[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for anons to tell me in detail how they would fuck her...I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20161004_211739.png (1MB, 752x1426px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_211739.png
1MB, 752x1426px
Looking for anons to tell me in detail how they would fuck her...I'll keep dumping as I get responses
>>
hmmm where is that sexiness from?
>>
File: 20161004_211118.png (1MB, 1440x944px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_211118.png
1MB, 1440x944px
>>14925004
>>14924995
Florida. But she's Peruvian. So...how would you fuck her Latin pussy?
>>
No one wants to have more of this girl?
>>
>>14924995
What's her name (or what do you want her called)? Writing on something. It's shit, but it's something. It'll take a decent while though, at this pace.. (bump)
>>
>>14924995
>>14925249
I'll call her Luna. This is self-insert as fuck and I'm only 1/2 done though. Fuck me, I haven't written a greentext in forever so my thought process is all wrong (leading to slower writing).
>>
>>14924995
Haha, bump. Someone fucking bump this for OP, I can't bump more at this rate. I'm writing but I'm distracted by fuckery of the brain and it being late in the evening here. If I don't finish today, look tomorrow and I promise I will post it around 00:00 CET latest (midnight - ~18:00 US time).

I'm sorry. She is beautiful though, and I will post something. It'll be self-insert as fuck, but I think it'll be readable.
>>
>>14925013

Sweet Jesus, I live in FL
>>
>>14924995
Almost looking like it has to be tomorrow for the greentext. It's 4:12 here and I'm only 1/2 through or so, it hasn't even gotten to sex yet. I hope you aren't holding your cock in anticipation. I will make a new thread with these pics tomorrow if I don't finish the remaining part within a while.. the sex part should be easier though.

I've done two posts worth so far. Autism and self-insert, you better believe it.
>>
File: tumblr_oe4tzeMwex1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg (554KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe4tzeMwex1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
554KB, 1280x1280px
First of all I'd push her down right on that beach
>French kiss her for 5 minutes
>Start by kissing her neck then move down to putting my tongue in her belly button
>From there Ill go down to her pussy and eat that like a starving Somalian
>Pull out my dick and shove it in her puss
>Fuck missionary while making out with her neck
Stand Up
>Fuck her while holding her
>Lick the sweat off her armpits
stfu thats my fetish
>Turn around and fuck her doggy while grabbing her arms
>Smell her hair while im behind her
>Cum inside her
>Lie beside her on the beach
>She sucks my nipples while playing with my dick
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Cumming inside her got her pregnant
>We get married
>Move into 3 bedroom house in rural Nova Scotia
>Live Happily Ever After
>>
>>14924995
Fuck me. Four posts in and I've still only gotten to a drinking contest. If this thread is dead tomorrow, I'll make a new one with the pics and post the full story once it's completed. It'll be done tomorrow, sex included, promise.

It's long because I have to set the scene. After the drinking contest it'll segue into good stuff, anyway. See you tomorrow, I'll make the thread around midnight CET (~18:00 US time), so look for it tomorrow.

It'll be pretty ridiculous, but yeah there you go. Apparently my retard brain wanted an 8-post story. I'll post it under this trip with the same pics. Save additional pics until then if you like, because I won't be able to check it more today. It's 5 and I should watch something/sleep.

Tomorrow, ~18 US time at the latest, no earlier than maybe two hours before. Will bump into the night a few hours.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.