[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys Yesterday I was reading this manga and I forgot to check

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161031_095122.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_095122.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Hi guys
Yesterday I was reading this manga and I forgot to check the name or the author and I cannot find it again.

All I know is that it took place in historical Japan (edo?) and there was this slender dark skinned girl, dressed as pic related, and Big guy who saved her from something.

And then when he went to sleep he dreamed of her. And then she appeared and they got into it.

If you know author or a name please tell!
>>
sorry, not got a clue but just wanted to ask, is that your drawing?

do you do requests?
>>
>>14935165
Yes that is my drawing.

I have not done any requests. Don't have much time recently.
Maybe someday
>>
>>14935168

if you ever are up for requests can you drop me an email to let me know? [email protected]

I enjoy drawings of my wife - hell, i'd be up for giving you stuff to help practice with requests
>>
>>14935175
Sure. Might be nice way to practice my anathomy (which sucks)
>>
>>14935182

drop me an email than and i'll send you something! no pressure on time or anything!
>>
did you send me an email?
>>
>>14935202
Just did
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.