[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a browser app I saw on here a while ago, for making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image-12_005.jpg (265KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image-12_005.jpg
265KB, 1920x1280px
Looking for a browser app I saw on here a while ago, for making animated cumshots using an uploaded picture of your choice. it was on a japanese page and it looked pretty low-budget and that's all I know. Any help appreciated
Pic unrelated
>>
File: image-18 (2).jpg (3MB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
image-18 (2).jpg
3MB, 2304x3456px
Bumping with facials
>>
>>
>>
File: image-11 (3).jpg (163KB, 1400x940px) Image search: [Google]
image-11 (3).jpg
163KB, 1400x940px
>>
Is it this?
http://mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
>>
>>14901436
>http://mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
YES!
Thanks anon!
>>
>>14901444
How do you use it i couldn't figure it out
>>
>>14901529
Well, first you select the position of the source of the cum. you probably want to choose the middle option, 自由指定. Then there are some options regarding size of the image. You can also choose if you want the output as a gif, webm, or still frames(png).

Once your image has been loaded, you place the source where you want it (the line and two X's, where the outermost X is where it'll spew out from), you set the appropriate values for size and speed of the load (yellow = size, green = speed), then you just start drawing out where the cum should land. You can press the orange arrow box to undo one step, and the blue X box to reset the image.

One thing to pay attention to is that you need to draw on the correct side of the long line pointing out from the outermost X. You'll notice which side is the correct one as nothing will happen if you draw on the wrong side.
>>
>>14901563
You can also click the red 1 box to create an additional source.
>>
>>14901563
Thanks!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.