the stuff i find is from 2014 and older.

she's progressively showing more (still won't show a full on pussy shot, it's still a "tease" site) but she's getting closer and that's enough to keep my fap on.

I saw a short bit of the green dress vid and i need that shit for research.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.