[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you faggots do X-Ray? I want to help some of the requests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1477111225705.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477111225705.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
How do you faggots do X-Ray?

I want to help some of the requests here but I don't know how to do it.

I can help with almost every other request, except the X-Ray ones. I tried looking it up on Google but all the tutorials are outdated.

Btw, I use Photoshop CS6.

(Pic not related)
>>
>>14913210
how can i cumshop ? i want to either learn or have a dependable source
>>
Bump now
>>
>>14913210
There are a couple fake tutorials out there, so don't get too discouraged if they didn't work.

You also need to understand that there are competing philosophies on this board when it comes to x-ray. There are some that will photoshop something so that it looks like tits are visible, and then there are others like me who strictly try to bring out the detail that is already in the image in order to show you what the tits actually look like. You need to decide what you're trying to do.

1) Xray is not CSI, its not going to magically create detail from nothing. You need to have a good source image to work with otherwise you're going to end up with shit.

What makes a good source image? Good quality (minimal compression artifacts), properly exposed, and for best results the material should be thin, absent of complex patterns and a light color.

If you can see the outline of a bra in the picture, you're not going to get tits to come out,the most you'll get is a better image of the bra. Bathing suits are extremely difficult if not impossible to xray, they're designed to cover details after all.
>>
How familiar are you with CS6 OP? When I say I use levels, layer masks, hue/saturation, color balance, burn/dodge do you know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>14914065
This. If you know how PS works then you shouldn't have any problem making any of the stuff you see here.
>>
>>14914065

That is the classic method and works well on white/yellow/light clothes in even light.

For dark clothes, channel work is better, but it is very difficult to describe.

Start with the classic level method -- and then play around with other functions once you are confident with that method.
>>
>>14913420
bump
>>
File: !LmbcXxU-2.jpg (753KB, 1169x877px) Image search: [Google]
!LmbcXxU-2.jpg
753KB, 1169x877px
>>14913210
Do you want a "real" xray that will barely show anything?

Or a Fakeray like this?
>>
File: GIF_ArielWinter.gif (861KB, 485x537px) Image search: [Google]
GIF_ArielWinter.gif
861KB, 485x537px
>>14914686
GIF Version shows transition
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.